• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sooooooo..... I have a situation. My grandpa passed away a couple of days ago. I'm doing alright, but it's still sad.

The consequence for smashers: the funeral is Saturday morning (in Huntsville). My parents said I could leave for the Birmingham tournament sometime after the funeral. I should be able to make it in time for the singles tournament, but I'm gonna miss doubles. Anyone who was planning on riding with me from Huntsville either has to have someone else drive, or miss doubles also if they go with me.
I'm so sorry. You and your family will be in my prayers as well.

Spade and I may have room for two more people with us if anyone from Huntsville or Madison needs a ride.
*gets on hands and knees*

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, sorry for your loss. Hope you're doing alright, like you said in your post, and not simply trying to be the big strong type.

You can cry to me, Moogle. <3

Winnar

Smash Lord
Oh Moogle ;-; Sorry about your grandpa.

Also I'm pretty sure I'll just watch the live stream for genesis rather than travel 2300 miles to get knocked out of the first round (and then 2300 miles in frustrated defeat)

Also also I'm getting kind of excited for Gamebox. I wish I could go all falcon but :(

Maybe in doubles.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
guys, you need to pray for me also.
my dreaded drug evaluation class is today... and they are giving me a drug test.

its been over a month sice ive done anything but sometimes these tests are gay... and i dont feel like going back to court and all the crap...

pray that the test doesnt screw me over. i hate drugs. im over that crap...

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
the thing is im still paying the consequences for when i was into them
:/

**** me.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Falcon/Ganon Team??? :)
Hehe we'll have to try it in some friendlies and see how it works.

Oh, Jeff and Robert are leaving early Thursday morning so there won't be any doubles going down tomorrow. I can still play some tomorrow afternoon though :D I'll text you sometime.

To everyone else: Fear the Falcon!

Just kidding that would be silly. Snake's where it's at.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
the thing is im still paying the consequences for when i was into them
:/

**** me.
yeah, but you're out of it now!
that's huge.

if there's anything i can do to help please let me know

will drive 5 hours to give out bjs

no homo

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
so i got color card probation. which means i have to wake up at 7 30 every morning. call a number. if they say that the color of the day is brown i have to drive 30 minutes away and get drug tested...

**** me...

on saturday morning of gamebox if its my color day it may result in us haveing to leave 30 mintues early. thats all. sorry guys.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
drugs are cool

never heard of him Alpha, should I have? I dont know a lot of people in this city actually its been forever since I last prowled around the college game room

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
so i got color card probation. which means i have to wake up at 7 30 every morning. call a number. if they say that the color of the day is brown i have to drive 30 minutes away and get drug tested...

**** me...

on saturday morning of gamebox if its my color day it may result in us haveing to leave 30 mintues early. thats all. sorry guys.
Wouldn't the card being green make more sense?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
drugs are cool

never heard of him Alpha, should I have? I dont know a lot of people in this city actually its been forever since I last prowled around the college game room

oh well he goes to AU. i was just throwing that out there in case you wanted to hit him up or something.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
if hes good id certainly want to

i went to the game room a few times a couple months ago, but was considerably better than everyone and have gotten way better since then, i dont know if those people have progressed or if brawl is even still played in the gameroom there, ive been meaning to show up and check out the scene again

so i may have played him and not realized it

do you know him, who he mains or anything like that?

apple cider extra fur?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
that sucks, shaslam :(
let's hope things turn out okay
pray4u n etc.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
That sucks Slam, and sorry Moogle

Just incase anyone wants to know, the pancake breakfast for my track team is at the Full Moon BBQ in the Colonial Promenade in Alabaster. Look it up scrubs.

its from 7-10 so everyone can have me serve them breakfast and then go to gamebox.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I dont know if we've all gotten tired of mybrute by now
but i've figured out how to lvl up quickly
simply battle people of a lower level than you everytime.
from what I can tell you still get the same number of exp :-P

oh noes, i've falled into the MMO, lvl up for no reason mentality

Majist

Smash Journeyman
I dont know if we've all gotten tired of mybrute by now
but i've figured out how to lvl up quickly
simply battle people of a lower level than you everytime.
from what I can tell you still get the same number of exp :-P

oh noes, i've falled into the MMO, lvl up for no reason mentality
there's a better way. Make a bunch of characters at your school's computer lab, and make them your best character's pupils. Every time you make them fight, your main will gain experience and level up super fast.

EDIT: While we're on the subject, I need pupils! This brute is awesome, challenge her if you dare!

http://venetia.mybrute.com

EDIT EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Anyone Thats Wants Toridewith Me Or Come Over ****ing Respond To Me!

Lets Make Plans!

Top Bottom