• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
We're planning a big tournament in Russellville, but its only in the planning stages right now. We'll let everyone know all the details as soon as possible.
Plan it for this weekend. Saturday night. Then one next weekend.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
There's a Halo 3 tournament in Nashville on Saturday and we need a 4th person who is good and willing to communicate/Sticks to setups for 4v4. The cost is 50$ for the entrance fee + gas and there may be hotel room cost as well.

We need to know ASAP so we can begin practicing starting Wednesday ((AKA later today.)), we will be practicing almost all day every day on xbox live to prepare for this tournament, it's going to be very big about 300+ people are going and we plan on making top 5. We've been practicing for the past couple weeks for this tournament but so far we haven't found a good enough 4th man. We DO have a 4th man but we don't think he is good enough to really help our team out so we are trying to find another person.

If you haven't been playing Halo 3 for at least 3 hours a day in a week or longer we don't want you to be on our team.

There is also an FFA and 2v2 tournament as well besides the 4v4, though whether or not you can play in all of them or just one I don't know.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well i'm pretty good i'll play with you tonight and and you tell me if i'm good for your team most likely i can help out with it. I just need to learn how you guys play so i can play around it and fit in where you guys are the weakest at, thats my playing style, if you dont like my you can play with my brother who says he is better than me but reece saw last night who was the real winner when we played 2v2, ;) I'll get on xbox live after school k. About 4

-peace vts

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Iori Im mega sorry I cant come to your fest. Im so broke its not even funny.

AR Sam if there is a tourney in Russellville we will go. You will have to come over soon.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
cool saber ill be on all the rest of this week then. Nashville :( man that sucks. Its a 6 hour drive + a million cops. Ace and I went there once. (Actually thats where we first me the Run 7 ) ahh memories... But im still down to go if were pwning faces this week.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
Anyone wanna smash this thurs (today) I got the day off an i am craving some smash.....my place or any other is cool

Nite

Smash Champion
cool saber ill be on all the rest of this week then. Nashville :( man that sucks. Its a 6 hour drive + a million cops. Ace and I went there once. (Actually thats where we first me the Run 7 ) ahh memories... But im still down to go if were pwning faces this week.
*sighs* Those were the days. So much fun. What has happened to us all? I guess when Brawl comes out, it'll be like old times again.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
VTS - It was fun playing Halo 3 with you, you or your brother would be a good addition to our team. Call my # 870-759-0849 if you can go this weekend to Nashville, and on Friday you guys can come stay at my house (Which is what the rest of the team is doing) and ride with us up to Nashville Saturday morning.

Vts

Smash Champion
well i may not be able to go to nashville due to crap furthest i can go is to ioris where i think i'm going to instead, sorry but only way i can go is with ym brother and my brother cant take off.
:( wish i could go.

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
MADHATTER: I would like to go to whatever tournaments there are. Please just give me notice of when they are/ price/ etc

we need to ****ing practice too lol, I went to Jenks, Oklahoma and slaughtered their tournament but it didn't help me improve : /

Just call me whenever you want to play :D

Vts

Smash Champion
Alright i'll check wensday if i have all my school work in and if i do you should be able to come spend the night friday and will leave to iori's house about 1:30-2pm on saturday, but until i know all my grades are in i cant go so no promises just wish they are :D.

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Alright i'll check wensday if i have all my school work in and if i do you should be able to come spend the night friday and will leave to iori's house about 1:30-2pm on saturday, but until i know all my grades are in i cant go so no promises just wish they are :D.

-peace vts
Does that mean smashfest at your place Friday?

Vts

Smash Champion
I'll know Wednesday afternoon if i can have some people over for the weeken.
i still need directions to your house iori.
anyone want to play after 4pm today or any this week?

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to get BLADeZ up there to this shindig ur having Iori. If I could get up there, do you think we could spend the night VTS and Iori? It would be a hell of a ride back if we left the same day.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well i'll ask and see how many members you got cus i know reece will be ace might if he isnt working.But yeah your crew can spend the night once i find out later tonight but any more then 7 people and my parents get little mad due to sound.

You get to check out my ic's they have gotten little better than from when at chamberlin's house party but still not the way i want them, almost there just few more weeks of hardcore practice.

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Yeah...I have to work Friday and Saturday. Sorry Iori can't make it. Get that combo vid up! Hunter I'll be up for Friday night smash after 11 most likely. I'm off Wednesday and Thursday. I'm busy Wednesday night but maybe early afternoon. Thursday free and just whatever. Just give me a buzz.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Ok I'm smashing tomorrow afternoon until around 9pm. Who's playing with me? Thursday's cool all day. I just have one class but not sure if I'm going.

Vts

Smash Champion
mmk sounds good got 2 assignments missing and got them done so just have to turn them in and Bladez crew can spend the night my parents said.
i'm ready btw smash tournament at my school nov 15th i'll ask and see if people out of school can play in it cus if not easy win for me cus i knwo everyone at my school and i'm better than all of them.

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
well I'm smashing Wednesday afternoon. Hunter call me when you get out of school. Anyone else want to play? High school tournament is so free.

ACE-STFU

Smash Rookie
anyone wanna smash with me on thursday before noon... at my house my RX8 is getting some work done at the dealsership and the spyder is gonne all day

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
anyone wanna smash with me on thursday before noon... at my house my RX8 is getting some work done at the dealsership and the spyder is gonne all day
Before noon? With any luck I'll still be asleep...unless I go to class. Is that the only time you can play?

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
K sweet thanks VTS. I think there would be 5 of us there if we can go. We're trying to get T-Bizzle to take his truck to your house, but I don't think we're gonna be able to make it to the halloween thing cause of funds. So don't count us just yet, i'll be sure to update you tomorrow on how it goes.

Also i'm throwing a tourney November 16, 2007 (Friday before turkey day) right across from SAU campus. This is offical I let the owner of the foundation know the day and he's already agreed to it and giving me food rights and everything. :)

Top Bottom