• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
:4shulk: & :4lucina: I dig the 1-on-1 banner choice of characters displayed and I feel like Shulk would be good for her.
My banner has :4marth:&:4zelda:
Thank you, Warchamp, for these awesome Smashboards themes.

And to the above. . .
Smash is crossover and lends itself to fanfiction by its nature.
:D

Edit:
I usually pair Robin with Lissa and Tiki
ANNA X ROBIN OTP

Last edited:

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
:4robinm: with a bff in :4charizard::...namely because :4robinm: "tries" to talk with the fire type because and quote:
"I must speak with my own kind!"

yeah I uh..still think :4robinm: is the Rain Man in this universe.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I usually pair Robin with Lissa and Tiki

Former because Lissa is cute as hell, helpful in playthroughs and makes the best family and the latter because it is ironic as ever that Vessel of Grima and Daughter of Naga get married and have the ultimate hybrid child
I would pair him with Tiki, but she's a manakete. Too much heartbreak for her and Morgan once he's dies..

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Now he has threesomes with :wolf::lucas:

After :roypm: caught him having a one night stand with :popo:
:roypm: got turned into :4roy:. By :4drmario:.
As smart as Robin is, I kinda think he might be a bit behind Shulk in the sciences, considering his world is still stuck on bow and arrows and swords. And one of the supports has Miriel trying to understand gravity. I really like the idea of Shulk introducing him and Lucina to all these new technologies we consider commonplace and Robin and Lucina just being completely fascinated.

"Gods, what sorcery does your world have!?!? This cart is moving without a horse!!"
I want to see a fic of this. I'm picturing :4robinm: screaming and jumping into :4lucina:'s arms at the sight of car.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I would pair him with Tiki, but she's a manakete. Too much heartbreak for her and Morgan once he's dies..
I almost was going to try that, but Ricken and Nowi's broke my heart enough. Gah, that Epilogue. At least Tiki would have Morgan...
:roypm: got turned into :4roy:. By :4drmario:.

I want to see a fic of this. I'm picturing :4robinm: screaming and jumping into :4lucina:'s arms at the sight of car.
Considering all the cars in SSB seem to want to kill everyone (the F-Zero stages, Devil Car, etc.), I wouldn't blame her!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I almost was going to try that, but Ricken and Nowi's broke my heart enough. Gah, that Epilogue. At least Tiki would have Morgan...

Considering all the cars in SSB seem to want to kill everyone (the F-Zero stages, Devil Car, etc.), I wouldn't blame her!
:4robinm: is the one terrified of the car.

Azew

Smash Lord
:4mii:/:4miif:x everyone. The mii will customise its self into looking like anyone in the smash series and trick the entire roster into falling in love with it, and furthermore take over the series by eliminating each character one by one untill the roster is nothing but the mii dressing up as all the other fighters!!!
Mwahahahaha!!!

Hero of the Winds

Smash Journeyman
My banner has :4marth:&:4zelda:
Thank you, Warchamp, for these awesome Smashboards themes.

And to the above. . .
Smash is crossover and lends itself to fanfiction by its nature.
:D

Edit:ANNA X ROBIN OTP
Banners..?

I don't ship Lucina with anyone... maybe Robin, but she's too cool for that stuff.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Banners..?

I don't ship Lucina with anyone... maybe Robin, but she's too cool for that stuff.
If you go under "Browsing Preferences", 'theme' should be right at the top. Smashboards Dark has banners bracketing the sides of the main forum space with Marth, Fox, TL, and Mario descending on the left, and Zelda, Megaman, Bowser, and Villager descending on the right.

Edit: As for me, I ship Lucina with [insert male child from the future here]

Edit 2:
The only canon Smash ships with playable characters are :4mario: X :4peach:, :4link: X :4zelda:, :4robinm: X :4lucina:, any two Pokémon, and :4mii: X :4miif:, correct?
None of these are actually canon. Nintendo is reticent to make explicit romantic relationships.

Last edited:

Azew

Smash Lord
None of these are actually canon. Nintendo is reticent to make explicit romantic relationships.
There are countless scenes in the mario series that I think definitley tell us:4mario:x:4peach: is cannon
:4link:x:4zelda: and:4robinm:x:4lucina: are unclear, so I can agree with you on that.
:4mii:x:4miif:,:4miif:x:4miif:,:4mii:x:4mii: is confusing, and I guess it isn't cannon by nintendo, but im not sure that it counts because you can make your own cannon about the miis if you come up with each character's story, so I have no idea about that one.

