• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Model Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ianx3

Smash Cadet
I'd love to see Rikku (From Final Fantasy X, not X-2) and Rosalina (I read you're working on this already.)

hochin

Smash Cadet
Edit: never mind this, I don't think this is the right topic for the matter.

Bionate

Smash Cadet
one of those guys you see jumping over stuff
Like, actually fly around like in his FS?
kind of instead of his normal run animation i want him to fly across the ground like he was flying but he just sort of flies in place. thanks to brawlbox i learned that super sonic is not another model but in fact an animation of sonic that takes on another texture so with my texture it will be great!

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
kind of instead of his normal run animation i want him to fly across the ground like he was flying but he just sort of flies in place. thanks to brawlbox i learned that super sonic is not another model but in fact an animation of sonic that takes on another texture so with my texture it will be great!
Well just change sonics run animation to his float one.

Also, super sonic is another model, he just has the same polygon data.

walter01

Smash Cadet
I know this stuff was posted a while ago, but mariokart64n, your my hero for doing Clare and Wargreymon.

Bionate

Smash Cadet
one of those guys you see jumping over stuff
when i change his run to his float after the dash part he just stays in one spot while doing it untill i stop running er flying is there some option i missed like in psa there a moves character box i can check but i'm not seeing that in brawl box

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
VILE

please finish Lyn, i want to make a lucia texture for her and make an PSA for her, on the marth your doing it right?
That's the same question I had. VILE so are you doing Lyn to replace a custom slot for Marth right?

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Guys, im making a lot of stuff atm, just please wait, i know i haven't posted anything in a while, but i have been making stuff.

Doval

Smash Lord
Shame on you guys for suggesting Cloud and Sephiroth before half of the other FF characters and Crono =P

Only anime character I really care about seeing is Spike Spiegel. Any other character falls short of his greatness.

These are some great models, I'm really looking forward to seeing these in action when the time comes. Keep up the good work everyone.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
So after having gone to see This Is It last night, I've decided I need to make Michael Jackson. He'd be so fun! XD

Also, I kinda want to do the Powerpuff Girls, though I can't decide if I want to do both the classic girls and the PPG Z girls, or just one or the other, or what. But they'd make for some fun mechanics. Either a three-person version of the ICs, rotating like PT's pokemon, all individual, or all of the above somehow. xD

the possibilities are endless~

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
So after having gone to see This Is It last night, I've decided I need to make Michael Jackson. He'd be so fun! XD

Also, I kinda want to do the Powerpuff Girls, though I can't decide if I want to do both the classic girls and the PPG Z girls, or just one or the other, or what. But they'd make for some fun mechanics. Either a three-person version of the ICs, rotating like PT's pokemon, all individual, or all of the above somehow. xD

the possibilities are endless~
I think you should make this, this is probably the best rendition of PPGs I have ever seen =D
http://ppg.snafu-comics.com/?comic_id=0
Bleedman is awesome)

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
I`d love to see a Metal Sonic model in Brawl, don`t know how it would work though. Maybe borrow the M&S@tOWG model

mariokart64n

Smash Apprentice
I'm ripping ps2 models, so I was wondering what Ps2 character you guy would like to have in brawl.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
I'm ripping ps2 models, so I was wondering what Ps2 character you guy would like to have in brawl.
That's really nice, you know but you are giving m a lot of options.

So here are a few to not load a bunch of ideas to you.

- Shadow of the Colossus (just resize it, you could do it with DK)

- Kratos (with Captain Falcon or Pit)

- Leon Keneddy (dunno)

- Nightmare Soul Calibur2/3 (ike)

- Cloud (Marth or Ike)

I think this 5 are one of the most important characters in the PS2.

mariokart64n

Smash Apprentice
not many of those were PS2 exclusives

RE4 is on PC, and thus there is a PC model
SC2 was on GC, so it's quite easy to get any models from Wii/GC.

..cloud was in KH2 which yaz0r hacked out a few years ago.

..leaving Shadow of the Colossus the only model I don't have, but I don't have that game :(
also doing some googling.. there isn't much eye candy in that game anyway. O_o

anything else besides Shadow of the Colossus

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
I would love a leon kennedy model with snakes moveset (i know its not an exact fit, but its a good place to start IMO)

Thats my vote anyways.

Runner up being nightmare

DeeNinjaa

Smash Apprentice
um..Replace that ugly sonic model in brawl with sonic's model from Sonic Unleashed.(ps2 version, of course.)
will that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom