• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Yoshi then Link then Y. Link then Roy? Lame...

I laughed so hard at that, espically the Roy Vs. Samus match.

I had alot of fun this weekend, thanks for the good time Altus, VTS, Iori, and peoples i've yet to get their online names of lol.

Btw what was the name of the player who was putting off some pretty sick IC combos VTS? (The one who got you into playing IC's).

Vts

Smash Champion
taku5 or 5555 or brandon , he knows more about chain grabing with ics i need more practice with them, he plays MvC more than smash.

was fun having you guys over and was fun to bad the show up of the people at cabot tournament was sad.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
so i have a 5 day weeken anyone want to play or something :)

working on my ics more than ever now to get better fast i'll be better than brandons ics in about 2-3 weeks at this rate ;). although his ganon will still 3-4 hit me :D
just pm or call me people but not tomorrow call wednesday or 5pm tuesday.

Hey atlus i'm starting up a cabot crew and so far its just me and soma08 but we are going to get him better would you like to join :). also zack would join once we get him alot better.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
yeah atlus is reece, i think we will play around 5-6pm tomorrow might have a party at my house where all 4 of us get better i got some new tricks i want to pull out just a hit been practicing moonwalking muhahah and speed boost with ics.

-peace vts

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
sarge: good **** as usual

TEkken 5 DR guy: sorry don't know your board name. Do you have a lot of lag issues when you play tekken 5 dr online? I was thinking about getting a ps3 and playing online possibly.

Mario Party 8: Thank you for spiting sarge

Wario Ware: thank you for driving sarge crazy

desynched wii motes: thank you for waking sarge up from his naptime
That was fun.

You forgot the Korean BBQ, it was the ****!!!!

I now love Wario Ware.

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
OMFG you can't go wrong with D3...or sarge's random *** flower drink.

Diet Coke anybody?

Soma08

Smash Rookie
we need to get together and play some smash today or saturday. VTS's house anyone?

Vts

Smash Champion
feb 2-3rd reece, $60 to enter idk if i'm willing for that how about we aim for something like dec 22 tourny in florida think i can hook us up with a place if grandma still lives there :D.

-peace vts (training hardest every :D)

Vts

Smash Champion
no ddr for vts and no WW for me :(

well i'm pretty dead with school and stuff trying out beta computer games exteel is really fun.

i need to find some closer tournaments that i can go to most are out of state ><

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
so I'm the **** at tekken 5 dro now. WHEN ARE WE SMASHING MADHATTER and company??

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well I got alittle smashing thing going on this friday down here, it's smashing all night before we have our finals the following week.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Ya know LVL9 is free this weekend too. Smash sounds like a great idea. Any plans anyone?

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Well I got alittle smashing thing going on this friday down here, it's smashing all night before we have our finals the following week.
I would love to but I have work and have to close so it'd be 3 before I got there and have to leave for work at 11-12 so it sucks. But since school's practically done is there any way we can get something going on a weekday because I work like every fri sat sun.

Vts

Smash Champion
dec 19th i'm out of school for x-mas so we should try to play little more and maybe a christmas party and we all bring some kind fo christmas food while we play some smash , ping pong, or pool. I'll ask later tonight or tommow and post.
This weeken got to do stuff so busy :(. maybe next week sometime.

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Well I know forsure I have nothing Tuesday and Wednesday next week (cause of finals weeks) so i'm gonna be at the school all day those days so if you want to come down you can.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Well I know forsure I have nothing Tuesday and Wednesday next week (cause of finals weeks) so i'm gonna be at the school all day those days so if you want to come down you can.
Ok...I work Tuesday but I'm off Wednesday so that's definitely a possibilty. PM me your number and I'll try to give you a call next week to see what the deal is.

Vts

Smash Champion
Well they said it was ff11 night so no one wanted to play the show was on furturo boots were funny.
wednesday is my last day and i may not even come for 1/2 of it :D, Reece you want to play smash when you wake up just give me a call (2:40 i get out of school i got my stick but no game with me)

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Sargeeeeeeeee come up here and play me again. I need competition the scene up here is ridiculous. Bring good people. I know you want to play my camping sheik again :dizzy:

chamberlin

Smash Ace
DOTA = Defense of the Ancients = complex use map settings game from Warcraft 3 that's almost more popular than WC3 itself

I miss competitive Smash... and all of you. :( *eagerly waits for Brawl*

Top Bottom