• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

Vts

Smash Champion
nov 16th wow smash tourny at school is 15 tourny time huh i'm ready!

and i got all my grades in but paretns arent home so like 99% chance you guys can come spend the night. :)

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
What time is it on the 16th? I have to work I'm sure but you never know.
It will start @ 7:00 i'll be setting up around 4:00 so playtime will begin about 5:00 if you need to warm up, hang out, etc.

And VTS I just got word from my friend today he's going outta town so I won't be able to come. It kinda sucks cause he needs the pratice more than anyone but oh well. If KazeX comes down i'll see if he wants to ride down there, but it looks very slim for me.

Vts

Smash Champion
vts of course and i think we should have another cabot smash tournament soon idk when to hold one though :D, i'll talk to phil and see if 2-3 weeks from now is good.

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
Double Post

Anybody know of a way to get in contact with Spaceballs and/or know how to get the tourney software he was using. This my first time throwing an actual big tourney so i'm sorta knew to it, I promise to get it right before the tourney.

Also does anybody know how to make images bigger on photoshop if you crop them from another image? Like if I wanted to add a Ganon Picture to a Samus picture without it being so friggin small.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
NOV 10 smash

Anyone smashing on Saturday want to get together to smash? I havent played in a while and i want to! So let me know.

Vts

Smash Champion
Hey tomorrow lvl 9 think i'm going to have 4-5 people over for saturday night smash night , altus, ace (maybe), mc ben ( need to call him), me, and maybe few other will come to my house and play.
post details tomorrow.

-peace vts

Vts

Smash Champion
Well around starting like 7-8 ish today still got to clean a little bit so working on that now, eat food before you come i found out i cant get any more free pizza cus all my friends quit working at pizza place.
bring own controller if need directions pm me with your number and i'll call you if you need help getting here.

-peace vts

ps- no smash tourny at stage 2 for a while he is booked full all weekens.

Vts

Smash Champion
/wave hi nick was fun playing guess i pissed you and jacob off little to much and derrik is a pansy passing out so early.

Forgot to call more people >< hey who all is going to shogun's tournament?

Vts

Smash Champion
man this thread dies every week unless i posts something random ><

Woot woot i got in the high school tourny cus friend isnt going to be there cus of her mom's brithday so i get to take her place.

-peace vts

Soma08

Smash Rookie
you didn't make me that mad hunter. i was just pissed cause i didnt take a pain killer for my back ><

we gotta play again this weekend

Vts

Smash Champion
will do you should stay after school thrusday for 10-30m so i have someone to warm up with before the smash tourny, its booked only reason i'm playing cus kat letting me take her place.
this weeken is bad cus of shoguns tourny you should come with me i think were going to pack up and head down there well heading to sleep now.

-peace vts

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
man this thread dies every week unless i posts something random ><

Woot woot i got in the high school tourny cus friend isnt going to be there cus of her mom's brithday so i get to take her place.

-peace vts
I'll crunk things up!!

Yayhuuuuzzzzz!!

Also if anybody know's a dance I can do for the crank dat falcon punch song i'd appriciate it, so far we're @ 50% of what we're gonna do and stuff. I'd think it'd be awsome to have a crank dat falcon punch for smashboards community.

Soma08

Smash Rookie
i get out of school after 6th remember. so i won't be there after school.. where is the tourny?

Vts

Smash Champion
shogun you need to do the numa numa dance cus i havent seen anyone do it in a long time ;D

the tourny at school seems to be getting drop outs , its in the japanese club and dont go to the library at lunhc nick come outside with us for a change mmk its thrusday after school 3:30-5:00 they said, and its ghetto rules so get ready for random stuff lol.

we fly high no lie you die too knee!(random catpain falcon thing).

-peace vts

Soma08

Smash Rookie
ghetto rules? like items and stuff? thats ********... i may come outside tomorrow.

More FE chars in brawl!!!

Vts

Smash Champion
thats like asking for more people like ice climbers o.0, its no items but the maps are random and its the counter pick stages are on basicly and all semi's up are on fd :D, double elim... and 4 stock 10m...what else hmmm....think thats about it frist prize i think is a japanese manga book and 2nd/3rd are like japanese candy and toys :D

well off to sleep cus i'm tired for some odd reason :(.

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
sarge: good **** as usual

TEkken 5 DR guy: sorry don't know your board name. Do you have a lot of lag issues when you play tekken 5 dr online? I was thinking about getting a ps3 and playing online possibly.

Mario Party 8: Thank you for spiting sarge

Wario Ware: thank you for driving sarge crazy

desynched wii motes: thank you for waking sarge up from his naptime

Vts

Smash Champion
cabot high school smash tourny $8 entree fee saturday (tomorrow)
10 am- 5 pm also guitar hero will be there just found out other people can come and sign up its cabot high school inside the cafeteria. frist place if i remember right is like 25-35$ gift card to walmart.

just telling some people willing to go i'll be there and ready to play :)

-peace vts

-Chad-

Slackerator
cabot high school smash tourny $8 entree fee saturday (tomorrow)
10 am- 5 pm also guitar hero will be there just found out other people can come and sign up its cabot high school inside the cafeteria. frist place if i remember right is like 25-35$ gift card to walmart.

just telling some people willing to go i'll be there and ready to play :)

-peace vts
I want details of this, preeeze. someone, anyone IM me and tell me more about this!

!!!
!!!!

COOKIES FOR THE ONE WHO DOES.

It's like, a few hours away from time it's going to start (hah..sleepy..) so...someone preeze...

-Chad-

Slackerator
Yay double post.

someone who's going to that high school tourny thingie, call my preeeeeze. (901) 351-8310.

I need somethin to do : (

*edit* Nevermind I'm goin to sleep...

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Good stuff today everyone. Shogun nice mario dk and samus as always. Iori you won't be so lucky on random picks next time. Yoshi then Link then Y. Link then Roy? Lame...

Top Bottom