• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

BMX

Smash Lord
^^ LMAO i <3 u.

Very true, though. People like Chillin have nothing to say IRL but on the boards, their balls drop and voice their opinions. I think it's a confidence issue. Weak, dood.

chillindude829

Smash Master
LMAO yes, im a very timid and meek person irl. just because i have the politeness not to tell you to stop being a douchebag in the middle of a tournament set doesnt mean i lack confidence. obviously i dont give that much of a sh*t but i just thought i'd point it out since you seem like kind of a *** in general.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
You guys obviously don't know chillindude that well

he would have no problem saying that in real life, it just didn't occur to him at the moment, i mean not to meat ride but thats truth

Edit: I didn't see the two posts above me before posting this

BMX

Smash Lord
Uh, I'll let it go. IDC, TBH.

I hope people did enjoi that live stream. We need JR.

CK, where you been, dood?

9thorlower

Banned via Warnings
HAHAAHAH the irony out of all the people posting this !! you !?!?

god you set yourself up alot !

remember that time with that gordo where you got hit and like yea...:chuckle:
remember that time BMX and oath ***** you at gamepad and you said "lol i'm not losing to BMX again!" and a week later he ***** you again.
yeah me too. lmao.

DyceDarg

Smash Cadet
So this seems a little expensive. We pay $10 to go, an additional $10 to compete, and bring our own money for food? (Not criticizing, just checking that this is correct). Is it okay if I were to come around 3:00 pm?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
So this seems a little expensive. We pay $10 to go, an additional $10 to compete, and bring our own money for food? (Not criticizing, just checking that this is correct). Is it okay if I were to come around 3:00 pm?
yeah, pretty standard for a monthly smash tourney tho

jjvirus

Smash Champion
But yeah, you were better than Sky lol
I didn't know that was possible...o.o

EDIT: Also, Matador can't make it, so I'm in need of a partner. Anyone wanna?

2nd EDIT: **** my life. Now I may not be able to go because I have no way of getting there. My sister has to work so I have no ride. ****ing fantastic <_<

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I didn't know that was possible...o.o

EDIT: Also, Matador can't make it, so I'm in need of a partner. Anyone wanna?

it isn't....Sky is like the best commentator ever...and to everyone that helped commentate....I didn't make the group myself....you all sound a lil mad that someone didn't make y'all a group

AIB is lulz

and i was on the mic like 80% of the tourney....so of course the remember me

Lobos

Smash Master
For singles only.....best to come around 1-2pm.....and yes bring your own money for food or bring a lunch bag lol

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
it isn't....Sky is like the best commentator ever...and to everyone that helped commentate....I didn't make the group myself....you all sound a lil mad that someone didn't make y'all a group

AIB is lulz

and i was on the mic like 80% of the tourney....so of course the remember me
that dude sucks and WC slang is annoying

"hella" "stupid" "the ****"

their **** is lame and i just lower the volume on WC livestreams

Ajax15

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4184-3842-7891
first, i will most likely need a ride going home from the tourney, is any1 able to give me one? i will pay for gas money. second, on aib the tourney says that at 8 pm its post singles training, but here on swf it says the tourney closes at 8 pm. which one is it?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
that dude sucks and WC slang is annoying

"hella" "stupid" "the ****"

their **** is lame and i just lower the volume on WC livestreams
lol u feel very strongly toward that

i've only heard him once and i heard his commentatin Genesis...but brawl commentary is kinda useless...the live stream to me is just there for entertainment purposes for the people watchin

Brawl commentary sounds like this to me when you are actually commentating a pro match

"good di" "beautiful di" "and there goes a tornado" nice gimp"(...all stuff that is pretty obvious)

Top Bottom