• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Going to bump this; anyone play? Hit Paragon100 on Wizard, and doing Monk Season. wanted friends ;3

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well I am really far behind, so it's hard to say. I've been enjoying the leveling, Rifts are unlimited, bounty crafts feel useless, I'm overall disappointed with Hellfire crap.

I am starting a Season Monk, it's only level 2, if anyone wants to join in

finalark

SNORLAX
I would be down for playing some D3, but my desktop is out of commission right now and my laptop can't handle the game.

I honestly got kinda bored with the game. I'm only paragon 20something.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
When did you quit? A lot changed man, a lot changed (at least for me)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
A few months after season 2 started. I never rolled a new character of anything to participate. I just got bored of the grind and moved on to playing other games.

Okay well nevermind. When I quit all you could do was Hellfire or Paragon spam. Now it has bounties, rifts, greater rifts, etc. You already know that, though.

Season seems fun, Ryushimazu#1950 if you wanna add me :)

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
a lot of stuff changed since season 2 though, the biggest being the cube that lets you save 3 powers from legendary, adding more depth to itemization.

Now if what made you turn away from the game was the endless grind then no change will ever make you come back lol, grinding is the basis of Diablo.

finalark

SNORLAX
Now if what made you turn away from the game was the endless grind then no change will ever make you come back lol, grinding is the basis of Diablo.
I've been a fan of the series since D1. I am fully aware of how grindy it is.

Just because I'm not playing as religiously as I used to doesn't mean I don't like the game or anything. Just means I'm taking a break to enjoy other (probably equally as grindy) games.

Last edited:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Well I got my Seasonal Monk to 26 last night. It's been a blast. Story mode is useless it seems; i wonder when you first buy the game do they make you play through campaign at least once?

Top Bottom