• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox v0.63d (bug fixes)

piggybank67

Smash Journeyman
This is quite impossible, sorry to burst your huge , out of range, impossible bubble.
Brawlbox's coding is designed to open only SSBB files, and therefore the title is called BRAWLbox (herp-derp). And that would mean changing the whole program to open the files that the Melee ISO withholds. You CANNOT open any mdl0's from other games, because most, if not all, other games do not have file types Brawlbox can open (brres, pac, pcs, brstm, etc.). And if they do, Brawlbox still won't open because it is coded in a different way than Brawl.

No, You can not open files from Halo, You can not open files from FF7, Super Mario Sunshine, or MELEE. Dayum, you guys down at KCMM need to come to the Workshop more often. This is not possible, the topic you posted is not possible, viewing other game's model's with Brawlbox, NOT POSSIBLE. (I think Pokepark Wii files might be able to open, but we haven't had confirmation on that. Also, I'm in a bad mood. I rage every time I see a post like this.)

EDIT: I was bored with MS paint. Enjoy :\/. (NOTE: This image isn't to offend you piggybank. Honestly, I was extremely bored, don't worry, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying that it isn't possible. If the following image offends you, I will take it out immediately. It's what boredom does to me. :U)

(NOTE: This image isn't to offend you piggybank. Honestly, I was extremely bored, don't worry, I'm not making fun of you. I'm just saying that it isn't possible. If the following image offends you, I will take it out immediately. It's what boredom does to me. :U)
dude that picture is ****ing hilarious (im serious!)
but like ds22 said it is possible to export the files in the mdl0 with that trick
(ive tried)
finally the only thing i need to do to rip the model is change where the polygons are
because the folders texture 2 and polygons is switched
i used pharrox's model extractor and everything goes well except for the polygon error which looks like this:
Block 8 Section count 5
Polygon group created
Read pointer: 155c Section: 0 Offset: 7c38
Loading polygon block section 0
Position source: 0 Normal source: 0 Color source: 0
UV0 source: 0 UV1 source: 0 UV2 source: 0 UV3 source: 0 UV4 source: 0 UV5 source: 0 UV6 source: 0 UV7 source: 0
ERROR: Unknown identifier in poly group (1)
yeah so... with a little brawl box modding, adding a renaming folder function or being able to move polygons from 1 folder to the next naruto models would work
(And i was always talking abt games that use mdl0 not like master chief)

P.S. PWNED

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Can I ask you a question? What the **** was going through your head when you made Wario!?!?

@Smash Bro: You would have to add frames and make add the animations to the end, or use the change action/subaction command in PSA.
Bad things were in Shark's head... bad things....

n64billy

Smash Ace
Well now, if it was Captain falcon in a thong, it would be TOO acceptable ;D
My G rated eyes! They're loosing their innocence! Nooooooooooo! :dizzy:

On a much BETTER note. I've been messing around with water! =D That's right, the ever friendly HAYCH TWOO OH!

Whilst BSZ has been busy with the tedious task of giving MewTwo moar win, I've been wasting a few minutes putting Toon Water into Final Destination! (I had the nice clear water from Delfino Plaza in there before, but I wanted to test this water out as well, and forgot to take pics of the first set)

Sadly though, the water is just looks for now. I can't seem to find where on earth (Or in this case, sea) the data to allow swimming is. I'll look around in the IC stage as well, see if I can find anything similar. Help much apreaciated!

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice

Super Shadow. In this case, however, he appears more like classic Super Sonic. Release will be soon.

By the way, does anyone know what the deal is with Sonic's fins? They don't seem to be able to move upward.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
What are all the 'Unknown(number)s' in the information bit when you click on something?

Unknown 1, Unknown2, Unknown 4...what do their values mean?
Also is there any way that you can find out when say, a certain texture is applied to a certain model, for example the different faces of Peachs Turnips?

