• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

MajorMajora

Smash Ace
You know, I find it hilarious that, since Chrom and Lucina were popular characters for Avatar pairings in FE, that it's become excepted that FRobin and Chrom are married and that MRobin and Lucina are married.

And I'm just over here shipping Lucinigo and ChromxSumi.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You know, I find it hilarious that, since Chrom and Lucina were popular characters for Avatar pairings in FE, that it's become excepted that FRobin and Chrom are married and that MRobin and Lucina are married.

I ship Lucinigo in my F!Robin playthroughs. I prefer Chrom with Olivia because Chrom has a stripper waifu. And Robin's mother in law is one.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Lately I've been shipping :4lucina: x :4shulk:.

They have similar drives, and I feel like they'd get along.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

While I am a major F!Robin x Chrom supporter, I adore Chrom x Sumia just as much (notice my avatar). I don't think I could choose a favorite between the two. Both have things I love about them. I like both their supports and their dialogue in the story scenes like them being reunited with Lucina, and both Cynthia and Morgan make cute siblings. Though, Cynthia gets the pega-pony princess line, so that's always a plus. Sumia's actually my favorite FE:A character (along with M!Morgan).

I was thinking of doing Morgan x Lucina on my third run, but I might put her with Inigo instead EDIT: Oops- I obviously can't pair them up if I pair Chrom and Olivia. Maybe on a fourth run if that ever comes to be. I put her with Laurent on my first run and I actually like it a lot. It's not a funny support, but I found it kind of sweet. Her supports with M!Robin are meh to me, but everything else about it (the added dialogue in that one heart-wrenching scene and her interactions with F!Morgan on the battlefield and the Scramble stuff) makes me like it. I've only done one M!Robin pairing ever, though, so I don't have much to compare to. I prefer F!Robin overall.

I'm going to try Chrom x Olivia on my third run as well, assuming I support them right and don't mess up by putting him with the best love interest Random Village Maiden Without a Name on accident.

EDIT: And Robin x Chrom x Sumia would be the only OT3 I actually have, though the fact that my actual Awakening OTP is Morgan x Cynthia kind of messes it up.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Well, haven't done a M!Robin run, but I was planning on him courting Lucina.
:4robinm: and :4lucina: have some the best supports in the game. And the best Scramble convo. And Chapter 21 becomes quite depressing.
Lately I've been shipping :4lucina: x :4shulk:.

They have similar drives, and I feel like they'd get along.
I could see them as friends.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Some more BroTPs:
:4drmario: and :lucas:: I headcanon that he was Doc's apprentice in Brawl and took over treating fighters with his healing PSI when Doc decided to return.
:pt: and :lucas:
:4lucina: and :4pikachu:,:4duckhunt:,:4kirby:, and :4metaknight:
Chrom and :4myfriends:: Hence why Ike wears Chrom's coloring. I also assume he's asked Chrom if he has any descendents, and Chrom dodges the question of Priam because he keeps whipping the Shepherds up and down (yeah, I still need to get Priam).
:4ganondorf: and :4bowser:: Grudgingly.
:4villagerf: and :4myfriends:: I've seen cute fan art of these two, but I can't really ship them. I still adore the idea of them being close friends, though.
:4wiifit: and :4villager:
:rosalina: and :4alph:
:4rob: and :4wiremac:
:4mario: and :4dk:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Some more BroTPs:
:4drmario: and :lucas:: I headcanon that he was Doc's apprentice in Brawl and took over treating fighters with his healing PSI when Doc decided to return.
:pt: and :lucas:
:4lucina: and :4pikachu:,:4duckhunt:,:4kirby:, and :4metaknight:
Chrom and :4myfriends:: Hence why Ike wears Chrom's coloring. I also assume he's asked Chrom if he has any descendents, and Chrom dodges the question of Priam because he keeps whipping the Shepherds up and down (yeah, I still need to get Priam).
:4ganondorf: and :4bowser:: Grudgingly.
:4villagerf: and :4myfriends:: I've seen cute fan art of these two, but I can't really ship them. I still adore the idea of them being close friends, though.
:4wiifit: and :4villager:
:rosalina: and :4alph:
:4rob: and :4wiremac:
:4mario: and :4dk:
What about Yoshi and Jiggs for Lucina's BroTPs? We all know she adores cute things. C:

(I find Yoshi adorable at least. ;; )

Shaymikyu

What about Yoshi and Jiggs for Lucina's BroTPs? We all know she adores cute things. C:

(I find Yoshi adorable at least. ;; )
Them too! I guess they just slipped my mind because I was thinking of the ones I've seen fan art of.

If we're including humans as well, there's :4ness:, :4alph:, and :4villagerf:.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
:4shulk: & :4lucina: I dig the 1-on-1 banner choice of characters displayed and I feel like Shulk would be good for her
:4robinf: &:4shulk: I saw this pop-up somewhere, and I don't know if it's very prevalent or not, but I think it's pretty cute.

