• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura Malarkey in 3D .:. Lsgd

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
MTI's rage is building.

Gamestahp said they had some FE: Awakening come in on Tues, but they didn't get enough to all, but satisfy two pre-orders, mine and someone else's.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I will take the next possible opportunity to preorder SimCity!

... I take it that I'm a boring person for being more excited for SimCity than Fire Emblem: Awakening?

Don't get me wrong, I by all means understand why Fire Emblem: Awakening is an excellent game, but interpersonal relationships are generally outside of my personal zone of giving a ****....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I don't think SimCity will be in short supply...

Mewtario

Smash Ace
It's a PC exclusive where even the physical copy must be run through an online digital distribution platform, so there would be a large surplus of shipped copies even if it was popular!

I'm just preordering the digital copy so I can have it downloaded as soon as possible. I have a plan with three other people to start up a four-city metropolis!

PS, what depth Fire Emblem: Awakening has in its relationships, SimCity has in its caricaturistic simulation. For example, if you invest heavily in education, your citizens are less likely to start accidental fires, but they might eventually start putting solar panels on their roofs to avoid paying you for power, among other brilliant maneuvers to cheat you out of revenue!

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

You should report me for spam btw, even if I am super moderator lol.

Also I can't hold an Avatar for more than a week lol.

Edit edit: Then I noticed, Latios Yay is faster passed than the Latias one, huh odd.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
I live in Queensland, the state that fired thousands of public service men and women to "Save money".

EDIT: ****, I forgot I already posted lol, I don't now how to delete a post ;_;
Its ok, RR double posted *Screenshots* ;)

Browny

Smash Hater
It's a PC exclusive where even the physical copy must be run through an online digital distribution platform, so there would be a large surplus of shipped copies even if it was popular!

I'm just preordering the digital copy so I can have it downloaded as soon as possible. I have a plan with three other people to start up a four-city metropolis!

PS, what depth Fire Emblem: Awakening has in its relationships, SimCity has in its caricaturistic simulation. For example, if you invest heavily in education, your citizens are less likely to start accidental fires, but they might eventually start putting solar panels on their roofs to avoid paying you for power, among other brilliant maneuvers to cheat you out of revenue!
hey hey HEY

I don't approve of saying they cheat you from revenue. You don't have a monopoly on energy generation and sure cant monetise the suns output :)

That said, that's pretty interesting. I really liked Sim City 2000, haven't played a Sim City game since.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
That said, that's pretty interesting. I really liked Sim City 2000, haven't played a Sim City game since.
As a matter of fact, some of the SimCity 2000 devs are on the team for the newest one, along with SimCity 3000, SimCity 4, and so on. None of that SimCity Societies crap, this is an honest-to-god SimCity title!

Top Bottom