• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Well yeah that rumor has been going on pretty long since NEO basically thrashed my rep in one of the beginning pages of this thread -_-.

I don't know what else to tell you guys. Just come up to me and ask me to help you out with anything that you need lolz. I want to help people but I can't help people who aren't willing to learn and be serious about it. I'm a very nice and chill guy so don't be scared to approach me for help =).

o sorry to hear that...NEO is being a douche i guess...my only problem is patients. anyone who planks or somewhat stalls the match has got me beat but its whatever...I'll get over it eventually

this should be fun anyway

ChuDat

Smash Master
O.o easyyyyy Meep lolz. Yeah this game is pretty bad. So many rules lolz.

NEW RULE - (This is to prevent matches lasting a full 8 minutes)
No Planking - No More than 50 edge grabs. If you exceed this amount of ledge grabs, you automatically forfeit the match.

ChuDat

Smash Master
o sorry to hear that...NEO is being a douche i guess...my only problem is patients. anyone who planks or somewhat stalls the match has got me beat but its whatever...I'll get over it eventually

this should be fun anyway
If you have trouble with patience, then I suggest you camp them back. U HAVE to fight fire with fire in this game if you want to win. When I first started out, I hated campers and I always found my self being too aggressive which got me beat pretty quickly. So, I devised a way to keep my self calm, I counted to 10 and slowly exhaled and inhaled. It helps the mind calm it self, which is key to victory. If ur frusterated, u already lost. There's different ways that work for different people so just try and find something that works.

Remember to always have other approaches if ur usual approach doesn't work. What I mean is, lets say someone is camping u and u can't get in. Make sure u have different approaches (but don't reveal them often!) and get in a quick attack to make them approach u. Camp them after that and learn their attack pattern. After that, u should be able to win. Also, know what works and what doesn't.

There's a LOT more to this, so just ask any more questions at the tournament if u have any.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Time to set up the tent

my only problem is patients. anyone who planks or somewhat stalls the match has got me beat but its whatever...I'll get over it eventually
Imma shootin mah lazar blaaaaaaaargh

Seriously...if they camp you just camp them back :dizzy:

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Are people seriously complaining about gay stuff ... in Brawl? It's Brawl. If you wanna be any good at this game, get used to it.

Well I can assure you that won't happen. In the unlikely scenario that something like that DOES happen, we'll have to finish the tournament somewhere else. The tournament WILL finish no matter what.

You guys are welcome to finish it at my farm Saturday night. But I understand if some people don't wanna make the drive.

D

Deleted member

if you gay each other, you won't make each other better, you'll just make your peers not want to play with you.

it's not like you can practice beating planking anyway.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
whos nice in MD that wants to team with me visiting from NJ. im staying at a hotel so its not def yet but just incase anyone needs last min partner

SOVAman

Smash Hero
just decided i'm coming to this, lil b still wanna team?
Lets goes

BetaZealot - I know that you want to learn Kirby for teams. I suggest that you look at my videos first, then I can tell you what you need to know.
I have like 7 of chu's doubles vids on my channel lol

http://www.youtube.com/user/YoshiSSB

if you would like to watch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw: the I edited out the lie part of the banner chu :D

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2372/dojobannernew.jpg

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Alright, that's fine. :)

I got enough for like 1 more person, it'll have to be $1 though.

MM List
------------
Slik: ROB vs Peach $5
Shado: ROB vs Sonic $1
Seagull: ROB vs Wolf/Bowser $1
Levitibus: ROB vs Falco $1
Dr.Lu: ROB vs doesn't matter you're wasting money $1
Pink Fresh: ROB vs Lucas $1

hova

Smash Champion
aside from Neo and Omni I can beat everyone in md/va without camping

not saying i can do it consistently, but i can definitely do it. if you don't like camping, learn how to beat it

one more tourney until hiatus... how sweet it is

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
aside from Neo and Omni I can beat everyone in md/va without camping

not saying i can do it consistently, but i can definitely do it. if you don't like camping, learn how to beat it

one more tourney until hiatus... how sweet it is
or can u?i never versed u so idk.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if plank is going to this tourney i will LOL at him if he gets disqualified for grabbing the edge more then 50 times

chillindude829

Smash Master
i retire from brawl

it was fun while it lasted

wait, no it wasnt

edit: also bmx you were being so unsupportive toward lilb when you guys were teaming, lol... "dont fall for his stupid sh*t" LMAO like all your sh*t isnt stupid.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
i retire from brawl

it was fun while it lasted

wait, no it wasnt

edit: also bmx you were being so unsupportive toward lilb when you guys were teaming, lol... "dont fall for his stupid sh*t" LMAO like all your sh*t isnt stupid.
Yea you guys didn't even do any "stupid ****" so I was kinda mad how he got so pissed off

BMX

Smash Lord
But it's pretty funny how I wrecked Chillin in teams. Lil B,

DON'T FALL FOR HIS STUPID ****!

They kept us seperated in teams. They are a handfull. Hold your own till I get to you, kidd.

Top Bottom