• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

ChuDat

Smash Master
I'm sure he is. This thread wasn't active just becuz of the other tournaments before it (woodbridge tournament and c3 tournament) and BOTH received AMAZING turnouts! Looks like Brawl isn't going anywhere for a while haha. I expect this tournament to receive an amazing turnout as well.

also, people bring set-ups

ChuDat

Smash Master
=/ @ lil b. That sucks dude, I sorta know how u feel lolz.

BTW, this tournament is now part of the Summer Regional MD/VA Circuit. Practice up!

I like how people are coming to more events and are being more serious. This is what we need. Make sure you are in top shape for this tournament because there will not be another serious tournament for a while

KoreanStriker93

Smash Apprentice
Trying to go to this, ride johns atm xD

If I go, I'll team with you Deez though I'm not the best so it's your choice =/

Chu, you're right, doesn't seem like theres another tourney for a little while but I haven't given it a good look so idk =p

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
alex strife! yeah!

We're gonna have some fun at this event.

Alex, you can just enjoy the event, T.O. duties will be completely handled by me and Chu and probably Lobos since he always helps me at tournies.

jjvirus

Smash Champion
Anyone wanna MM? Most likely it'll be a dollar unless specified.

I got:

Slikvik: ROB vs Peach/Wario/GnW (I'd prefer Peach but I'll let you pick) $1
Seagull: ROB vs Bowser/Wolf $1

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Anyone wanna MM? Most likely it'll be a dollar unless specified.

I got:

Slikvik: ROB vs Peach/Wario/GnW (I'd prefer Peach but I'll let you pick) $1
Seagull: ROB vs Bowser/Wolf $1
I'll MM vs. my Lucas. $1 or $2

Anyone passing through Randallstown willing to pick me up? I might need a ride.

Coney

Smash Master
just decided i'm coming to this, lil b still wanna team?

also, this thing is literally four minutes away from my house if anyone wants housing, but i can only take like, two or three at the very very most, unless we go to my friend's place after, in which case, uh, maybe

HAT

Smash Ace
HYPE THIS TOURNAMENT UP

are you prepared?

i hope neo finally shows up to this god**** tournament. ****ING neo.

hype ><

Lobos

Smash Master
I highly doubt any side tournaments at this venue because of the size and lack of tvs. They do have some LCD tvs on the wall that no one likes to play on lol....

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol chu, a rumors going around saying you don't actually help the people you just take their money.

anyway

this one will be live streamed?

KBM

Smash Ace
yo Chu, the OP says it closes at 8. what happens if the tournament hasn't ended?

also, if i dont want to play doubles, can i show up.. say... 20 minutes before singles and still be able to sign up?

ChuDat

Smash Master
Well yeah that rumor has been going on pretty long since NEO basically thrashed my rep in one of the beginning pages of this thread -_-.

I don't know what else to tell you guys. Just come up to me and ask me to help you out with anything that you need lolz. I want to help people but I can't help people who aren't willing to learn and be serious about it. I'm a very nice and chill guy so don't be scared to approach me for help =).

I believe one of the sonic guys came up to me randomly and was like "hey pros, give me tips!!". I said "ask this guy for tips". I don't know if he was serious or not, but I didn't say anything to him. Don't assume I'm not willing to help though. Just be serious with the approach and I'll see if I can help u or not.

BetaZealot - I know that you want to learn Kirby for teams. I suggest that you look at my videos first, then I can tell you what you need to know.

I'm ONLY willing to help people who are serious about getting better at this game. I don't want people to waste my time if you are just going to mess around.

ChuDat

Smash Master
yo Chu, the OP says it closes at 8. what happens if the tournament hasn't ended?

also, if i dont want to play doubles, can i show up.. say... 20 minutes before singles and still be able to sign up?
Well I can assure you that won't happen. In the unlikely scenario that something like that DOES happen, we'll have to finish the tournament somewhere else. The tournament WILL finish no matter what.

Yeah, just come find me whenever you arrive so that you are in the bracket.

Oh and this tournament should be Live Streamed like last time =)

Edit: Yo hat, I just noticed the advertisement ur doing for my tournament lolz. Thanks?

Top Bottom