D

Deleted member

I ship :4mii:x:4miif:. Try to figure out what that means :troll:!

May or may not mean Reggie and Bill Trintroll. (We all know that Bill is a woman at heart)

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaymikyu

I honestly can't see F!Robin as a self insert simply because I only have a few traits in common with her. As I've mentioned elsewhere, Sumia is actually the one most like me, hence why I was worried about putting her with Chrom on at least one run because that felt more self-inserty to me than F!Robin. Even then, though, I see Sumia as a character I relate to, not me. Even in games like Pokémon where the player is supposed to be a self-insert, I have a hard time getting in that mindset and have different headcanon personalities for them all.
:4robinf: &:4shulk: I saw this pop-up somewhere, and I don't know if it's very prevalent or not, but I think it's pretty cute.
I actually kind of ship this. Helps that they're in my circle of mains, but they seem like they'd make a fun pair though. I haven't seen much art for it, sadly.

Last edited:

J1NG

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I haven't delved into non-playable-character ships very much.

Trace Memory, aka Another Code

Golden Sun

Custom Robo

Found this during the search. lol

*Edit
Hotel Dusk

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I honestly can't see F!Robin as a self insert simply because I only have a few traits in common with her. As I've mentioned elsewhere, Sumia is actually the one most like me, hence why I was worried about putting her with Chrom on at least one run because that felt more self-inserty to me than F!Robin. Even then, though, I see Sumia as a character I relate to, not me. Even in games like Pokémon where the player is supposed to be a self-insert, I have a hard time getting in that mindset and have different headcanon personalities for them all.

I actually kind of ship this. Helps that they're in my circle of mains, but they seem like they'd make a fun pair though. I haven't seen much art for it, sadly.
:4shulk: & :4lucina: I dig the 1-on-1 banner choice of characters displayed and I feel like Shulk would be good for her
:4robinf:&:4shulk:? Oh, god, that fic...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I think crossover ships can work when done in a careful, correct way.

That fic did not do that. I would rather not think about it. X___X

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Sending the link.
/THAT/ one...
Oh...That one? I run across those kind of fics on accident all the time. You get used to it after a while. It's not as bad as rule 34 though. *shudders*

Heh looks like Robin really did tip Shulk's Monado. :troll:

Annnyhow, I like Robin and Shulk as a couple...as long as the fic they are a part of has a plot.

I'm also really starting to like :4lucina:and:4darkpit: as a couple as of late. Besides the fact are clones, I feel like the two could go well together based on their personalities.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oh...That one? I run across those kind of fics on accident all the time. You get used to it after a while. It's not as bad as rule 34 though. *shudders*

Heh looks like really did tip Shulk's Monado. :troll:

Annnyhow, I like Robin and Shulk as a couple...as long as the fic they are a part of has a plot.

I'm also really starting to like :4lucina:and:4darkpit: as a couple as of late. Besides the fact are clones, I feel like the two could go well together based on their personalities.
I'm pretty sure she'd attack him based off of his personalty... Also, we all know :4darkpit:x Sakurai is canon. Don't deny it.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Also, Ridley has a secret, but forbidden threesome love affair with Chrom and K. Rool.

Shaymikyu

That is kind of cute... Maybe Dark Pit's growing on me after using him for a little while.

I forgot another BroTP- :4robinf: and :4wiifit:. The brains vs. brawn dynamic is just too fun to pass up. I'd say :4robinm: and :4wiifitm:, but :4wiifitm: is everyone's BroTP half.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
BroTPs: I might be repeating some, but honestly I don't feel like going through all of my old posts.

:4shulk:, :4robinm:, and :4lucina: have like a Harry/Ron/Hermione or Luke/Han/Leia thing going on. They're super chill with each other.
:4robinm: and :4ganondorf: are chess rivals and have a mutual respect for each other.
:4wario: and :4olimar: get along well. They come up with crazy moneymaking schemes all the time.
This pic is part of my headcanon. Make of it what you will.
Click it for the source.
:4shulk: and :4littlemac: get along well too, as Mac reminds Shulk of Reyn.

Last edited:

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
:4robinm:and:4shulk:are science bros. :4lucina:helps them out with thier experiments on a regular basis.
As smart as Robin is, I kinda think he might be a bit behind Shulk in the sciences, considering his world is still stuck on bow and arrows and swords. And one of the supports has Miriel trying to understand gravity. I really like the idea of Shulk introducing him and Lucina to all these new technologies we consider commonplace and Robin and Lucina just being completely fascinated.

"Gods, what sorcery does your world have!?!? This cart is moving without a horse!!"

Last edited:

Champ Gold

Smash Scrublord
3DS FC
1779-2820-4833
Switch FC
SW-1452-9841-1035

I usually pair Robin with Lissa and Tiki

Former because Lissa is cute as hell, helpful in playthroughs and makes the best family and the latter because it is ironic as ever that Vessel of Grima and Daughter of Naga get married and have the ultimate hybrid child

Top Bottom