• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Diablo III: Not even death can save you from me

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
[yt]geuAc8F7Gt0[/yt]
[yt]Xlhwv4udxtc[/yt]

Smashboards members battletags:

Smashboards Name---Battletag

Hylian --- Hylian#1140
Kal --- Kal#1572
GwJumpman --- Oldbag#1164
Player-3 --- Wampuh#1353
Sharky --- Sharky#1963
Jem. --- Jem#1715
Matt07 --- Matt#1781
Radium88 -- Radium88#1257
Leacero --- Leacero#1556
Tmacc --- Tmacc#1211
Asdioh --- Asdioh#1375
What's the point --- GenericName#1485
SamuraiPanda --- SamuraiPanda#1929
Bassem6 --- bassem112233@yahoo.com
Sveet --- Sveet#1998
rokimomi --- roki#1103
Dphat --- Dphat#1789
Divinokage --- Divinokage#1413
Renth --- Renth#1105
Ryu Shimazu --- RyuShimazu#1950
Mekos --- eanazia@gmail.com

Here are gender comparison videos. They show animation, voices, and other stuff. Very useful for deciding which gender you will be(instead of starting a character and then deciding you hate the VA halfway through the game lol).
Barbarian:
[yt]LMdS8JdsTX4[/yt]

Demon Hunter:
[yt]rihKvheRpDE[/yt]

Monk:
[yt]gIgrCSUGUsQ[/yt]

Witch Doctor:
[yt]9gI6fA6SeNA[/yt]

Wizard:
[yt]tZ6ryOVOnB8[/yt]

Here is the 100% unlock from the launch site, it's a short animated film showing the council of angles pretty much:

[yt]LEAPxgMCEA8#![/yt]

Hylian D3 stream:
http://www.own3d.tv/Hylian

Updated game page:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/

Diablo 3 Beta Streams:
http://d3stash.com/streams/

Diablo 3 Blizzard Site:
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

Diablo 3 Community Site:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/

Diablo 3 Fan Site:
www.Diablofans.com

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
YES! I was right!

When I saw the splash screen Moday, I first thought "Lich King, no doubt." Then the eyes reminded me of Protoss so I figured it'd be Protoss stuff. Then I saw the ruins. SCORE.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I was working all morning and my boyfriend texting me about it. I was all D= because I had to work the whole day before being able to go home and seeing anything. I've only recently started playing Diablo II and I love it, so I was ****ing psyched to hear about this.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Just when Starcraft 2 made me orgasm, now they have this. Might be the only 2 games that can truly stop my addiction to Brawl.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omg, Diablo 3, Omg.

The cinematic trailer looks amazing.

I foresee many hours being played on this game.... many hours indeed.

Sensai

Smash Master
Between SC2 and D3...I really don't know if I'm ever going to see the sunlight again.

**** you Blizzard!

Speakiing of which...is anyone worried a little bit about the fact that Blizzard and Activision are now merged? I mean...Activision's pretty shotty to begin with (IMO) and loves putting in game ads...surely SC2 and D3 are safe from such things, right?

Off topic:

@ Livvers: I love your icon...I just finished the 3rd Ace Attorney game and I was pretty sad that (for the most part) the 4th one is completely unconnected to the first 3. :-(

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Ha, one good thing about a job is that it forces me out of the house. If I ever won the lottery, I'd be totally effed...though within the past couple weeks I've been playing Okami for 8 hour intervals and then Diablo every night =<

At Sensai: I'm playing the third one right now. The ending of two was epic. Third is shaping up to be pretty good. I'm actually kinda glad the fourth one was different people. Nice change. Also, the prosecutor one is going to be amazing.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Now, that the hype finally winded down for me. It'll be a LONG time before we see this. Blizzard said it was "far too early in development" to give a release date, and SC2 was 1/3 done.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Yeah, I assumed it wouldn't be out for probably two years or so. Gives me enough time to actually buy a computer that can run it. Harhar.

Hai guys remember Starcraft Ghost! (I hate not being able to all caps ;-; )

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
O...M...G-*implodes*

I am stoked!

Though, Blizzard loses 20 cool points for using "massive damage" in the gameplay trailer. >_>

Squall LeonHeart

Smash Ace
WTF?! *Faints from shock* *Gets back up* Wow this is a huge surprise! It's been so long of any Diablo at all, I miss playing II. I lost my case.

