• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashers Chat

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
So I got about 2 hours of sleep and was tired as hell the whole football game.
You play football there? Thats bad *** but I know that had to suck with no sleep.

My only regret is not playing sarge view and ace for my recordings, who knows when will be the next time we meet. :laugh:
I truly wanted to play for your video. I was so preoccupied with trying to beat Shoguns samus/mario/dk. By the way, that falcon of yours is f'ing crazy!

Thanks for coming guys. The house was super crowded, but this wednesday we're moving into a bigger house. So, we may have more Smash stuff at my house.
I cant wait to break the cherry on your new house with the sausage fest 3.

Vts

Smash Champion
He he , well i cant wait to do another party but with little more halo 3 system link (hint hint saber , just got other 360 so we can system link at my house :D) and a little bit more tournament since we never did the 1v1 ;)
If anyone has a wii number i'm starting to collect them mine is 0150-1466-0088-1743

-peace vts

ps- seif if you come to cabot soon i can give you this FMA hat that you wanted or just pm when you can come get it.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Here is my wii number 5728 2477 2463 8015, but I'm not online yet. I will be within the week.

Iori- My regrets are the same as yours. Hopefully we will get together so you can get some Peach kicking mewtwo's *** on your vid;)

Chamberlin-Thanks for letting us come over. I can't wait to do it again. Bigger house sounds awesome.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
There is a crew stfu in the UK apparently. Sue their ***. lol If you want to see where I found it, it was in the friendlies video section. I just thought it was funny seeing that.

Anyways, I will take that ride next time if I go to another one of these. Have that tourney next time if we do it, though. :p

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
Having sausage fest III without me will simply be unacceptable. JOHN better hook me up with car action for the next one ; ) 1 man crew ftw -_- ;;

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
You play football there? Thats bad *** but I know that had to suck with no sleep.
Nah I don't play for the football team, if I did that and got the sleep I did i'd be wrote up lol. I had to march there (yea i'm a band geek) and waiting around between songs was tiring as hell.

Also Iori, how do you get ur tapes onto ur cpu to do ur combo vid? If it's card capturer, do you think you could put my tapes on some DVD's? (I'll provide the DVD's also) There some matches of me and the crew playing back in August and they are starting to get outdated and stuff. If you could help me out I'd really appriciate it.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I don't have the hardware for it sorry, the thing is Yang is going to do it for me. He has moved back to Ga and he had it sent to himself so now all i can do is wait. If you give me the footage i can give it to a friend that may or may not do it. (it is a risk)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I don't have the hardware for it sorry, the thing is Yang is going to do it for me. He has moved back to Ga and he had it sent to himself so now all i can do is wait. If you give me the footage i can give it to a friend that may or may not do it. (it is a risk)
kk, cause I want to get these combo vids done by December 3rd, do you know of anyone that could have them done like a week or two before then?

Vts

Smash Champion
might want to look at that again look like smash has been delaid again its now TBD and in japan is Jan 24 2008.
if its delaided i'll be piss off and ready to go ape sh*t on someone.
i'm kind of thinking of making a small ice climber combo maybe o how does nov 3rd/4th sound for another stage 2 tournament $7 entree fee no refunds show up time has been changed if i do it on nov it will be show up at 6-6:45 and sign in if not there your not playing in singles, doubles will be after singles unless not enough time, trying to see if i can make the tournament 2 nights like friday and saturday but changing entree fee to $10 but i'll talk tp phil later.

-peace vts

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
If toad isint in brawl.... why do i have the extreme urge to main sonic? is it his intro music? lol

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Yeah 5pm sounds fine. Im bringing soul calibur. I want to abuse you some more with Link.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I'm a little rusty in soul calibur but ill take that challenge anytime. I'll give you a call today after I take my midterm. Right now it will just be me, you, and reese. We should try to get one more so we can have teams. I'll talk to reese, and see if he can't get someone to come.

I think a part of my soul died when I read the last update. :(

Vts

Smash Champion
hey anden i'll play some smash after school if you want to i live in cabot so call me around 4-5 pm, i have to run to nlr before i can come over though got to get a shot :D

-peace vts

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
I called Brandon and he didn't answer...so I'm not positive I'll have another but it's all up in the air so we'll see. I'm already working on my diddy mindgames. Heads up Sarg!

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good VTS. PM me with your phone number so I can get ahold of you. I'm gunna make sure it's okay to have company over for a little bit. I don't have anything but a controller and a tv setup, so you're gunna have to bring the actual system and game. ^_^ Holler

Vts

Smash Champion
Hehe, thats pretty sad that they changed the release date...again...for the 4th time. w/e it should be better from what they said , and maybe you get something else if you pre-ordered ^^

ps- anyone going to the mvc tourny at stage 2 cus i think i'll anounce the next smash tourny saturday night.

-peace vts

AR_Sam

Smash Rookie
So is there any sort of regularity to tournaments or get togethers for melee in the LR area, because now that brawl is pushed back to Feb. I am more interested in going to tournaments down there.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
Tell me something is going on this weekend. I need some smash in my life. Sincerely.

Conway tournament?! Say wha?!

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
A fella PM'd my box and asked if I were going to be attending his tourney this weekend in Conway. I'll PM him back and find out the info. I know it's at an anime center somewhere on the UCA campus. That's about all I know.

Top Bottom