• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Mudvayne. Not only is their music better, they'd PWN all of the aforementioned bands (even Pink Floyd) in a fight.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
If that's a poorly done Master Sword . . .

. . . then Navi, the TRUE VILLIAN of OoT, will smite the user with her constant pestering.

"Hello? HAY! HAY! LISTHEN!!!!"

Dale

Smash Ace
Well, by the size and shape of the red X I can only assume that it's a picture of something with wings...a fairy perhaps? So anyway...I don't know how you go about getting rid of those pesky faries, but I just put them in a jar and periodically sell them on eBay

Dale

Smash Ace
I really think that we should have some kind of petition to get CF23 Banned. I mean, all of his recent posts have been completely ******** :******: (his last 5 in here alone). Maybe it's just me. But I think this little situation needs to be addressed.
Onto the topic at hand...
You'd better keep that wall in great condition, otherwise it'll end up looking like Hadrian's Wall. (Granted it's been standing for 2000+ years though)

"You have a better wall?" I can't see it. Take like the extra 5 seconds and find a better picture ^^

Dale

Smash Ace
BWAHA! this man can shoot down, or answer a question about any word you have. Why?
Because he's...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

"omg d00d like wtf... FYI i already conquered the sea cuz like my boat is a KING! kings pwn j00, man the sea is BS i wanna conquer space" ~Link
Link owns the sea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom