• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Oh my god....

If you play games on PC with an Nvidia card, this is amazing....

Basically, the guys who make your graphics card (assuming it's an NVidia card) have a software that looks for a certain set of games, and then looks through your computer's specifications. From there, it toggles all of the options, on both your graphics card an in the game's config files, that give you the best look/performance balance possible. I'm finding that my games which it knows of are running with an un-computer-like smoothness following optimization!

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
So guys, I finally got into a Parkour and Free running group. ****'s too fun.
Sounds boss.

Also, I hope you take care of my sinister, ex-Mormon, much more smash-talented foil Shane, just remember:
1. Don't expose him to bright light
2. Never get him wet
3. Never, ever, give him alcohol after midnight

lest you want this to happen:

Eggz lololonamesearchbait

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Chem Engineering, League, and personal projects.

Didn't you hear? Brawl's sudden vanishing in PNW is more mysterious than the origins of House of the Rising Sun. It looks like it's staying that way too.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
It's been said that Saturo Iwata has been turning himself into a sort of Nintendo mascot by appearing in the Nintendo Direct videos and making his "Directly to you" gesture and vocalization.

I vote that they put him in the next Smash Bros! His side-B can involve the Nintendo Direct logo animation (with the triangle forming the hitbox), either his neutral B or his final smash (assuming the latter makes a return in Smash IV) could be the "Directly to you" gesture, sending out a pulse of air from his hands as he does so. His grabs and throws could involve him using his tie to lasso characters by the neck or something.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Please excuse my while I go hit myself over the head with Nintendium for forgetting about that glorious marvel of an E3 show-stealer....

There's also Reggie referencing the meme he created.

...Hell, why not just have a shape-shifting character that covers all of the non-videogame Nintendo memes?

Also, Iwata needs to have a banana-based attack.

Final Smash (if it returns): Hype Train?

hyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphenhyphen

In other news, you really have to feel sorry for the artist behind Pokémon.... http://www.p4rgaming.com/?p=51

Keep in mind that the man searching for all of these images is the very same man who drew that first Lucario picture that all of the fanart you view or draw is ultimately based on. And he spent two months doing nothing but watch all of his creations be abused, one by one.

hichez50

Smash Lord
NNID
Player-00
3DS FC
2122-6108-1245
Meh!!! This is a great start. I can't wait until things are solidified.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This layout makes me hate everything even more than possible.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Question for you real-life chemists: My favorite element is fluorine, with my second favorite being francium. The latter has never been produced in a visible amount, but periodic trends can be used to predict how it would behave (makes big booms in water, radioactive, heavy as hell, etc.). Something I noticed is that francium and fluorine are in positions on the periodic table where they could bond quite comfortably (FrF) in probably the most polarized molecule ever conceived.

So aside from how one-sided the molecule would be in terms of electrons, and the fact that the molecule wouldn't last too long (because the most stable form of francium lasts less than 30 minutes), can it be predicted what francium fluoride would act and look like, particularly in a visible amount?

Top Bottom