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
There are countless scenes in the mario series that I think definitley tell us:4mario:x:4peach: is cannon
:4link:x:4zelda: and:4robinm:x:4lucina: are unclear, so I can agree with you on that.
:4mii:x:4miif:,:4miif:x:4miif:,:4mii:x:4mii: is confusing, and I guess it isn't cannon by nintendo, but im not sure that it counts because you can make your own cannon about the miis if you come up with each character's story, so I have no idea about that one.
Now that I think about it, you're right.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
The other two are very close to being canon.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
:4pit:x:4palutena: (cause I liked uprising and Pit was putting the work in).
:4mario:x:4peach: (cause it's canon)
:4luigi:x:4peach: (Daisy recolor)
:4littlemac:x:4samus: (I just feel bad mac's always considered too short next to her, so I wanted to give him a chance.)
:4jigglypuff:x:4kirby: (Cause their unholy offspring would amuse me)
:4robinm:x:4lucina: (I think it's canon)
:4link:x:4zelda: (See what I said about Pit working hard. Multiply that times every zelda game ever)
:4bowserjr:x:4wendy: (Cause Bowser Jr. is the only koopaling that would not be Wendy's direct sibling. And the koopa species must survive!)
:4rob:x:4wiremac:x:4megaman: (I don't know how this would work either!)
:4darkpit:x:rosalina: (Cause there's no third hero of the mushroom kingdom, he's traveled into space, and Wario would have been weird.)
:4wario:x:4marth: (Don't be hatin'.)
:4falcon:x:4wiifit: (He found someone that likes to show him their moves)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:4mario::4peach:(Cannon)
:4pit::4palutena:(BFFS)
:4pikachu::4charizard:(Cause of the anime)
:rosalina::4samus:/:4zss:(The only one who Samus can talk to personally)

Azew

Smash Lord
Wait, wasn't there something at the end of Skyward Sword about :4zelda: & :4link:?
They never said they were in a relationship, they could be very close friends, but it seems very likely they are. Like I said, its unclear.
To be fair you only play as Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time :4zelda: and :4link: in the Smash series, and there isn't much romantic between them in those games. So :4mario:x:4peach: is still the only cannon relationship in the Smash series recognized by Nintendo with playable characters.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
They never said they were in a relationship, they could be very close friends, but it seems very likely they are. Like I said, its unclear.
To be fair you only play as Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time :4zelda: and :4link: in the Smash series, and there isn't much romantic between them in those games. So :4mario:x:4peach: is still the only cannon relationship in the Smash series recognized by Nintendo with playable characters.
What about Zelda and Link in Minish Cap? Or is that also just friends?

I know Zelda's Lorule doppleganger Hilda was all about getting her hands on some Link. And I like that she's Zelda's alternate costume in Hyrule Warriors. Does she have a purple haired variant in Smash or do I have to hope for DLC there too?

Azew

Smash Lord
What about Zelda and Link in Minish Cap? Or is that also just friends?

I know Zelda's Lorule doppleganger Hilda was all about getting her hands on some Link. And I like that she's Zelda's alternate costume in Hyrule Warriors. Does she have a purple haired variant in Smash or do I have to hope for DLC there too?
Im not sure about the Minish Cap Zelda, but I certainly don't remember anything between Link and Hilda, and even if there is, it doesn't matter to Smash series who is or isn't playable in Hyrule Warriors.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Isn't Chrom/Robin just as canon as Lucina/Robin?
Chrom/Sumia is canon, to the point of being in the opening cutscene, among other things. I prefer Chrom/Olivia myself.
:4pit:x:4palutena: (cause I liked uprising and Pit was putting the work in).
:4mario:x:4peach: (cause it's cannon)
:4luigi:x:4peach: (Daisy recolor)
:4littlemac:x:4samus: (I just feel bad mac's always considered too short next to her, so I wanted to give him a chance.)
:4jigglypuff:x:4kirby: (Cause their unholy offspring would amuse me)
:4robinm:x:4lucina: (I think it's cannon)
:4link:x:4zelda: (See what I said about Pit working hard. Multiply that times every zelda game ever)
:4bowserjr:x:4wendy: (Cause Bowser Jr. is the only koopaling that would not be Wendy's direct sibling. And the koopa species must survive!)
:4rob:x:4wiremac:x:4megaman: (I don't know how this would work either!)
:4darkpit:x:rosalina: (Cause there's no third hero of the mushroom kingdom, he's traveled into space, and Wario would have been weird.)
:4wario:x:4marth: (Don't be hatin'.)
:4falcon:x:4wiifit: (He found someone that likes to show him their moves)
CANON! IT'S SPELLED CANON! GET THE CANNONS!

Last edited:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Chrom/Sumia is canon, to the point of being in the opening cutscene, among other things. I prefer Chrom/Olivia myself.

CANON! IT'S SPELLED CANON! GET THE CANNONS!
I don't know what you're talking about, I just reread my post and every homonym was spelled correctly. I presume it was always like this. Some edited line popped up at the end somehow though. That's a mystery.

Aw, can I ship Layton's sidekick and the girl from Famicom detective club too?

Top Bottom