• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

meepxzero

Smash Master
hey lightxdream you getting adhd or can you fit him in ur car? It would be mad convient for me and him cuz i was gonna get him tomorrow plus it would save him gas money cuz hes gonna be paying for gas getting him and going back <.<. If not its fine just let me know b4 the night is over.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I won't need to cheat to beat you this time dave XD

And awesome I get to show juice up at this XD

HOME TURF ADVANTAGE XDDDDD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
boss that was a bad joke

Isn't it a given that i'll have a Wii? In case you didn't have mine counted. I can use my TV if necessary as well, but my TV tends to have issues

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Alright, here's the deal IMPORTANT!!!

Hey everyone,

We're running on a very limited time schedule this weekend. We need to start the event promptly at 12pm or sooner. The venue is open at 11am, that gives you an hour to do registration.

BE AT THE VENUE AT 11 AM. This will make life easier for everyone. I need to register people ASAP.

You guys have seen me be nasty with DQ's before, don't make me disqualify you for lateness. It WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I don't care who you are, or what it does to the bracket.

We don't have time to wait for people, as the venue closes at 8pm. We need to finish the tournament before 8 (Singles AND doubles). I can't really wait on you for half an hour to start the tournament, the time isn't available.

If you are going to be late, or you need to go eat, please let me or Chu no BEFOREHAND so that we can take care of you. I don't WANT to DQ you, but will do it at first notice, this IS the warning. I am a very punctual and prompt individual.

See you all at the DOJO! OOS is coming in to help us train as well, make sure you practice with them!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Fact : Deez and Sin ask me to team at every possible tournament, usually within hours of eachother. One time Deez asked me to team, I told him I had a teammate and said no, and he asked me again, to team at the same tournament, 3 days later.

Not to be a ****, but unless you guys are the best teammate left available, it probably won't ever happen, ever. although i promised Deez I'd team with him at a tournament that HE hosted and I was present at.
Lol wow.. g-reg its cause i forgot if i asked you. not because i didn't think u had a teammate. ah well ill jus take you out this time in winners. mm?? $50
or you and your "teammate" can mm me and my partner in teams??? for $20 a person...

not tryna come off as a **** but u didnt need to put my business out there...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
rofl deez chill, i just said you ask me to team a lot. i wasnt "putting your business out there", i just thought it was funny that you ask people to team so much that you forgot and asked me twice for the same tourney.

Coney

Smash Master
i've got a wii if anyone cares

i was instructed to bring a wii to C3 and received no discount

do not anger me twice

also classed and i and a few other of my buddies can be there like crazy early 'cause i live so close, if you guys need help setting up

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
There is no discount for bringing setups, coney, the venue fee is collected by the owner, who doesn't give a rats #^! if you bring a setup or not.

Last week to get the discount at C3, you had to go to the counter AFTER the event and ask for it.

Coney

Smash Master
There is no discount for bringing setups, coney, the venue fee is collected by the owner, who doesn't give a rats #^! if you bring a setup or not.

Last week to get the discount at C3, you had to go to the counter AFTER the event and ask for it.
eh, they said they didn't need my wii even before the tourney started, so i brought it for naught

and that's cool, i'll still bring a wii. just wanted to make sure 'cause in my destitute state, i'll take any discount i can get...

Overclassed

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone,

We're running on a very limited time schedule this weekend. We need to start the event promptly at 12pm or sooner. The venue is open at 11am, that gives you an hour to do registration.

BE AT THE VENUE AT 11 AM. This will make life easier for everyone. I need to register people ASAP.

You guys have seen me be nasty with DQ's before, don't make me disqualify you for lateness. It WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. I don't care who you are, or what it does to the bracket.

We don't have time to wait for people, as the venue closes at 8pm. We need to finish the tournament before 8 (Singles AND doubles). I can't really wait on you for half an hour to start the tournament, the time isn't available.

If you are going to be late, or you need to go eat, please let me or Chu no BEFOREHAND so that we can take care of you. I don't WANT to DQ you, but will do it at first notice, this IS the warning. I am a very punctual and prompt individual.

See you all at the DOJO! OOS is coming in to help us train as well, make sure you practice with them!
I like this guy.

O:

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
deez since we did 2 mm's for $5 each and won 1 each, how bout we settle it at dojo with a $10 MM??

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alright, Me and Aposl are coming. We're bringing 1 full set up.

See yall there.

MD/VA's about to bring it

Top Bottom