• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shaslam i just checked your user profile and you don't seem to have a sig...

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Wait, did I get burned earlier because my sig apparently quotes people for saying I'm amazing?

*scrolls up and looks at sig*

....... did I miss something here?

EDIT: Okay looks like it was Reflex or something lmao. You wanna talk about confused.

Also, why did I edit this, I shouldve super quadruple posted. I'm never going to hit 1K posts at this rate!

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
so I'm really slow
but I just now noticed that you could multiquote

so I may triple post a little less now

why the **** did nintendo make it not possible for you to turn the ****ing game on without the wiimote

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
why the **** did nintendo make it not possible for you to turn the ****ing game on without the wiimote
I went to my friends house who plays melee, it was going to be his first or second time to play brawl, hook it up turn it on. I thought to myself, "Huh, now what."
I left my Wii mote at my house, even though I brought the sensor bar.
*facepalm*

moogle

Smash Ace

Will_

Smash Journeyman
great now I got smash mouth in my head.

I'm back from GA btw, hope I didn't miss much.

moogle

Smash Ace
Heeeey Adam/nu/Wine, I believe this is your Wii in my backpack. >_< I think at the point where we were about to walk to the Super 8, a Wii was stuffed into my backpack.

Can you see me, Moogle?

I'm staring at you all teary eyed.

Kind of like this.

I sowwy :( But did you see my Melee placings in Tallahassee? :bee:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229741

p.s. Lambchops knocked me out of singles in both Melee and Brawl. :x Melee, it was recorded, and I'm glad I didn't get destroyed... Brawl, he did the most ridiculous/amazing edgeguard I've ever seen in Brawl, and it was saved on T3h Albino's Wii. I'd be happy if that video made it to YouTube, haha.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Heeeey Adam/nu/Wine, I believe this is your Wii in my backpack. >_< I think at the point where we were about to walk to the Super 8, a Wii was stuffed into my backpack.

I sowwy :( But did you see my Melee placings in Tallahassee? :bee:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=229741

p.s. Lambchops knocked me out of singles in both Melee and Brawl. :x Melee, it was recorded, and I'm glad I didn't get destroyed... Brawl, he did the most ridiculous/amazing edgeguard I've ever seen in Brawl, and it was saved on T3h Albino's Wii. I'd be happy if that video made it to YouTube, haha.
Chops is 2good, and i saw yo matches on ustream moogle good stuff XD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
game is a cool name for a son
"let's play that game"

fun times with my son? sure!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I dunno if I'm going to make it to Gamebox now... Apparently Electric Six is coming to the Bottletree on Saturday and [the cute lottery ticket] guy [who was texting me all weekend and 'saw a movie with last night] invited me to go. But the doors don't open til' 8, so I can probably do doubles (cheapy peachy? :D) and drop outta singles if I actually make it that far in time. We'll see how things work out... but I hope I can have the best of both worlds <_<

Top Bottom