• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

The best football team ever. Because, I mean, crap... they're pirates! What other reason is there?

*I suppose Raiders could be considered pirates, but they're lame. Buccaneers are real pirates.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
English ships, eh?

This sinking of the Titanic brought to you by Britain's 1337 shipbuilding skillz. . . zorz

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

The shark was the easiest boss in Viewtiful Joe, and I'm sure Joe could pwninate a crocodile with wings.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
Even though the above doesn't make any sense...
huh? when did anything in this topic make sense? you could put a picture of a wooden floor to counter the planet mars and say something witty like, "it'll give it splinters!" Anyways...

he's my hero. Plus his amazing SS4 powers could beat those two people...see what i mean? Splinters.

Dale

Smash Ace
Geez Ricky. You really have reached a new low. Not only is that guy in the costume a complete loser and awful Smash player...but there is no way wood could defeat Mars:mad:

But, onto the topic at hand...I think that any depressed child should commit suicide by guillotining themselves.

I wonder...WHO COULD POSSIBLY BE THE GUY IN THAT SS4 OUTFIT?!
:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
Phh... leave your pitiful atomic bombs where they are. They don't measure up to the power of something strong enough to do this:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Originally posted by SS4Ricky
huh? when did anything in this topic make sense? you could put a picture of a wooden floor to counter the planet mars and say something witty like, "it'll give it splinters!" Anyways...
That's exactly the kind of inane thing I'm trying to avoid here.

My Four Horses of the Apocalypse (sans riders) completely pwn your version of the end of the world.

(See? It connects to the image before it in a coherent way.)

Dale

Smash Ace
Granted, but this man is like, 16x funnier to watch try to make an actual statement

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

Tom Brokaw still hasn't gotten canceled, and look what's happened to him.

(Although I believe he's being replaced later this year.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom