• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
SWF is still working on getting everything functional. Thus the "Working on things..." in the upper right-hand corner.

Browny

Smash Hater
I don't like Smashboards dark, ruby seems alright though.

I wish the posts didn't stretch to the end of the page though. On a 23" + monitor its annoying to read across such enormous lines. I don't remember the old SWF doing this?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I don't like Smashboards dark, ruby seems alright though.

I wish the posts didn't stretch to the end of the page though. On a 23" + monitor its annoying to read across such enormous lines. I don't remember the old SWF doing this?
Maybe that's a thing that should be worked on.

HINT HINT.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It doesn't matter which skin is the best, because all of them suck in comparison to what we had before. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I still think some of the old skins were overrated.

Smash blue and Vibrant and Revolution were good but the rest were forgettable imo.

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura

Trela

Smash Lord
Hi
I'm going to US in april for my study and i looking for some tournament next to New york do you know where i can find some ?
Nives, I haven't heard of you in forever man! Hope to see you at one of those NY/NJ tournaments in April :)

Mewtario

Smash Ace
...The same thing? :applejack:
They don't do "The same thing" for the 3D platforming Mario titles from console to console. The one time where they used the same concept twice within this specific subgenre of Mario game is during Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2, and that was simply because they had too many ideas for the first game to fit all of them in, and that is not applicable in predicting a Wii U game because the Super Mario Galaxy games were both on the same console!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
They do the same thing. Mario jumps. He jumps more.
He jumps again.
He beats Bowser and saves the Princess.

The next game is going to have more jumping. Probably a lava level. Probably an ice level. Several dungeon levels. All the nonsense that's to be expected from this repetitive franchise. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Hasn't Mario always been jumping in space?

They do the same thing. Mario jumps. He jumps more.
He jumps again.
He beats Bowser and saves the Princess.

The next game is going to have more jumping. Probably a lava level. Probably an ice level. Several dungeon levels. All the nonsense that's to be expected from this repetitive franchise. :applejack:
If it ain't broke don't fix it; Mario is fine the way it is. Except for the NSMB branch of the franchise which is too easy and uninspired.

_Nives_

Smash Cadet
Top Bottom