• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Complete Silliness: Smash Shipping

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't know what you're talking about, I just reread my post and every homonym was spelled correctly. I presume it was always like this. Some edited line popped up at the end somehow though. That's a mystery.

Aw, can I ship Layton's sidekick and the girl from Famicom detective club too?
READY AIM FIRE!

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
If I can, i would like to ship Lucas with F!Morgan.
The kid has been through an emotional hell and had to destroy his home to save it. I like to think Morgan can help Lucas stand up again.
Hell I once made the support conversation between F! Robin and Lucas...

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
If I can, i would like to ship Lucas with F!Morgan.
The kid has been through an emotional hell and had to destroy his home to save it. I like to think Morgan can help Lucas stand up again.
Hell I once made the support conversation between F! Robin and Lucas...
The F!Morgan you're thinking of must be a different one from the one I'm thinking of.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Im not sure about the Minish Cap Zelda, but I certainly don't remember anything between Link and Hilda, and even if there is, it doesn't matter to Smash series who is or isn't playable in Hyrule Warriors.
It doesn't matter, but I can still want a purple haired zelda alt costume in smash too. And I realize I want that because of it as an easter egg in hyrule warriors. And I liked Link Between Worlds.

READY AIM FIRE!
You had me at Galvatron

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
It doesn't matter, but I can still want a purple haired zelda alt costume in smash too. And I realize I want that because of it as an easter egg in hyrule warriors. And I liked Link Between Worlds.

You had me at Galvatron
I've spent too much time on TFWiki.

Azew

Smash Lord
Yeah, that would be a cool alt. After that all they need to do is make her a decent fighter. I would gladly main her If she was a bit better.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice
okay this pairing i think people should at least brOTP is :4shulk: x :4lucina:

Both want to, and as Reyn put it best, "smash that future away". They're both honest people and I can see them having a swell friendship.
I can see Shulk helping Lucina be at ease with technology and just talking, even if Lucina doesn't quite always get it.
Lucina can help Shulk improve his swordsmanship because, in game, Shulk isn't...a stellar swordsman. He's a scientist.
I would like to think they would hang out so much that people thought Shulk is from Lucina's world and vice versa.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
On the topic of Lucina shipping before- I haven't decided my true OTP with her yet. I put her with Laurent on my initial run, and I adored their supports, so that's in the running. On my second run, my Robin married her. The supports weren't incredible, but the lines in things like the Hot Spring Scramble and her interactions with Morgan on the battlefield make it a whole lot better. Plus, Robin's victory line to Lucina in SSB is kind of sweet. I still haven't decided on my third run. I've heard her support with Inigo is cute, but Olivia (or Maribelle) is likely to be her mother that time. Most likely it'll be Yarne or Morgan.

As for Robin, I've barely scratched the surface of their supports, so I'll see how I feel eventually. Robin as Lucina's mother has a lot of sweet heartwarming moments, but her support with Lon'qu is a blast. Gregor's supports with her are also very sweet, and I kind of like her with Ricken because the idea of him crushing on his slightly older friend is sweet. I want to try Henry eventually, and Inigo, and I'm trying Laurent on my next run. I haven't done many supports with male Robin yet, so I don't even know, though without taking supports into account, I like him with Tiki, Lucina, Cynthia, Nah, Sumia, Panne, and Olivia.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
On the topic of Lucina shipping before- I haven't decided my true OTP with her yet. I put her with Laurent on my initial run, and I adored their supports, so that's in the running. On my second run, my Robin married her. The supports weren't incredible, but the lines in things like the Hot Spring Scramble and her interactions with Morgan on the battlefield make it a whole lot better. Plus, Robin's victory line to Lucina in SSB is kind of sweet. I still haven't decided on my third run. I've heard her support with Inigo is cute, but Olivia (or Maribelle) is likely to be her mother that time. Most likely it'll be Yarne or Morgan.

As for Robin, I've barely scratched the surface of their supports, so I'll see how I feel eventually. Robin as Lucina's mother has a lot of sweet heartwarming moments, but her support with Lon'qu is a blast. Gregor's supports with her are also very sweet, and I kind of like her with Ricken because the idea of him crushing on his slightly older friend is sweet. I want to try Henry eventually, and Inigo, and I'm trying Laurent on my next run. I haven't done many supports with male Robin yet, so I don't even know, though without taking supports into account, I like him with Tiki, Lucina, Cynthia, Nah, Sumia, Panne, and Olivia.
No mention of chapter 21 for Robin and Lucina?

Shaymikyu

Wait. Does he actually say that? (The video won't load for me)
This is an older video, and he was talking about what Chrom's final smash would be if he made it in, and basically said it would be to marry whoever is closest to him (Jigglypuff in his example), followed by a long cutscene of their life together.

EDIT: And by he I mean Matt Mercer, Chrom's English voice actor. It's at a panel.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
This is an older video, and he was talking about what Chrom's final smash would be if he made it in, and basically said it would be to marry whoever is closest to him (Jigglypuff in his example), followed by a long cutscene of their life together.
I can accept this.

