• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Is anyone objecting to me playing my music at Gamebox? cause during all of my doubles matches me and Slam will be blasting Stanky leg no matter what

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone objecting to me playing my music at Gamebox? cause during all of my doubles matches me and Slam will be blasting Stanky leg no matter what

well if by any chance you play me then we will probably have to play on the tv that i bring with the option of me putting in headphones......

and im on wfi should anyone want any play time in....ill be on all night

Wine

Smash Cadet
Yo, I went to gamebox tonight and asked about pre-registering, did I talk to any of you guys? I was wearing my meatwad hoody.
lul
george says you talked to him rofl...we were in the middle of a d&d game

duchock is gay..btw when is the lotto drawing thingie "duckchuck"?

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Duckock is a dude with an awesome Ness hat.

I thought I remember him using the word "gay" as a negative word a while back though... *shrugs*

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Xeedoc, George is the guy with the awesome hair. Don't be fooled by his calm and soft spoken demeanor, he listens to the most beastly deathmetal I have ever heard.

Cam, are you closer to where I live? Or should I just go to Dan's place and drive with him to yours?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Duckock is a dude with an awesome Ness hat.

I thought I remember him using the word "gay" as a negative word a while back though... *shrugs*
It was probably for satire's sake. I try to choose my words carefully~

btw when is the lotto drawing thingie "duckchuck"?
Lotto was last night. We got 2 1-number matches and that was it. Sadness :[

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ive seen duchok before then.
i remember seeing a ness hat on some guy.

anywayyyyyyyssssss... yeah george is the guy with the afro...

and i am the guy with the purple hat that cusses alot and will be blasting stanky leg.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Since Houston is hosting the next HOBO as a Metaknight-banned tournament, I was wondering if at one of Alabama's next (say, not the upcoming TCS, but maybe TCS6), we could try a Meta-banned as well? I know Alabama's done a lot to mix things up in the past (low-tier tournament, random tournament, etc.), and I think it'd be neat to experiment (as Houston is doing) with one or two tournaments without the caped avenger. I know there are a few Meta-mains in Alabama, and I'm not trying to alienate them, but I think it'd be fun to try it once or twice. Just an idea from a lurker :)

&& If my main could be changed to Diddy AND Wolf, I'd appreciate it. I fallen in love with my old main again <3

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Will, Dan said he can't ride with us because Spade who is driving is only 17. Go figure. You are still welcome to get a ride, but I think Dan is riding with Nick. I'll PM you the address we're meeting at.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Some of the venue fee is going to charity far as I know, I'll have to ask KO about if any of the pot is. I would prefer that but who knows.
If I go to this and I win anything I'm going to donate at least half (probably all but gas money at the very least, actually probably all of it) to charity.

...which charity is this going towards, btw?

Wine

Smash Cadet
plz...no stanky leg or any garbage rap..if youre gonna play rap music at least play something has some well written lyrics.. like the game or something.

and if i do hear any stanky leg, im gonna bust out a deicide tune..

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I'll be the guy that looks seemingly normal, but is walking around standing behind people with his arms crossed in order to read their thoughts and decide how to play against them in their sets.

Also I'm like the only guy with a Wavebird.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
I'll be the guy that looks seemingly normal, but is walking around standing behind people with his arms crossed in order to read their thoughts and decide how to play against them in their sets.

Also I'm like the only guy with a Wavebird.

.....thanks now im gonna be looking over my shoulder every 30 seconds...
just wait till YOUR matches come up......

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
People need to go to Slam's house. I'm bringing a girl there, no joke.

No homo.

Also if its just me and him and one other guy, we will get bored, theres no doubt there.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
.....thanks now im gonna be looking over my shoulder every 30 seconds...
just wait till YOUR matches come up......

The last time I played you was in the Low Tier tourny where I SD'd with Sonic like three times the set lmao. I think when I play your voodoo magic next time I should focus on reading my own mind.

Ref thats awesome, but if you don't come to Slam's god**** party tonight I'll like never talk to you again and stuff.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
i would come but sadly i have to work....

with that being said who knows of any place thats hiring, because whataburger has struck my LAST NERVE and im ready to murder the managers

but saturday im headed there straight from work...(should be there around 8 possibly)
who will be there to help in my conversion from wifi to real time *** kicking

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
garbage rap music is essential to getting big booty hoes to grind their ***** on you.
presuming big booty hoes will be at this tournament <_<

I'm not hosting any MK-banned tournaments in Tuscaloosa because I believe strongly that the idea of banning him is absolutely and uttered ********.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
The last time I played you was in the Low Tier tourny where I SD'd with Sonic like three times the set lmao. I think when I play your voodoo magic next time I should focus on reading my own mind.

Ref thats awesome, but if you don't come to Slam's god**** party tonight I'll like never talk to you again and stuff.
But there's already a party I'm going to tonight and my girl's gonna be there, so sorry and no offense but you and Slam aren't really much competition to her. lol

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
IM WEARING SHORTS TOO MAHG!

and we are not blasting stanky leg because we like it.
we are blasting it because there is no other option. it is destiny.

the best rapper out there is MF Doom. hands down. ever heard of him NU?

Top Bottom