• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Just got lv54 gloves with 146int, 15% Atk. Speed, and 4.5% Crit Rate.

:D

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Well the highest resist I've seen so far has been 1250 with barb buff. Anyways good chart, showing how with only 400 resist you can mitigate 50% of elemental damage.

:phone:
In one of my groups the monk I tank with has over 1400 res with my buff lol and I have over 1000.

Edit: Also, it's 50% of all damage not just elemental.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
[yt]YcJ_XT3oWtY[/yt]

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Recently started using Teleport Fracture and Mirror Image Duplicates with Illusionist passive. Makes dying a lot harder.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The terrible part was it's completely true. I remember complaining about the exact same thing multiple times to multiple people.

D

Deleted member

I finally beat the game on Normal difficulty. The boss battle against Diablo was terrible, but the last few floors leading up to it were a blast.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Vivindi looking to sell activision. This could mean good things for blizzard as most people suggest activision is what made them so...meh.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Vivindi looking to sell activision. This could mean good things for blizzard as most people suggest activision is what made them so...meh.

I was going to write something else, and then I read this again. (Misread it as Activision made Blizzard who they are)

Anything to get good companies away from Bobby Kotick and his grubby greed plungers he calls "fingers".

Kal

Smash Champion
Yeah, it's good news. People are jokingly talking about pooling their money to buy the company and make it suck less.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I finally beat the game on Normal difficulty. The boss battle against Diablo was terrible, but the last few floors leading up to it were a blast.
Here, here. I wasn't a big fan of the boss fight, either. The other floors, however, were awesome.

=/

I was sooooooooo pissed when a friend of mine decided to randomly pop in when I was in the middle of fighting Diablo. Mother****er had to bring his level twenty-something into the game and make it just so that Diablo got beefy enough for a couple hefty strikes that ended me. I had the ****er down to 5% on the last phase! Ah, well. He made it up to me by bringing in his high-level toon and helping me down him really quick so I can finish up the (hilariously bad) story.

Boy, Kal, you were spot-on with that one. Not like it wasn't expected or anything, but sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

And I don't know how to feel about how corny it is to be
the ******* children of angels and demons...

Smooth Criminal

Kal

Smash Champion
I realize how silly I was being, trying to explain my expectation that Diablo III not have a ****ty story. Just compare Diablo II's opening cutscene with literally any aspect of story telling in Diablo III.

Smooth Criminal, you still haven't told me your RealID. Also, we should discuss Avatar. Did you see Legend of Korra last week? Mind = Blown

As for the "
we are the children of angels and demons
" thing, I am actually somewhat pleased with that retcon. It made sense, and added to the lore without ****** anything (compared to, say, retconning the Warrior in Diablo I to be Leoric's son, which is just absurd). What made no sense, however, is how
Tyrael ripping of his wings made him human
. Peculiar that, within the same game they introduced the retcon, they would contradict it.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
So can anyone with any reasonably good sense of economy give a brief collection of thoughts on the auction house in its various phases (now, days leading up to RMAH, post RMAH, waaaay post RMAH), assuming Blizzard doesn't change too much?

Im so confused on when the inflation and deflation periods are occuring (I assume were still in an inflating auction house period now?).

tl;dr
be my the Suze Orman to my greedy American

Kal

Smash Champion
Presumably, a "mortal" is a human. Though it doesn't really explain why doing that would make him mortal. Just doesn't really make sense.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Spoilers etc(easier to read then highlighting lol)

Well they explained in the lore that angels are basically their wings, their suits of armor are supposed to just be empty. That's why the councils wings are so defined and different from each other. I figured an angel pulling off his wings though would make them die so that confused me a bit and didn't really make sense. It sure ****ing looked awesome though lol.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Presumably, a "mortal" is a human. Though it doesn't really explain why doing that would make him mortal. Just doesn't really make sense.
Artistic vision to show him shedding his immortal shell?

:shrug:

That's all I got. My guess is it was the only way they could think of showing it visually, in a way that any player could understand.

I'm just grasping at straws here.

Kal

Smash Champion
Angels are supposed to be their souls or something, which is why the angles and demons made sexy-time to create humans, which are physical beings with souls. Or something.

Thanks for ****ing up the lore, Metzen.

Kal

Smash Champion
Man, I vendored all my low level gems. Profound sadness. :(

Zoler

Smash Ace
****tt got 7 million now but too afraid to buy any X)

I bought a pair of lacuni prowlers to get some movement and atk speed but actually only boosted my dps with like 2k, for 5 million D:

I need a new wep

Where to farm gold ?

EDIT: Tried farming siegebreaker today, he's nerfed, only got 2 rares at the most, yesterday I got at least 3-4 rares every time.

GG

Urns in Act1 also nerfed, Goblin spawns act2 are almost completely removed, chest runs act 3 nerfed...

So Azmodan it is I guess?

Kal

Smash Champion
June Hotfixes

June 8

General
  • In cooperative games, monster damage will no longer increase when additional players join the game. Please note that monster health will still scale based on the number of players in a party

Bug Fixes
  • Tyrael no longer has collision when he is your active follower
  • Pots of ashes in Act I and vases in Act IV will now drop less gold when destroyed
  • Fixed a bug where players could turn in the same quest repeatedly and always receive rewards as though they were completing the quest for the first time

They nerfed ZK runs so that there is still no way to efficiently get to level 60. ****ing Blizzard.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
All you guys and your level 60 adventures :urg:
my char's like level 49, i've stopped playing almost entirely until i buy a new computer lol

Top Bottom