I always loved being the Paladin in the old game, once I got him high level he was pretty much a God. I hope the Paladin in DIII is as just as good in DII.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
At the risk of bursting into flames I must confess I have never played Diablo or any Blizzard game for that matter. I'm sure I'll burn in hell for it too, I really should *ahem* borrow Diablo II from a friend.

Sensai

Smash Master
Mic...I'm really not sure how I feel about that.

On one hand, it means you were never subjected to WoW, which is a good thing, but on the other hand....it means you missed out on the classics which are the entire Warcraft RTS series, Starcraft, the Diablo series, Lost Vikings, etc...

Jeah, you should definitely, ahem as you trendy people say, borrow Diablo II and probably Starcraft or Warcraft 3 if the outdated SC graphics would bother you from that friend of yours.

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice
Personally I think Diablo I and Diablo II are the best RPGs hands down. PKing in Diablo 2 is amazing, I can't wait to see what they do with it in Diablo III. The Witch Craft class kind of reminds me of like a necromancer and a druid/sorceress thing. It cool that it's not human for a change.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
At the risk of bursting into flames I must confess I have never played Diablo or any Blizzard game for that matter. I'm sure I'll burn in hell for it too, I really should *ahem* borrow Diablo II from a friend.
Dude, Gamestop sells the Diablo Battle Chest - D1, D2, and Lord of Destruction for $30

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Starcraft is possible my favorite game of all time, I might literally place it above melee in terms of hours played and competitive value. I'm gonna throw some more hours onto that now actually.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I've never played SC/WC/Ds either :[ but I'm looking forward to this!

edit: it actually reminds me of a game on the n64 which looked pretty much the same. We'd keep renting the game until beaten~ Fun fun.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
Hahaha. I remember Gauntlet Legends. Awesome game. I spent so many hours playing it and so much money renting it. I probably could've bought it if you add up its rentals.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Omg, it's taking a lot of will power to not buy Diablo 2 and play through it again in anticipation. jeez it looks so good!

Meanwhile, however, SC2 is looking rather... dare I say finished. They have playable versions of all three races now. They said the single player is 1/3 done. We may just see it within a year.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Omg, it's taking a lot of will power to not buy Diablo 2 and play through it again in anticipation. jeez it looks so good!
A week and a half ago, they reseted the ladder. I'm still hooked on it for that reason :)

Unseen_Killa

Smash Apprentice

Meanwhile, however, SC2 is looking rather... dare I say finished. They have playable versions of all three races now. They said the single player is 1/3 done. We may just see it within a year.
That would be a change for Blizzard to finish something EARLY.

http://games.internode.on.net/content.php?mode=news&id=3317

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Dude, Gamestop sells the Diablo Battle Chest - D1, D2, and Lord of Destruction for $30
Well since I don't live in America that same bundle would probably cost me about $50 :p Though admittedly you do see it here for about the same price making my previous sentence completely redundant. None the less I'll keep an eye out for it next time I'm in the city.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Only a dual monitor setup has the power to render this awesomeness:

http://smashnexus.net/remote/geek.jpg

I am giddy daily now.
Lmao nice wallpaper. :"}

Oh god yes! Gauntlet Legends and :DL, such a good memory you have lol.
Remember Popo (I think that's what his name was) and the nude code for arcade? I spent so many hours playing GL at the arcade - lol.

Anyone think Witchdoctor resembles a certain WoW class? Warlock, maybe? :"P

LOL @ Mic's location *scratches head*

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I really want this nao T_T

And about the classes, in another interview they said they wern't SURE of how many classes yet, so I guess the 5 is just as a minimum. if it's not, I wonder wich old class isn't comming back, my guess is amazone.

Sensai

Smash Master
Buzz, I envy you....jerk. :-D

And I think that hoping that Blizzard releases something early is fruitless...

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
I'm kinda worried about the "choose your gender for any class" thing, just because I wanted all of the classes from D2 back again in D3.

I'm assuming that the amazon is going to be scrapped now, since we can't have male amazons. I don't know how they're going to make female barbs. I remember in the storyline for D2 that there are male sorceresses, but apparently they don't use ele magic like the female sorcs do.

I really hope sorcs are back, 'cause I was a big sorc fan in D2. I made almost every possible sorc build in the game (except for that ridiculous 200% fcr fb sorc with gear worth like 100 hrs)...

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
I wonder which of the old monsters will be returning? I'd like to see the magma demons and red storm from D1 make a comeback.

Top Bottom