• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4Ricky

Smash Ace
McFox, i know what your saying, i'm just trying to say with the right wording you can make anything make sense. I'm not gonna spam the forums with unrelated pics, because we all know that Comedy Central is the only Cartoon Network counter. But since the poster above took my idea, i had to think of something better.

:D

Dale

Smash Ace
So, are you implying that "WB" > Comedy Central, or are you saying that "Divx" > Comedy Central. I see both logos present, I don't get it...

Dale

Smash Ace
Think again, they certainly have anough $

But I'm going to stop for a while now because we're making it spammy. You and I could have this non-verbal argument till 1am...

CaptainFalcon23

Smash Apprentice
Master Hand will grab the Kool-Aid Man, turn him upside down and all the juice (How ever you spell it) will fall!

paperboy

Smash Ace
This guy can make better food

BTWW i have a sudden urge for spicy chicken wings....*runs to a place that has what I want that ISN'T KFC!!! KFC's too expensive*

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Faster doesn't mean better! My pic topic reigns supreme! (Don't worry Tic, I still love you :love: )

anyways...

Your Shaft is outdated you mother (shut your mouth!)

EDIT: By the way paperboy, that was THE WORST thing I've ever seen. "these two will eat your eraser"??

paperboy

Smash Ace
Lobo will kick his ***

Osco, I know that was the saddest reply ever. I couldn't think of anything, so I just put those two. Don't hate me because I was stoned.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer

Vanilla Ice pwned the Shredder with "Ninja Rap."

Sing along everybody!:

YO! It’s the green machine -- Gonna rock the town without bein’ seen
Have you ever seen a turtle Get Down? -- Slammin’ Jammin’ to the new swing sound
Yeah, everybody let’s move -- Vanilla is here with the new Jack Groove
Gonna rock, and roll this place -- With the power of the ninja turtle bass
Iceman, ya know I’m not playin’ -- Devistate the show while the turtles are sayin:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Lyrics, fill in the gap -- Drop that bass and get the NINJA RAP
Feel it, if you know what I mean -- Give it up for those heroes in green
Just flowin, smooth with the power -- Kickin’ it up, hour after hour
Cause in this life there’s only one winner -- You better aim good so you can hit the center
In it to win it, with a team of four -- Ninja Turtles that you gotta adore it’s the:

Ninja, Ninja, RAP! Ninja, Ninja, RAP!
GO GO GO
Go Ninja, Go Ninja, GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
Go Ninja, Go Ninja. GO; Go Ninja, Go ninja, GO!
GO GO GO GO

Villians, you better run and hide -- Because one day you might not slide
Choose your weapon but don’t slip -- Vanilla’s in control with the flex of the mic grip
Rockin’ the crowd the way it should be rocked -- With the Miami drop that you like alot
Hittin like a Ninja Turtle when the bass kicks in -- You better check your level
The power of the Ninja is strong -- Fightin’ all the crooks until they’re all out cold

Dale

Smash Ace
Ahh, but Vanilla Ice forgot to mention, or even ask to use David Bowie's riffs of "Under Pressure" for his own "Ice Ice Baby" and he was defeated in court by said David Bowie and Queen...

Ok, I don't understand how the next post defeats my David Bowie pic...CF23, I think you missed the entire point of the game here. And he posted 28 minutes after me...so it wasn't one of those two posts at the same time deal. Did your head fall off or something or are you always this dumb?
...no offence, I'm just cranky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom