• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can't Let you cut me Sakurai, Wolf for DLC

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I think that's why it doesn't bother me that he has the Landmaster it's almost as if he stole and he's taking pride in it XD
It's also the reason I can't stand the fact that he got cut and Falco is still here... Land master and preferring the air included.
Speaking of that, he really needs a new final smash. I'd really love to see Panther and leon just come in and wreck the stage

mark welford

Smash Ace
I think that's why it doesn't bother me that he has the Landmaster it's almost as if he stole and he's taking pride in it XD
It's also the reason I can't stand the fact that he got cut and Falco is still here... Land master and preferring the air included.
it is like he stole the landmaster repainted it and took it out for a joyride when he says that.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
it is like he stole the landmaster repainted it and took it out for a joyride when he says that.
Basically :D
Speaking of that, he really needs a new final smash. I'd really love to see Panther and leon just come in and wreck the stage
If Leon came in and shouted
"annoying bird I am the GREAT LEON"
I think I would cry :')
Also guys anyone know if Wolf appears in the codecs been looking for ages.

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026

Not yet, But I do wonder what they'll say for Wolf in Pit's codecs

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

No-one seems to have uploaded them yet. Seriously though, If there was anytime for gamexplain to go all 3D World on us, it's now

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Where is this "support list" I've been hearing?
Page 1 of this thread
No sign of Wolf, but Pit does quote General Pepper and Peppy...:glare: and he goes fanboy on Falco:glare: + We now have 2 Star Wolf themes in the game, Hey Sakurai, wanna make people happy, then make Wolf playable! The customer will not eat the meal if it leaves a sour taste, he'll ask for the waiter to take it back to the chef, to redo it.

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
Page 1 of this thread
No sign of Wolf, but Pit does quote General Pepper and Peppy...:glare: and he goes fanboy on Falco:glare: + We now have 2 Star Wolf themes in the game, Hey Sakurai, wanna make people happy, then make Wolf playable! The customer will not eat the meal if it leaves a sour taste, he'll ask for the waiter to take it back to the chef, to redo it.
Maybe there's no mention of Wolf because he's on his way as a playable character and his conversation will then be available. .. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking on my part.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Maybe there's no mention of Wolf because he's on his way as a playable character and his conversation will then be available. .. Hopefully that's not just wishful thinking on my part.
Yes there is hope, we still don't have the Star Fox codecs yet, but all the characters are unlocked

Yeah did these guys see DLC? Because none of these characters are "exclusive and unlockable"
Palutena's Temple, FD mode, :wolf:vs:4palutena:and:4pit: to show them whose got the most bad*** quotes from Star Fox
WOLF FOR DLC:wolf:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
Well don't forget, Wolf was in the Fox codecs in Brawl so him being in codecs in SSB4 will not mean much to anything.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Well don't forget, Wolf was in the Fox codecs in Brawl so him being in codecs in SSB4 will not mean much to anything.
Except the fact you know his theme is here now TWICE I mean come on man Let's check what he's got going for him.
Booth his voice actors (Assault and 64) have been found
The stage you unlock hi on (lylat cruise)has returned
His theme not only returned but got remixed again unlike Brawl which just copied the one from Assault.
And the fact they are hiding Codecs..... Maybe, Just maybe Wolf says something along the lines of I'll be back Fox to take you down.
Now all the teasing done to two of my mains ticks me right the **** off I mean come in why tease me so much :'(
:lucas::wolf:
Don't you think I miss them enough already :'(:cry::crying::sadeyes:

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
It looked like Rosalina was breaking the 4th wall and was staring or listening in on the codec conversation. The space Goddess knows.

Back to Wolf, they could still show us the codecs if Wolf was playable or not unless it spoiled him as a returning veteran.

Last edited:

eltacoenojado

Smash Journeyman
It looked like Rosalina was breaking the 4th wall and was staring or listening in on the codec conversation. The space Goddess knows.

Back to Wolf, they could still show us the codecs if Wolf was playable or not unless it spoiled him as a returning veteran.
I agree. There's too much going on for him not to be available via DLC. The hidden codecs, the voice actor, the music. I think chances are very high for his glorious return!

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
I like Wolf, want him to return.

Just what am I missing, though, for returning factors?

The Theme? The Non-Mention in Palatunas Codecs?

I kind of thought he and Lucas didn't stand as much of a chance as seems like their moves became custom moves for Fox and Ness..However, then I remembered we have Doctor Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit so it shouldn't matter.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
I like Wolf, want him to return.

Just what am I missing, though, for returning factors?

The Theme? The Non-Mention in Palatunas Codecs?

I kind of thought he and Lucas didn't stand as much of a chance as seems like their moves became custom moves for Fox and Ness..However, then I remembered we have Doctor Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit so it shouldn't matter.
Firstly the custom move theory is a very stupid theory indeed, seeing how
1. they feel nothing like what they try to replicate
2.They don't work online rendering them useless to likes of me that's online only
And so many cha racters share moves it's kin of ridiculous to think that.
:4mario::4luigi::4drmario:
:4falcon::4ganondorf:
:4fox::4falco:
:4pit::4darkpit:
:4link::4tlink:
:4marth::4lucina:etc. etc.
Now in terms of the final smashes well.
:4mario::4drmario:
:4marth::4lucina:
:4link::4tlink:
:4fox::4falco:
Oh and how ironic that Dark Pit doesn't share his with :4pit: ......Oh wait that's right.
:4zelda::4sheik::4darkpit: Shenanigans thy name is Codecs.
Get back to me when they are shown of.

DeiSakuChris

Smash Apprentice
Hey could I be added to the supporter list ? Also is this now the official Wolf thread and we gave up on the simply name "Wolf" thread ? (Been a long time not passing here).

