• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I was wondering when a mod would actually show up... (This place sure needs them; and could use more.)

And seriously; you had to result to telling people to die? Such immaturity; anger management looks like a good option.

But seriously guy, you're not really helping (I guess my last comment didn't help, either, but I made an effort to restrain myself). I understand how it would be "fun" to bash on one guy that's doing this, but you're just creating more spam. Stooping to someone's level isn't a good way to show them up. :dizzy:
Everyone just be the better man and LET IT GO!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I apologize for the misdeeds that may have occurred in this thread.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Yeah me too. It was all in good fun.

Let's not ban anyone unnecessarily now, shall we? :D

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd distribute infractions myself, but I can't do so out of my room without getting in trouble for it.

So I'll leave those to Chis. I'm the only one here that's truly :mad:, by the way.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Wow seriously sonic boards?

I had to just ban 5 people for inappropriate content, image spam, and telling each other to die.

GROW UP.

For those that were banned, when you return you should THINK before you decide to post about "busting loads" and "killing" each other.

Enjoy your ban time.

Next time you guys get this outta hand this thread is locked and you'll have more then just temporary bans.

Browny

Smash Hater
LOL

Don't blame the Sonic boards, it was majority other character mainers who started this + got banned for it :)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
This thread made me laugh for about a good 15 minutes lol.
It reminded me of insuls you'd hear from an 11 year old on xbox live.

But anyways so I don't get infracted or banned:

X is in fact a legit Sonic and Dekar is an amazing player. I know my opinion doesn't mean much but just throwing it out there :p

And this internet fight has made me want to go throw on the gloves and spar people haha.
KevinM said:
I had to just ban 5 people for inappropriate content, image spam, and telling each other to die.
KevinM way to go to town on these boards.

And keep up the metagame improving Sonic mains, he still has more potential :D

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
I was gona suggest something you should all do, but the ban hammer would fall. lulz

Boxob.

Smash Lord
Well ****.

I have to agree with toes, y'all look like a bunch of circle jerking homo's, specially the guy all the way to the right. But, no hate here.

No wait, I hate everyone here.

:093:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
wtf happened here? i leave for 4 hours and like 18 people got banned, im about to read what seems like the last 5 pages to figure out whats going on...

EDIT
@Mods
Dont try to act like the sonic boards did this, if you look at pages 25-28, none of those people that usually post here were a part of that, dont attempt to blame the sonic boards for things that non-regulars and people from other boards did.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow seriously sonic boards?

GROW UP.

For those that were banned, when you return you should THINK before you decide to post about "busting loads" and "killing" each other.

Enjoy your ban time.

Next time you guys get this outta hand this thread is locked and you'll have more then just temporary bans.
Wait, what? The only Sonic Board frequent member involved was TwinkleToes. X doesn't even come here. Sonic Boards have done nothing to provoke this senseless spamming.

X is in fact a legit Sonic and Dekar is an amazing player. I know my opinion doesn't mean much but just throwing it out there :p

And this internet fight has made me want to go throw on the gloves and spar people haha.

KevinM way to go to town on these boards.

And keep up the metagame improving Sonic mains, he still has more potential :D
We. Already. KNOW. We're aware of X's skills. Besides, the topic was dropped several pages ago, before the entire flame war really started up.

I'd like to thank KevinM for stopping this utterly ridiculous spam. This was truly pathetic. Oh, and no, Sonic's pretty much capped. He can only go downhill from here.

wtf happened here? i leave for 4 hours and like 18 people got banned, im about to read what seems like the last 5 pages to figure out whats going on...

EDIT
@Mods
Dont try to act like the sonic boards did this, if you look at pages 25-28, none of those people that usually post here were a part of that, dont attempt to blame the sonic boards for things that non-regulars and people from other boards did.
This. Where the **** was Chis in all of this mess?

And Utah really disappoints me with what they've done. Not that they care, half of them are banned.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Haha I was laughing at every single one of those posts. Funny stuff.

BTW, Espy, I don't think Sonic's metagame has capped.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Wow, Toes wins @ trolling ppl into getting themselves banned :laugh:

sooooo what big tournaments are coming up which will have Sonic rep!!?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i just got an idea from the pikachu boards, we should put big tourneys like that that sonic should have rep in on the first post.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Haha I was laughing at every single one of those posts. Funny stuff.

BTW, Espy, I don't think Sonic's metagame has capped.
You don't play Sonic. It pretty much has.
Oh, and yeah, I got as much laughter as disgust out of the last few pages.

i just got an idea from the pikachu boards, we should put big tourneys like that that sonic should have rep in on the first post.
...What? My little brain couldn't understand what you just said. Perhaps in English?

