• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ooh these sound nice, i might actually have to get myself a subway brekkie one day.
catch is i walk past it at about 9am, if i havent eaten breakfast by then, im pretty much dead

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I should try one sometime as well, there's a subway 5 mins from my house

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
what's a wawa?
When I was little, it's what I called water...

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I would go if it wasn't so far away and so close to the previous MLG event.
I especially want to go considering this may be out last time on the MLG circuit =/

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry to disrupt the current line of discussion, but i've just found an interesting (albiet pretty useless) thing with r.o.b
if you jump out of shield and instantly try to gyro, you enter the startup animation and instantly put it away again. sadly, it doesnt charge it (as far as i know) and doesnt do anything other than feint a gyro. it does fire when fully charged however. not sure if we can find ome kind of use for this. but i sure as hell can't

just felt i should share the knowledge

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Were you holding shield or Z while performing said gyro charge Golden?

If so you're just canceling gyro.

Holding shield while performing gyro in the air at any point will give the same result, its the easiest way to perform fast consecutive B-reverses.

Beep.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
are there any robs going to MLG dallas or will i be the only one?
lada is going. He's not really active on swf, but he's hella good. He's __X__ brother, the one who placed second with him at SIN2, and he's pr's as number 4 on utahs rankings

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sorry to disrupt the current line of discussion, but i've just found an interesting (albiet pretty useless) thing with r.o.b
if you jump out of shield and instantly try to gyro, you enter the startup animation and instantly put it away again. sadly, it doesnt charge it (as far as i know) and doesnt do anything other than feint a gyro. it does fire when fully charged however. not sure if we can find ome kind of use for this. but i sure as hell can't

just felt i should share the knowledge
i...dont...know
but thanks, i think thats probably it

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
LMAO

So I just caught a mouse. A legit baby mouse, and it's toooo adorable. ^^ You don't want to know what it took to catch it though. It involved... a turned over sofa, a paper bag, and some mad fast reflexes (I knew all those lizards I caught when I was younger would do me good someday). I am posting pics once I take them, he's in a jar next to me now. Srsly daw's <3 Plus I'm a Pika main~ my bro/sis! ^^

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You should dip him in yellow paint, put some red circles on his cheeks and little black slashes across the back...

But I'm pretty sure PETA people would kill you if you tried that.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
You should dip him in yellow paint, put some red circles on his cheeks and little black slashes across the back...

bah, what they don't know can't hurt them.
but well done for catching the mouse. the only mice i've seen recently was this one trying to get across the road. i skidded in front of it a held up traffic untill it got across, and i felt like a god XD

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
bah, what they don't know can't hurt them.
but well done for catching the mouse. the only mice i've seen recently was this one trying to get across the road. i skidded in front of it a held up traffic untill it got across, and i felt like a god XD

Daaaaaaaaaaaaw! ^^ You get the trophy for Kindest Person on the Road. :D

Photoshop is my friend :) And lawls at PETA. XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Lawls! I released him yesterday. He's actually safer in the house than outside... >.> We have wild cats *cough*
I'm really hoping he survives out there. Before I let him go I gave him all the food and water he'd eat.

And you're welcome for the medal. You deserve it. XD And be careful out on the road then o.o Getting hit costs you so much money from insurance and just a bunch of bad. x.x

Also, I put some captions on the pics to explain what's going on on fb: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6241&id=100001819808277

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yeah, although i think you mean 'safer outside the house than in XD'
yeah he'll live most likely
lol, cars dislike bikers, common fact. its alright now though, ive taught myself to land on my feet whenver i get hit off my bike, then i can jsut stand there with a 'f**k yeah' face

Sudai

Stuff here
yeah, although i think you mean 'safer outside the house than in XD'
yeah he'll live most likely
lol, cars dislike bikers, common fact. its alright now though, ive taught myself to land on my feet whenver i get hit off my bike, then i can jsut stand there with a 'f**k yeah' face
Dude, sounds like that was annoying as balls at first, but something I'd be happy about after. How many people can be hit off their bike and ninja onto their feet? XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sapph, your cat looks a lot like mine.

As a car driver, I can confirm that theory. There are few things more annoying than a biker in the road.

Top Bottom