Also it's true that it's strange that GameXplain still hasn't uploaded any Starfox codecs, knowing the team they could have make some references of Wolf coming back.

I'm hoping for my boy as well for Lucas, Smash Bros without them isn't the same.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Hey could I be added to the supporter list ? Also is this now the official Wolf thread and we gave up on the simply name "Wolf" thread ? (Been a long time not passing here).

Also it's true that it's strange that GameXplain still hasn't uploaded any Starfox codecs, knowing the team they could have make some references of Wolf coming back.

I'm hoping for my boy as well for Lucas, Smash Bros without them isn't the same.
This is the "Wolf" thread it's under a new owner who voted for a new title :)
EDIT: You love Lucas too :')

Last edited:

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Do you think they would change Wolf's specials and final smash to make Wolf more unique to entice more people to buy him? Because there's probably going to be a lot of people who would complain about having to buy a "clone"?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Do you think they would change Wolf's specials and final smash to make Wolf more unique to entice more people to buy him? Because there's probably going to be a lot of people who would complain about having to buy a "clone"?
I wouldn't think DLC would be compulsary. so I don't see why they should complain about "having" to buy a "clone". Not to mention as far as clones go. Wolf's has quite a number of unique moves in his disposal. But if they want to spice him up a bit more that's cool too imo.

But if they want to sell him well and are worried in terms of how well he'd do. they should (and probably would) bundle him up with some more Starfox content or a few more characters, stages and other stuff. (Much like the Mario Kart 8 DLC)

Anyway's in terms of cut Brawl veterans. I'd say Wolf would probably have the best chance to come back as DLC since he doesn't really have any technical or legal issues holding him a bit back and all. And he's a pretty popular character too. But who knows I guess.... Anyway, I'd hope to see him back soon as I loved his playstyle.

Last edited:

Deathlightning21

Smash Lord
NNID
Deathlightning21
3DS FC
1779-0225-2026
i kinda want this thread to be called "Whats the Matter, Scared?" Wolf's DLC return

Implying that others will fear the return of the snarkies of snarks in Smash Bros history.

Also on the topic of changing Wolf around to make him more unique....Iunno. He was already run to play in Brawl so I don't think he needs to be fixed.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
i kinda want this thread to be called "Whats the Matter, Scared?" Wolf's DLC return

Implying that others will fear the return of the snarkies of snarks in Smash Bros history.

Also on the topic of changing Wolf around to make him more unique....Iunno. He was already run to play in Brawl so I don't think he needs to be fixed.
I don't know, I feel like he could take on some of snake's moves

Make his up b use the jetpack from assault and the homing launcher instead of the Cypher and remote missile

Lucimar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Callin
3DS FC
1332-8783-7823
Reminds me of this...

Also, I support Wolf for Smash 4.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

This is the official Wolf thread, Welcome! I'm the new owner.
GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK
I will edit once I have finished watching.
EDIT: My sweet prince :'(
Just Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, and Rob64. given I don't think Wolf was in that part of the game anyway,
he comes in after you breach the Aparoid home world.
Odd that there was no Krystal. I kind of don't like these codecs as much as brawls... Now we wait for Lylat Cruise.
Edit. Wolf is part of the Orbital Gate

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
You mean I sat through both Fox AND Slippy's voices and I didn't get to hear wolf? Bull****

Also where's krystal? I swear if they write her out of the universe someone's getting slapped

Just Fox, Falco, Slippy, Peppy, and Rob64. given I don't think Wolf was in that part of the game anyway,
Odd that there was no Krystal. I kind of don't like these codecs as much as brawls... Now we wait for Lylat Cruise.
I apologise friends I was hyped in the moment ^3^
I eagerly await the Lylat cruise ones though....if Wolf isn't there, something is up.
Come on thy sweet prince return to me with thy British voice.
:wolf::lylat:

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master

This is either really good or really bad for krystal. They've either written her out of star fox or she's planned for DLC with her command look like the rest of the star fox cast

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
I apologise friends I was hyped in the moment ^3^
I eagerly await the Lylat cruise ones though....if Wolf isn't there, something is up.
Come on thy sweet prince return to me with thy British voice.
:wolf::lylat:
If he is there than he'll still have a good shot because he's hinted at being playable in one of the codecs there. If he's not there then Sakurai will have some explaining to do. Especially if he alters the codecs and has the new Star Fox voices in it...
I wonder what the codecs would be like on Orbital Gate if Fox or Falco triggered them.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
This is either really good or really bad for krystal. They've either written her out of star fox or she's planned for DLC with her command look like the rest of the star fox cast
See I would take Krystal if we get Wolf with or before her, simply because of this.
Females::4miif::4lucina::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4zelda::4zss::4villagerf::4wiifit:-:4jigglypuff: Ech?
Villains::4bowser::4bowserjr::4ganondorf::4wario2: Anti hero's ?-:4darkpit::4metaknight::4dedede:
More villains are needed.

SmashBroski

Smash Ace
NNID
BookerDewott
3DS FC
1907-9072-8026

Go to 5:34.

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
See I would take Krystal if we get Wolf with or before her, simply because of this.
Females::4miif::4lucina::4palutena::4peach::4robinf::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4zelda::4zss::4villagerf::4wiifit:-:4jigglypuff: Ech?
Villains::4bowser::4bowserjr::4ganondorf::4wario2: Anti hero's ?-:4darkpit::4metaknight::4dedede:
More villains are needed.
I think we need both, It's the year of star fox for god's sake and a single game and the innevitable mario kart dlc isn't enough

Go to 5:34.
Wolf confirmed??

Last edited:
Top Bottom