• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10578858/5/Super-Smash-Brothers-Support-Conversations

Newest chapter of my Super smash supports. This one I got a bolt of inspiration for and decided to roll with it.

it's :4robinf:X:4ganondorf:

Like I said, it's one I didn't think I'd do until I did it.
Good, but way too much smirking. Trust me, it gets really annoying, and it draws attention to itself. Such is the same if the same expression is used every time. Also, she must be standing very close to him if she can't see past his crossed arms to his eyes. Like, on him. Breh. Also, way too many ellipses, editors of real books would simply cross them out and send it back to you. Similarly, watch your ly words, just like one would watch their 'was'es; you want to show, not tell. You gotta find some way to show that they have a little respect for each other at the end, and not just outright state it. This is even the case with settings. Though telling is appropriate on the rare occasion, the setting must create the mood, it must become almost a minor character in itself with the way it influences the characters. Have them interact with it, give their perspectives on it. I understand this is probably not the goal of the support conversation above, nor is it the style of the support conversation above, but that style isn't all that attractive to an outsider. The support conversation style focuses on relationship bits, and you provided many admirably.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Yandere :4villagerf:X:4ness:
Uhhh... Are they both yandere? Because that would be interesting and terrifying. Plot: Jealously crazy boyfriend, Ness, stalks possessive, insane girlfriend ... The Villager. Blood, gore, paranoia, and madness. Coming 2015.

Ha, I just realized that the first female Villager has pink hair like Yuno Gasai and Ness wears a hat and Yukiteru Amano wears a hat too. She also has an axe... Very suspicious Sakurai. Very suspicious.

Anyway, :4ganondorf:X:substitute:. Nobody loves Ganny not even his own adopted moms, so he keeps his precious doll and pours all his love into it. Y'know, it'd be a sweet and sad story. A Gerudo and his Substitute Doll. Bestseller in the making. :p

Gaminguy010

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gaminguy010
:smirk:
Uhhh... Are they both yandere? Because that would be interesting and terrifying. Plot: Jealously crazy boyfriend, Ness, stalks possessive, insane girlfriend ... The Villager. Blood, gore, paranoia, and madness. Coming 2015.

Ha, I just realized that the first female Villager has pink hair like Yuno Gasai and Ness wears a hat and Yukiteru Amano wears a hat too. She also has an axe... Very suspicious Sakurai. Very suspicious.

Anyway, :4ganondorf:X:substitute:. Nobody loves Ganny not even his own adopted moms, so he keeps his precious doll and pours all his love into it. Y'know, it'd be a sweet and sad story. A Gerudo and his Substitute Doll. Bestseller in the making. :p
Only Villager is Yandere, probably should've specified on that. I always imagine Villager standing next to Ness in his bed watching him sleep. Very suspicious indeed Sakurai.:smirk:

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:smirk:

Only Villager is Yandere, probably should've specified on that. I always imagine Villager standing next to Ness in his bed watching him sleep. Very suspicious indeed Sakurai.:smirk:
Yeah, I realized after seeing "yandere" before The Villager and therefore, as an adjective, it refers to The Villager as a yandere.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I like to think that :4palutena: feel she isn't good enough for :4lucina: even though she's a goddess.

Peach is somehow in a love triangle with Mario and Dr Mario. The worst part is that she doesn't even know it. Bowser could've made it a love Y, but he's too busy getting into shape.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Also, :4palutena: takes the place of Cynthia in :4robinm:and:4lucina:'s relationship. Yes, :4robinm:banging both of Chrom's daughters.
Isn't Palutena a bit too tall? Anyway, so, I guess they're into role-playing. I think it's a good thing Chrom "went to sleep" after getting beat up by Captain Falcon.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
:4lucina:sometimes pretends to be :4marth:at times.
Oh, well all know too well about that. :4lucina:even studies :4marth: at all times to make her "role-playing" authentic. :4myfriends: notices this and has nightmares everyday along with frequent nausea.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Oh, well all know too well about that. :4lucina:even studies :4marth: at all times to make her "role-playing" authentic. :4myfriends: notices this and has nightmares everyday along with frequent nausea.
Does Tharja approve of her behavior?

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
Zelda and Wii Fit Trainer I could actually see to be honest. I feel like Wii Fii Trainer is this optimistic sort of person, really reliable and can get **** done. Zelda would definitely be more of the "lipstick lesbian" haha, but I could see them having great chemistry.

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Zelda and Wii Fit Trainer I could actually see to be honest. I feel like Wii Fii Trainer is this optimistic sort of person, really reliable and can get **** done. Zelda would definitely be more of the "lipstick lesbian" haha, but I could see them having great chemistry.
Funny, I was looking for funny pictures of Wii Fit Trainer and I found this.

Yep... :4zelda:X:4wiifit: all right. Y'know, with the fan art of Wii Fit Trainer, I'm getting Kuvira vibes from her. As for :4link:, I don't know if he's lucky and happy or jealous and angry. Maybe a little bit of both.

Here's :4link:X:4wiifit: art if anyone's interested. It looks like :4wiifit: might be a S and :4link: is unwittingly a M.

Edit: The :4zelda:X:4wiifit: image is huge so I spoiler'd it.

Last edited:

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
This is actually real canon though. There is no fanfiction in what you just wrote lol:joyful:
But we're talking about *sexy, husky voice* pretending... in bed... at night... or maybe during the day. :p

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised there isn't any Palucina fanfics yet.

Maybe I should make one. I can conjure something up.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
Like on here or on fanfiction.net? Heck, you could search Palutena and get pairing fanart and such.

fanfiction.net that's where I go for all my fanfic, needs

EDIT: Also in my head, Lucina is Robin's daughter in this one and Palutena is a goddess. Can you imagine how powerful this kid will be? And Palutena can think of something for a child problem. She's a goddess you know?

Last edited:
Top Bottom