• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Heartstring

Smash Legend
This is one of your best options, every ROB should do this.

and as for retrieving the gyro, you dont have to fire it onto the platform, but you can jump from the ledge and fire it so it skids to a stop at the very edge of the stage. It can really help to fight off edgeguarders if they're not expecting it.

and what I've been working on recently is firing the gyro so it skids to a stop on ANY platform, as in using this as a method to get the gyro in hand in the middle of combat.
yeha i know, im kinda bad at timing gyro shenanigans though, so somehing i tend to do is fall, jump and up-b as m head touches the ledge, if you do that you auto-sweetspot the ledge even though your still rising from your second jump (you don't lose any robo burner gas either from doing this) and wait for them to do something which gives you an oppurtunity to get back on.
also you can drop, jump, charge gyro for about half a second, then airdodge and you'll snap the ledge just in time. possibly an alternate way of charging gyro/forcing a reaction?

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
[/COLOR][/FONT]****************************************
Alright so. School is picking up again, I'm getting tons of homework and I have a massive exam tomorrow (90 point "test" does not exist) so I will probably be inactive for a while again. I'm not sure for how long or when I'll be posting more again. Sorry guys. :(
Hey, just do what you gotta do. Life comes first, right? :3

School and one's future has infinite priority than even Meta Knight's Mach Tornado. XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah tko, but they're on rocketpsience's account, but i dunno if its anything besides me vs kadaj and sushi vs kadaj atm

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
I eat too much salt in rl

In other, more healthier, news, I just ordered the new Goldeneye Wii game. With the golden controller bundle :3

http://www.amazon.com/James-Bond-00...FW6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288818565&sr=8-1

me so excited
and best not be so disappointed.

I've only found one other person in my state that actually can compete with me at goldeneye 64. And we still go at it all the time xD

I just hope the wi-fi doesnt stink!

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
My ROBuddies, I've got good news and bad news.

The good news: I finally paid the $498 down payment for the 2 week Florida vacation I won in a raffle a few weeks back at a comic con.

The bad news: I'm now completely broke for the month. X__x

Money well spent, eh? At least I've family and a few friends who can help me out. That, or I have to hope my settlement check arrives soon this month. x__X

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
what kind of raffle is that? lol
Ahaha! Good question! XD

At least it cannot be taxed. Apparently, all accommodations - including a cruise to the Bahamas - are worth over 4 grand. That said, I can bring three other people with me, of which I've found two. I need one more person, and it's a tie between two other friends and my brother... the latter of which may not be able to go anyway if he can't find room in his work schedule for a two week vacation.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K guys, serious question here. How long does it take at a minimum for rob to charge enough for a laser shot after you just fired one? And I mean at it's very least charged, but still shoots a laser state?

And how long does it take for the laser to fully charge to full power?

You should be able to find it in the Community Guide. However, I had collected the times in seconds. If you want frames.... that would take me a hell of a lot of time. Doable, but tedious.

If only I could read specials in OSA2... *wistful sigh*

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
That's not in the community guide and since I don't have a Wii anymore, we have two choices:

1. Someone researches that and I add it.

2. Someone takes it over (If I HAD to recommend someone, I'd say starturds only because he's grown up so much and is uber knowledgeable now and he's a ferking researcher. DO YOUR JOB!)

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Wow, after several years since its release, no one has figured out the exact numbers? Well, I suppose one can set a timed match sans CPUs and experiment with it that way. Meh, I dunno what I'm saying really, it's 2:22am and I'm sleepy. G'night, ROBuddies... or morning... whichever makes more sense. :p

2. Someone takes it over (If I HAD to recommend someone, I'd say starturds only because he's grown up so much and is uber knowledgeable now and he's a ferking researcher. DO YOUR JOB!)
Somehow this make me feel sad. I don't know why. :C Also I guess this means we can't ever do wifail again huh? :CC

Top Bottom