• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeah, its gonna be even more tougher if people dont bring tvs/wiis.......BRING A TV/WII/BRAWL PLEASE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A SLICE OF PIZZA LIFE LESSON....

LOL

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Ahh i can't come anymore.

i was all hyped up on going until i noticed.

i had no ride.

:(

dobee

Smash Apprentice
well im coming to this. . . but i can't bring anyone from sova because im going to my aunts house after. . . unless they can find a ride back. . .

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you gotta have faith meep.

I started a tournament at 130-2pm with 25 doubles and 63 singles and finished by 9. This can be done.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Fact : Deez and Sin ask me to team at every possible tournament, usually within hours of eachother. One time Deez asked me to team, I told him I had a teammate and said no, and he asked me again, to team at the same tournament, 3 days later.

Not to be a ****, but unless you guys are the best teammate left available, it probably won't ever happen, ever. although i promised Deez I'd team with him at a tournament that HE hosted and I was present at.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Fact : Deez and Sin ask me to team at every possible tournament, usually within hours of eachother. One time Deez asked me to team, I told him I had a teammate and said no, and he asked me again, to team at the same tournament, 3 days later.

Not to be a ****, but unless you guys are the best teammate left available, it probably won't ever happen, ever. although i promised Deez I'd team with him at a tournament that HE hosted and I was present at.
Get ***** by my Ganon more as Snake.

EDIT: Alex Strife how are you getting to this?

Top Bottom