• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DFW Brawl Thread: Batou Monthly, Feb 18th - Revolution 10, Mar 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Happier Birthday Shuz
I love you more!

... dang why are you getting so many HBs. It's probably because you are more awesome than this picture:

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
ok I dropped my classes and quit my job. Ive been training for the last 2 days
I think I'm ready for G Krew!
Daaaang Awestin thats hardcore.... Challenging that G-Krew Status... and Shot down by the Doj... now the real question is... now What chu gunna do??

oh and Shuz HAPPY HAPPY HAAAAAPY birthday.. even though i am really late.. i dc.. cause its your BIRTHDAY!! or was!!!

Ladybug

Smash Lord
I ate the left over Kirbycakes. :) They just weren't as good after Fogo dropped them. Haha. And I'm sorry I beat you in airhockey on your birthday. It was unintentional... Obviously since I actually only scored 3 out of those 7 goals!! Wrecked. :D

Ladybug

Smash Lord
Aww, I like that movie. :( Especially when he beat that woman with the camera? That was awesome!

Then again, if you understood my track record with horror movies and my love of, you would understand -why- I like that movie.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
No, hate it cuz it kept me up ALL night.

Bout to go see Monsters vs Aliens in 3d! I hope monsters win.

Shuzaku

Smash Apprentice
thankyou for the 2 pages worth of happy bdays. i feel so special!

i wanna specially thank those who came to my party. I had loads of fun and got random free stuff. Thanks monica for the "orgrasmic" cupcakes that DO NOT resemble me.

ps. dallas sucks at laser tag....D=

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
Any Brawl tournaments near the Lewisville/Flower Mound area? I might start trying to get into the tournament scene now that I have some wheels. :p

samusedaway

Smash Journeyman
All the PBTs are in Flower Mound in the new shopping center on Morris and Flower Mound rd at Prince Bistro.....next to the grocery store. I believe there's one next weekend.

Popcornio

Smash Apprentice
I'm planning on trying to get there in time for registration (I get off of work at 1:30). This'll be my first 'real' tournament, should be fun.

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Happy B-day SHUZ I just got off work man and finally got on the computer... Whos all going to WHOBO we need to represent im covered with my ride and housing im just curious whos all going so I can root for and be looking out for..

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Who needs a ride to WHOBO? I need to know either this or who can take up to 3 people round trip. I'd hate to charge too much for gas.
Please please please let me know. I'm tired of having no definite plans.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
A lot of us are planning on going to the CS tournament this weekend. And there seem to be a lot of us from Dallas getting a hotel for WHOBO.

Bwett

Smash Ace
I don't see why they couldn't stay in our hotel room, as long as there aren't too many people in there. Someone needs to take the initiative to get that hotel room, cuz as it stands, we only have roughly 11 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom