• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
Sapph, your cat looks a lot like mine.

As a car driver, I can confirm that theory. There are few things more annoying than a biker in the road.
The little kids that live next door constantly running in front of your car when you know they know better is worse. :urg:

Or when they play in the road and just plain out refuse to move... :mad:

:ledge::104:

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Not much has been going on. Just working around 60+ hours a week, saving money, etc. Not to mention my wii stopped reading brawl shortly after pound4. So, ive been smash-less since like.... feb/march? Lol.

How are things with you guys?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
yeah, although i think you mean 'safer outside the house than in XD'
yeah he'll live most likely
No, I meant safer inside the house than out.
We have wild cats in the neighborhood that have bred and live around here. My cat is an indoor only cat and before this has never seen a mouse in his life. The most he'd do is play with it, since he never learned how to kill and eat. The wild cats hunt to kill and eat. Lmao XD

Dude, sounds like that was annoying as balls at first, but something I'd be happy about after. How many people can be hit off their bike and ninja onto their feet? XD
Too true! Lawl XD

Sapph, your cat looks a lot like mine.
Really? :o Can you put up some pics of your cat on fb? I'm curious now. XD

How are things with you guys?
Great over here. I know you have no idea who I am, but I read the whole old ROBro video thread and I remember the original ROBros from there. That's why I was so hyped when you actually came back. XD

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Play brawl again Dull Razer, I live in NC now lol
Im thinking about it, actually. I might see if I can trade wii's out or something with a relative and kind of start back over the holidays. Btw, whereabouts are you located in NC?

Great over here. I know you have no idea who I am, but I read the whole old ROBro video thread and I remember the original ROBros from there. That's why I was so hyped when you actually came back. XD
Well- I am the one, the only, ever so famous, internationally known, often imitated, never duplicated; fashionably early, late, and on time- DullRazor, afterall. =P But, thanks. I'm slowly working myself back in, or at least trying to. Figured I would start by dusting off my smashboards account and chit-chattin' with folks.

Either way- I'll be starting back at square one. ;_;

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lol! XD Glad you're back with the ROBuddies now. At least starting from square one's better than not starting at all. ;) I've heard about your epic textures quite a bit, too. The original ROBros missed you.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Lol! XD Glad you're back with the ROBuddies now. At least starting from square one's better than not starting at all. ;) I've heard about your epic textures quite a bit, too. The original ROBros missed you.
Ya, I suppose. Im almost gettin' too old for this nonsense, haha. 24 is knockin on my door. And, if I start back I think imma go with Marth this time around. I was fuxing with him a bit before I stopped. I'll always <3 ROB tho. Oh, and my textures weren't *that* great, lol. But, cool beans. :) I'd still be making them if I was still playing, and if I could pira... acquire another copy of photoshop that didn't involve me jumping through 687565 hoops.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Maybe you could make ROB your secondary? And lol. You don't even have to play Brawl. Melee is ftw and Project Melee (P:M) will soon be out, so you could try out some things there. And I think your textures were great. :p Rofl at the "acquiring photoshop" XD
I actually might be able to help you- and anyone else that needs photoshop- out because my school images our computers and pshop's on the image. If I can get it off there and get it to work for you... :D

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo are u gonna start comin to stuff again? **** =] i know how busy u must've been with that big adult job tho lol

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Just got back from Vegas. Fun times.

DULLLLLLLL! Stick around buddy. You don't have to play ROB (or even Brawl) to post here.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Where does vegas's scene reside on the interwebs, I can't find them and need to speak with them

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Creepy pic.

I didn't do anything crazy in Vegas. I was there with my family. I hardly even gambled (though I did win $185 in Blackjack). It was fun though, just walking around and seeing the sights and watching the shows and stuff.

Oh and btw Fu, DOLPHINS ARE GOING DOWN TOMORROW!!!

This is my cat Sapph:

He's got the same white paws and stuff.

ipitydatfu

Smash Master
Creepy pic.

I didn't do anything crazy in Vegas. I was there with my family. I hardly even gambled (though I did win $185 in Blackjack). It was fun though, just walking around and seeing the sights and watching the shows and stuff.

Oh and btw Fu, DOLPHINS ARE GOING DOWN TOMORROW!!!

This is my cat Sapph:
/snip

He's got the same white paws and stuff.
nice cat, i like the eyebrow thing he got going

cool cool, there was this place that served all you can eat seafood buffet. the name eludes me though. Las Vegas has some killer food

NEVER!!!!!! we're gonna win with only FIELD GOALS. YEAH BOI

laughs.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
used to have 3 cats, but the all dead now. first one got cancer, then the other two generally jsut died of old age
feelbadman.jpg

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Cats... I am allergic to them. Spending too much time near a cat can be lethal for me, which is a shame. They are really interesting animals.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Hey guys! I'm back from haitus. Did I miss anything epic? Also, cats are awesome! It's a shame I'm allergic to their dander though. XD

So the tourney I wanted to go to was cancelled for Monday... which sucks. Oh well. :p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Ancient ROB

[collapse=Cat quotes]
My cat's a pirate xD
Lawl! XD My cat's a chicken.

I don't have a cat, but I have 2 dogs :D
Pics and breeds? :3 I like dogs too.

used to have 3 cats, but the all dead now. first one got cancer, then the other two generally jsut died of old age
feelbadman.jpg
:( /sadface
You could get a kitten, then get another kitten when the cat gets 9-10... and continue, that way you will always have a kitty with you... :o

I'm kind of allergic to cats, but it just makes my lips dry out, so I don't mind. :3
Well, it is good that it's at least just a mild reaction. :o

I love cats!!
Me too~ ^.^[/collapse]
[collapse=@soldi]

Hey guys! I'm back from haitus. Did I miss anything epic? Also, cats are awesome! It's a shame I'm allergic to their dander though. XD

So the tourney I wanted to go to was cancelled for Monday... which sucks. Oh well. :p
Well at least you get to see them on the interwebs. XDAnd kitty plushies ftw~ No, I don't think you missed anything epic. And there are always more tournies, so no worries. :)
[/collapse]

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
you're out of the loop. i dropped MK awhile ago =] i've been going all ROB for a few months now
Ah, I see. My apologies. But, praise the LAWD! lol. Hey, what's coming up in NC that's close. And, by close... I mean, less than 30-40 miles.

Also, i just broke the rob photo archive with my sexiness.

Top Bottom