• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Battle of the Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

Smash Ace
I first thought that removing the batteries would solve the problem, but alas...that's a non-battery opperated flashlight. You're supposed to shake it to get it to turn on, something about a magnet and creating electricity. =)
So, anywho I think the easiest way to defeat would be to just take the dang thing apart and eat the tiniest pieces you can find. Who ever eats the most pieces wins! Yay

Gold_Darkness

Smash Apprentice

Once this Pokemon awakens, all the water and ice in the world will be gone do to melting and evaporation.

Hey, it was either this or a set of pictures connecting the Republicans and their anti-enviroment policies to the rise of global warming and the melting of glacier ices all over.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I vote that rust and Gold_Darkness be ejected from this topic with a catapult.

All seriousness aside, how many times do we have to freaking see rust in this topic? Can't you unimaginitive cretins think of anything to beat metal besides rust? And G_D, well, that was just over-the-top LAMENESS to the r0xx0r or whatever (like I care if I can talk LeeT correctly).

Pikachu succumbs to obviously the best singer in the Pokémon world, Jigglypuff.

(If you are not Gold_Darkness, CaptainFalcon23, or someone else who I don't like, just ignore this last part and post as you normally would. Hint for whoever follows this post, you can take this post in one of two directions. You can continue with Pokémon, or you can go to music. Those are your only two options.)

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

This, ladies and gentlemen, is a sticky bomb. It uses a standard G.I. sock, about a pound of C-4, and is covered in tar. Stuck to wheels of a tank, the treads get knocked off in the explosion, immobilizing it.

PWNED by SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

EDIT: Though I despise the frequent occurence of Pokemon in this thread, (and nuclear weapons, for that matter. Nukes own all, we GET it. Do something original) I'm gonna have to say that Gold_Darkness' post on the previous page was a logical one.

If you ever played Pokemon Ruby, Groudon gets awakened and all of the ice caps melt in the world, causing the place to be almost totally flooded.

Shutting up now.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hello my name is ralph and my frend golem will not die of a grenade

In other words:
Golem can survive a grenade.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

Bill Clinton is ashamed of the repeated usage of Pokemon and tanks (seriously, they were used on the LAST FREAKING PAGE), cuts the defense budget, and turns the tank into 10,000,000 soda cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom