• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Melee Thread! 10/20 Little Rock, 10/27 San Antonio

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Uhhhhhhhh remember, it's a Project M tourney. If you want to have Brawl/Melee as a side event that takes place after P:M go for it.

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I actually have displayed significant interest in improving on multiple occasions, we've discussed this before.
But it still aggravates me that seemingly everyone in dallas is up for it and hardly anyone in austin is. I know you'd feel the same if no one near you wanted to play melee.

:phone:

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
My thread, sir! I haven't rode off into the sunset quite yet ;)
Key word: yet

You don't know about the secret plan, muahahahaha, MUAHAHAHAHAH, MUAUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On a side note - running either Brawl or Melee is up to Zac since it's his tourney. Running Melee as a side event, I can dig it. Let's talk more tomorrow when I come over.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
man u guys seem active. dfw brawl is pretty quiet. do u guys do stuff every week? i used to play melee alot, i think i could re-learn it again. i want to be torn apart by melee veterans

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
Is anyone planning on hosting anything this week? If not, I was thinking of trying to get something running up here if there's interest.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone planning on hosting anything this week? If not, I was thinking of trying to get something running up here if there's interest.
i'm interested. love playing with you guys. guys = Denthorn and his falcon
jk. <3 denton smash. i wanna play Zach again. and ive never really played Jtag's puff. also the rest of the Denton scene would need to join us so we can do double falcon/surprise crew battles.

Denthorn

Smash Cadet
i'm interested. love playing with you guys. guys = Denthorn and his falcon
jk. <3 denton smash. i wanna play Zach again. and ive never really played Jtag's puff. also the rest of the Denton scene would need to join us so we can do double falcon/surprise crew battles.
Are you busy tomorrow by any chance? Or today? I just realized I'm an idiot and I forgot I'm moving to a new apartment this weekend, so I'll be busy Friday and Saturday at least... Also, unfortunately I'm pretty sure Jtag moved back home by now given that the semester is over.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Are you busy tomorrow by any chance? Or today? I just realized I'm an idiot and I forgot I'm moving to a new apartment this weekend, so I'll be busy Friday and Saturday at least... Also, unfortunately I'm pretty sure Jtag moved back home by now given that the semester is over.
ill try to go. i might need to help out with something, but it shouldnt last too long.

ill let you know!

Don't forget Tai that I am up in Denton today, so I can come play smash too!

im sorry i didnt go today! =(

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
I wasn't planning on it, but since you Houston guys will be in town I can throw something together tomorrow. When will you guys be coming in?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
I'm missing years of results so it's not that accurate. I'm not even in the top 10 peaches lololololololol

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, the ELO rankings definitely aren't anything to take very seriously right now (perhaps not ever), but I think it's cool that they've got the infrastructure in place. I also think it's cool that there's a localized database of tournament histories.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Wednesday fest is a go. This one will be Project: M exclusive, to prepare for Bowser's Revenge this weekend.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, um, it's been a while and I kinda want to start playing again. I'ma see if I can get a tourney date scheduled by the end of the week. June and July are going to be a bit tough for me - I have a lot of vacation planned - so I dunno how active I can be.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Cool cool.
Next Project M tournament will be on the 30th, so don't schedule anything for then plz =)
EDIT: June 30th, that is.

Zinth

Smash Apprentice
Super-psyched for your next Melee tournament.

Do a lot of Brawl players play Project M in your area, or is it mostly Melee players?

BRLNK88

Smash Ace
I would imagine hardcore Brawl players wouldn't be into Project M.
Exceptions are players like Mikehaze who has an amazingly technical Fox.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be in Mckinney the weekend of the 16th. I'm also going to try to make it to the Project M tourney on the 30th :) I may need a place to stay for a night or so on the weekend of the 16th, and I'd like to play at some point while I'm there :) (Project M, Melee, or both)

Top Bottom