Umby

Smash Master
lol What the hell happened? I leave for most of the evening and TwinkleToes takes Utah with him down into the Ban Canyon.

@Espy - I think what kid was saying is that if any upcoming tournaments are posted that Sonic boards think are relevant, we should post it on the front page of this thread to try and get Sonic mainers to rep at said tournaments.

Though Sonic shouldn't be rep'd in tournament.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
When is pound 4? I might go to that and Shugo wants to go as well i'm pretty sure.

Yep. People need to uair oos A LOT more. and dash attack as a legit punisher :)
Fair oos is amazing. I used to think dash attack wasn't good for punishing because i'd get hit with MK's dair every time. So then I thought, hey it's good for punishing if they're above 60%. Then my opponent started DI'ing down when I dash attacked him and still hit me with MK's dair. It has it's uses, but use sparingly I think.

You don't play Sonic. It pretty much has.
Oh, and yeah, I got as much laughter as disgust out of the last few pages.

...What? My little brain couldn't understand what you just said. Perhaps in English?
Da Kid pretty much said that if there are any tournies that have like 5 plus sonic mains going that we should post it in this thread.

Also, I'm starting to think Sonic's metagame is capping very quickly. I've noticed a couple of glitches, some I did intentionally but are very difficult. There's still this one glitch thats been bugging me and I've seen it pop up more and more. I'll make a thread or something to show you guys what i'm talking about. Once I get the ability to upload videos, I got some stuff I wanna show you guys.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

phxdragon54

Smash Apprentice
TwinkleToes, no one likes you. Arizona doesn't like you, America doesn't like you. Why don't you just migrate to Canada, I heard they're very accepting of ******* up there. In our society, I don't believe idiots have a very high survival rate. But you can always try, maybe you can make some money with your Sonic.... NOT.

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Woooooooooow. name search raaaaaaaape up in this thread.

Intense trolling. I enjoyed alot of it, but the last 2 or 3 pages were just a bit excessive. Sorry I didnt play u @ genesis kenneth...ill be @ something or other on the West Coast again...it was alot of fun so why not? D:<

Sooo about those tourney results lol...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yes...about dem resultz.
Funny. All of this talk, and we STILL haven't received the results of the tournament that started all of this.

TwinkleToes, no one likes you. Arizona doesn't like you, America doesn't like you. Why don't you just migrate to Canada, I heard they're very accepting of ******* up there. In our society, I don't believe idiots have a very high survival rate. But you can always try, maybe you can make some money with your Sonic.... NOT.
~and reported. I'm tired of this **** in MY thread. Take it to PMs or something.
Not in here.

=====

And as for that idea, KID. That sounds pretty interesting. I'll try doing it then.

What upcoming tournaments are there besides Pound 4?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yeah espy I know that's funny lol. Oh well i guess.

@ Sm5zies. good god stop saying you suck...just practice practice practice.

Btw I'm close to not using sonic anymore for tournies period...im gonna be malcolm 2. I just haven't used sonic regularly in about a 3 weeks to a month now so it's just lol..I don't even do a lot of the good stuff I use to. I'm getting rusty with him. :/

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yeah, but when you actually wanna start playing to win, and make the top you realize sonic doesn't cut it... : (.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
This thread opened to a few pages back and I honestly thought that all the sonic players were intentionally getting Banned (6 points) as their description...again lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Btw I'm close to not using sonic anymore for tournies period...im gonna be malcolm 2. I just haven't used sonic regularly in about a 3 weeks to a month now so it's just lol..I don't even do a lot of the good stuff I use to. I'm getting rusty with him. :/
If you want to win, don't play Sonic. It's as simple as that, and that's how it's been since the beginning. Sonic's a bad character, and you're only hindering yourself by playing as him.

Don't do it. No1 likes that Malcolm kid. Practice sonic and take 1st D:<
lolMalcolm. Go play more Wario.

Yeah, but when you actually wanna start playing to win, and make the top you realize sonic doesn't cut it... : (.
I'm sorry Shugo, but you're honestly just realizing this...now?

This thread opened to a few pages back and I honestly thought that all the sonic players were intentionally getting Banned (6 points) as their description...again lol.
lol, good times.
Oh, and only ONE Sonic board member really got banned. X doesn't count.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Yes Espy. I'm too slow. lol jk, but I use to have a lot of fun with it but now people are just playing far too gay and it's not cool lol.

Top Bottom