• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
that close?

sorry, you're out of luck =[ theres something at duke on the 13th...
Well, dayum. I want something close for two reasons: I work till 12 on saturdays, prolly till the end of the year. So, something being that close allows me time to work, go home, shower, and leave and make it on time. That, and Ive now got my Aunt's old car... which was legit until the hinge on the hood broke and Im a bit scared its gonna fly up and slam into the windshield so I dun wanna take it far. I can't wait till the end of the year and I can buy that dang 08 BMW ive been lookin' at.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
sorry guys...after seeing what X and Espy did today...im dropping ROB for sonic.
its been fun, y'all
Will you still be around the R.O.B boards? :O

@Sapphire: I can't see the tag thingamabobby you posted for me, since I'm using the PSP browser and am currently too lazy to get out of bed and use the Wii browser. XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
@Sapphire: I can't see the tag thingamabobby you posted for me, since I'm using the PSP browser and am currently too lazy to get out of bed and use the Wii browser. XD
Here it is:

Hey guys! I'm back from haitus. Did I miss anything epic? Also, cats are awesome! It's a shame I'm allergic to their dander though. XD

So the tourney I wanted to go to was cancelled for Monday... which sucks. Oh well. :p
Well at least you get to see them on the interwebs. XDAnd kitty plushies ftw~ No, I don't think you missed anything epic. And there are always more tournies, so no worries. :)

wow jcaeser...i've never seen someone get trolled by starturds before :glare:
Lolololol

I'm thinking about putting this in my sig:bee:

Anyhow, I love B+. It's pretty much what got me into the smash lab... and just because it's dead doesn't mean I can't keep toying around with it.

Sudai

Stuff here
So, I play ROB in Brawl again. But only in Brawl-. That ****'s too fun. Using a single full charged laser after a 60% combo and using the hitstun into a BAir semi-spike = pro. lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
So, I play ROB in Brawl again. But only in Brawl-. That ****'s too fun. Using a single full charged laser after a 60% combo and using the hitstun into a BAir semi-spike = pro. lol
Lmfao XD Something tells me your P:M ROB will be undefeatable.

Inception biatch
Mal

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You guys and all your successful teams, why do I have to like the Cowboys?

Sudai

Stuff here
Yeah right. Soccer makes me as sleepy as Bawrl does.
I think of Football like I think of Melee. Combos and flashyness out the ***. (Almost non-stop play, roughness without padding) I think of Handegg like Brawl. Decent, involves more mindgames, but over all lackluster in comparison to its successor (Rugby).

Oh, and of course Smash 64 is like Rugby, that ****'s just balls deep.

I don't watch handegg, but I just say I'm a Steelers fan 'cause Steel is cool.

I remember that handegg group I made... I think JCz like declined every invite I sent him.:(

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Failsauce on you who don't watch sports, but obvious legit football > American football, by far.
Don't blame me for not watching them, I'd much rather do something more interactive. Though I can't say I've never watched sports. N.O. Superbowl!!! and various other sports (tennis, basketball, etc) on rare occasions in the past... and I do watch a few of the Olympics.
Though no one probably wants to be reminded of this so I'm hiding it (that means you were warned)- I saw Michael Phelps live.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Don't blame me for not watching them, I'd much rather do something more interactive. Though I can't say I've never watched sports. N.O. Superbowl!!! and various other sports (tennis, basketball, etc) on rare occasions in the past... and I do watch a few of the Olympics.
Though no one probably wants to be reminded of this so I'm hiding it (that means you were warned)- I saw Michael Phelps live.

psh, I've eaten lunch with Pres Obama. And, Ive drank with a prince of Saudi Arabia.

Top Bottom