Also, I noticed in this animation data that in the StringEntries 1 and 2, they have all the data of the different Turnip textures in the (Collection bit) and the value of Unknown2 is 343

Sorry the quality is a bit poor, my computing skills are dreadful xD Does this mean anything at all?

Sorry if I'm getting on everyones nerves, I am determined to find out at least something about the seemingly random Turnip pulling

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I'm talking about a ZSS booby stage, if you know what I mean. :p

EDIT: You know what, I should just make it myself. It'll be awesome and hot. ;D

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
X3
HOLY **** 200 PAGES.
And Super Yoshi made the first post EXCELLENT.
Anyway guys, I'm trying to see what I can do with making Geno out of Toon Link.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well, all my questions thus far have been completely ignored, so let's see if this one is too.

I need some help changing the bone indexes. The only info on it I can find is about two sentences, which for obvious reasons isn't enough to work with.

But anyway, I need to swap Meta Ridley's Neck02N with ThrowN to fix his throws. So can someone please help this time?

Anyway guys, I'm trying to see what I can do with making Geno out of Toon Link.
Been done. Twice.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
ZSS Boobies beta v.1

I hope you guys get a kick outta the file name. I just need to know if I need to fix the positioning before I continue making further edits. For now it's just ZSS floating through the sea of regular FD textures.

I'm planning a few other edits, and maybe if I can find/make a decent texture for her....

My god this post is so inappropriate. XD

ayojoe

Smash Rookie
Thanks Kryal, that "None" compression trick worked! Will I need to change the compression for any image I replace? Like Stock icons, Character Icons/Names, Stage Icons/Portraits, etc..?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

Super Shadow. In this case, however, he appears more like classic Super Sonic. Release will be soon.

By the way, does anyone know what the deal is with Sonic's fins? They don't seem to be able to move upward.
SWEET! Finally our SA Super Sonic is back! :D

And if by fins you mean the spines on his back, don't worry about em. They originally don't go up when he transforms anyways. They always stay in the same place in every game XD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Guys, not to nag, but I need my previous question answered. The whole Dr. Mario thread relies on it.

Guys, a Wait1 animation I made for Mario didn't work. He just turns invisible. I did everything right, looks fine in BrawlBox, but while he's doing his Wait1, he disappears until I execute another animation. How come this happened, and how do I fix it?
I will upload the chr0 file if you need it to correct the problem.

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
@Wave Kusanagi:

I needed the spines on his back to go up for Hyper Sonic, but I figured it out. I needed them to sort of look like extra head spines.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
@Wave Kusanagi:

I needed the spines on his back to go up for Hyper Sonic, but I figured it out. I needed them to sort of look like extra head spines.
I'm guessing you're changing up the Fitmotion I provided with his moveset? Well if you get it working, mind sending it my way? I'd always love to see my moveset look even cooler. :3

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
I'm guessing you're changing up the Fitmotion I provided with his moveset? Well if you get it working, mind sending it my way? I'd always love to see my moveset look even cooler. :3
Actually, I'm doing it for the one I posted a couple pages back. Its for Super Sonic, though.
Although, you could always use those for a base for Sonic.

mastaklo

Smash Cadet
when i change the running animation of sonic it works good but he ruuns then he stops for a second and then he run again then stop for a second and that every time

does anyone know how to fix it?

wilttilt

Smash Apprentice
when i change the running animation of sonic it works good but he runs then he stops for a second and then he run again then stop for a second and that every time

does anyone know how to fix it?
I had that problem making Shadow's run. I fixed it by going through every frame and copy and pasting the frame over, then deleting the translation and scale values.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Actually, I'm doing it for the one I posted a couple pages back. Its for Super Sonic, though.
Although, you could always use those for a base for Sonic.
You posted a Hyper Sonic that's on Super Sonic a few pages back? I didn't see it! How many pages? I DEFINITELY wanna see that. o_o

Top Bottom