Last edited:

Shadowknight1

Banned via Administration
There are countless scenes in the mario series that I think definitley tell us:4mario:x:4peach: is cannon
:4link:x:4zelda: and:4robinm:x:4lucina: are unclear, so I can agree with you on that.
:4mii:x:4miif:,:4miif:x:4miif:,:4mii:x:4mii: is confusing, and I guess it isn't cannon by nintendo, but im not sure that it counts because you can make your own cannon about the miis if you come up with each character's story, so I have no idea about that one.
:4link:x:4zelda: is truly dependent on which version. Ocarina of Time and Skyward Sword are pretty close to being shipped. Twilight Princess isn't much of a couple though.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Duck Hunt x Kawashima, the ultimate troll OTP! You know you guys want it. :troll:

Tom Nook x Tingle is a another good one because they are both greedy assholes.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Shulk X Shrek. That is all.
WHERE'S THE SLEDGEHAMMER?!

Also, I ship:
:4shulk:x:4robinf: with a :4shulk:x:4robinm:BroTP (It'd be funny, M!Robin asking Shulk "So, what'd you do today?" with Shulk going, "Yeah, I kind of went out on a date with your sister..." I imagine it'd be like how Chrom is to M!Robin about Lucina in Awakening with the whole "WHAT?!" reaction)
I ship Shulk x F!Robin because I feel they're very similar. They've had a lot of similar events happen to them and I feel they'd confide in each other.
I do this so I can ship :4lucina:x:4falcon:(Lucina is interested in his strength, and goes to seek him out on chaste, platonic terms. Let's just say it doesn't stay that way...)
I also ship:
:4sheik::4zelda:x:4greninja:(Ninja Ships)
:4villagerf:x:4myfriends:(So unexpected it's great.)
:4villager:x:4wiifit:(Quite the odd pairing, but it fits somehow.)
:4palutena:x:4pit:(I imagine this pair would be QUITE the talk of the mansion.)
:4peach:x:4link:(Sakurai's OTP)
:4zss:x:4littlemac:(Ever since that trailer, it's so hard not to ship it)
:4kirby:x:4jigglypuff:(Since 64)
:rosalina: is the person all the female smashers talk to about their boyfriends. She doesn't care about love, but is interesed to hear about it.
:4gaw:xEvery female in the game(The tentacles...)

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
WHERE'S THE SLEDGEHAMMER?!

Also, I ship:
:4shulk:x:4robinf: with a :4shulk:x:4robinm:BroTP (It'd be funny, M!Robin asking Shulk "So, what'd you do today?" with Shulk going, "Yeah, I kind of went out on a date with your sister..." I imagine it'd be like how Chrom is to M!Robin about Lucina in Awakening with the whole "WHAT?!" reaction)
I ship Shulk x F!Robin because I feel they're very similar. They've had a lot of similar events happen to them and I feel they'd confide in each other.
I do this so I can ship :4lucina:x:4falcon:(Lucina is interested in his strength, and goes to seek him out on chaste, platonic terms. Let's just say it doesn't stay that way...)
I also ship:
:4sheik::4zelda:x:4greninja:(Ninja Ships)
:4villagerf:x:4myfriends:(So unexpected it's great.)
:4villager:x:4wiifit:(Quite the odd pairing, but it fits somehow.)
:4palutena:x:4pit:(I imagine this pair would be QUITE the talk of the mansion.)
:4peach:x:4link:(Sakurai's OTP)
:4zss:x:4littlemac:(Ever since that trailer, it's so hard not to ship it)
:4kirby:x:4jigglypuff:(Since 64)
:rosalina: is the person all the female smashers talk to about their boyfriends. She doesn't care about love, but is interesed to hear about it.
:4gaw:xEvery female in the game(The tentacles...)
What about:4robinm:?
Anyways, my list:
:4robinm:/:4lucina:
:4zelda:/:4link:
:4bowser:/:4peach:
:4littlemac:/:4zss:
:4palutena:/:4pit:
:4shulk:/Fiora
:4marth:/Sheeda
:4olimar:/Olimar's wife
:4pacman:/Ms. Pac-Man
My ships are boring for the most part.

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Ouch, Poor peach
Hey. It's fun. And :4bowserjr: needs to be born.
Also, am I the only who really despises most crossover ships? The only ones I like are:4jigglypuff:/:4kirby: and :4zss:/:4littlemac:. Other than that, most pairings are really bad, like :4darkpit:/:4lucina:, or :4marth: with anyone, since he's married in his home game...
Okay, that rant is over.
okay this pairing i think people should at least brOTP is :4shulk: x :4lucina:

Both want to, and as Reyn put it best, "smash that future away". They're both honest people and I can see them having a swell friendship.
I can see Shulk helping Lucina be at ease with technology and just talking, even if Lucina doesn't quite always get it.
Lucina can help Shulk improve his swordsmanship because, in game, Shulk isn't...a stellar swordsman. He's a scientist.
I would like to think they would hang out so much that people thought Shulk is from Lucina's world and vice versa.
I brOTP that. I already brOTP :4shulk: with :4robinm:, so that would work fine.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What about:4robinm:?
Anyways, my list:
:4robinm:/:4lucina:
:4zelda:/:4link:
:4bowser:/:4peach:
:4littlemac:/:4zss:
:4palutena:/:4pit:
:4shulk:/Fiora
:4olimar:/Olimar's wife
:4pacman:/Ms. Pac-Man
My ships are boring for the most part.

