• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
what tekkie just posted is the perfect example of woflling. nobody can even dare to match it.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Not just any skeleton, but a watertight steel skeleton covered with steel plating, held together by rivets, and topped with a superstructure covered with guns, torpedo tubes, and a floatplane catapult!

PS, I got promoted to Smash Ace.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Not just any skeleton, but a watertight steel skeleton covered with steel plating, held together by rivets, and topped with a superstructure covered with guns, torpedo tubes, and a floatplane catapult!

PS, I got promoted to Smash Ace.
Thats a lot of stuff for a "little ability" o_O

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Just you guys wait! Several months of battles from now and I'll be fully leveled up to a Yamato class battleship, firing 18-inch shells 9-at-a-time from [whatever the human/skeleton equivalent of a deck is, seeing as the funnels are its T's and the sanitary discharge system is its A (Yes, I have given a disgusting amout of thought into what a ship's T&A are. You guys would be shocked and awed by how deeply my ship/living thing comparison goes.)]!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Aren't you worried that SSB4 will change from Brawl as much as Brawl has changed from Melee? I mean that those melee guys don't seen too happy about brawl :ohwell:.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Well if you say so I just don't want brawl people to turn in grumps and start nagging "back in brawl.."; do you get what I'm trying to say?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Just asking because of the gamefaqs leak in the ssb4 discussion and how nobody there is happy about it. Also because I wanted to know your guys opinion on the subject.

On a lighter note I feel that that new 6th gen Pokemon, "Centuriake", (if that rumor is real) that might be replacing Lucario, will be green. If not I'd say yellow. I would like to say that I called this one if it's true.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
takes up the whole stage and one little move and it's out of bounds

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
ROB was a model I guess and it was a playable character

you should have made one of your abilities to walk around on land:skull:

So Alex, is the skeleton thing temporary or do I have to get used to being a skeleton for life?

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
It took me a while to get it -.-
Everybody makes mistakes sometimes

Top Bottom