:4palutena:/:4pit: Isn't boring. It's one of my all-time favorites. Then again, some already know how I like pairing Pit with some of the gals anyways.

Now if only we'd get more that like :4pit:/:4zss: besides me, I'd be happier for not being one of the few that love those 2 together.
(even if it's usually the big sis/little bro or super close friends routine with them)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
:4palutena:/:4pit: Isn't boring. It's one of my all-time favorites. Then again, some already know how I like pairing Pit with some of the gals anyways.

Now if only we'd get more that like :4pit:/:4zss: besides me, I'd be happier for not being one of the few that love those 2 together.
(even if it's usually the big sis/little bro or super close friends routine with them)
I don't really have any feelings for :4zss:/:4pit: one way or the other.

Last edited:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

I prefer :4pit: X :4darkpit:

Also
:4bowser:X:4dedede:
:4darkpit:X:4pit:
:4fox:X:wolf:
:4jigglypuff:X:4kirby:
:4littlemac:X:4zss:
:4link:X:4lucina:
:4marth:X:4myfriends:
:4ness:X:4villagerf:
:lucas:X:4villager:
:4palutena:X:4zelda:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Hey. It's fun. And :4bowserjr: needs to be born.
Also, am I the only who really despises most crossover ships? The only ones I like are:4jigglypuff:/:4kirby: and :4zss:/:4littlemac:. Other than that, most pairings are really bad, like :4darkpit:/:4lucina:, or :4marth: with anyone, since he's married in his home game...
Okay, that rant is over.

I brOTP that. I already brOTP :4shulk: with :4robinm:, so that would work fine.
I don't mind crossover ships for fun, but it's hard for me to do them seriously. I also always feel odd breaking up married couples no matter what I think of the actual pairing itself.

As for the rest:
:4ness:/Paula
:4olimar:/his wife
:4wiifitm:/:4wiifit:
:4mario:/:4peach:
:4link:/:4zelda:
:4tlink:/Toon Zelda
:4pit:/:4palutena:
:4littlemac:/:4samus:
:4kirby:/:4jigglypuff:
Red :4robinf:/Yarne (yes, specifically the red one)
:4robinf:/Chrom
:4robinm:/:4lucina: (when :4robinm: is the lead)
Laurent/:4lucina: (when :4robinf: is the lead)
Morgan/:4lucina: (when red :4robinf: is the lead)
:lucas:/Nana (not the Ice Climber- it's a character from Mother 3)
:pt:/Kris
:4pacman:/Ms. Pac Man

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I don't mind crossover ships for fun, but it's hard for me to do them seriously. I also always feel odd breaking up married couples no matter what I think of the actual pairing itself.

As for the rest:
:4ness:/Paula
:4olimar:/his wife
:4wiifitm:/:4wiifit:
:4mario:/:4peach:
:4link:/:4zelda:
:4tlink:/Toon Zelda
:4pit:/:4palutena:
:4littlemac:/:4samus:
:4kirby:/:4jigglypuff:
Red :4robinf:/Yarne (yes, specifically the red one)
:4robinf:/Chrom
:4robinm:/:4lucina: (when :4robinm: is the lead)
Laurent/:4lucina: (when :4robinf: is the lead)
Morgan/:4lucina: (when red :4robinf: is the lead)
:lucas:/Nana (not the Ice Climber- it's a character from Mother 3)
:pt:/Kris
:4pacman:/Ms. Pac Man
:4lucina: really gets around. Those are different :4lucina:'s, right?
Also, yeah, I'll do xover for fun. Never seriously though.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

:4lucina: really gets around. Those are different :4lucina:'s, right?
Also, yeah, I'll do xover for fun. Never seriously though.
Yes, obviously. Or else in one of those Lucina would be dating her brother, and no no no.

Not sure which I prefer out of the three. I've also really taken a shine to Chrom/Olivia in my recent playthrough. It might beat out Chrom/Robin and Chrom/Sumia.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Yes, obviously. Or else in one of those Lucina would be dating her brother, and no no no.

Not sure which I prefer out of the three. I've also really taken a shine to Chrom/Olivia in my recent playthrough. It might beat out Chrom/Robin and Chrom/Sumia.
Chrom/Sumia for me. Mostly because Sumia would make the best grandma for my Morgan.

Phantom High

Smash Apprentice

makes me wish i can borrow your copy of awakening.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I prefer :4pit: X :4darkpit:
Yea... you won't see me in the male x male department. All my shippings for :4pit: is with certain females I've chosen. It's just :4palutena: :4zss: are the 2 main gals I've been pairing Pit with for a long time. Sucks there isn't much for the latter, though, since I think those 2 would be epic together, the :4pit: x :4samus::4zss: one btw, not just because of the old history between Metroid and KI, and the "Metroid" reference in Uprising. I could go deeper about it, but what can you do? I love it and that's what matters, right?

Last edited:
Top Bottom