• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I can tell you're manly. You got "dark" in your name. I bet that impresses all the internet ladies. And Ryu? Sh-t, the only Ryu I know of could shoot fireballs. How much more bad-ss can you get?

Go finish your circle jerking session with X and Sinz.

And X, don't use the word "****" until a real live woman actually lets you touch hers without payment.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
well ****, dude. I gotta admit you got me. You are definitely the better person here. You are way better than anyone I have ever met in my entire life. There is no way that I have a real life. There is no way, its not even possible. I can't even fathom it. My God, there must be a fissure in my actions! By God, I must be an idiot. My fallacies are horrendous!

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
well ****, dude. I gotta admit you got me. You are definitely the better person here. You are way better than anyone I have ever met in my entire life. There is no way that I have a real life. There is no way, its not even possible. I can't even fathom it. My God, there must be a fissure in my actions! By God, I must be an idiot. My fallacies are horrendous!
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. The second step is to kill yourself and make the world a better place.

X has gotten more than you're twinkletoes ever will.
inb4twinkletoesragequits
X giving you and Sinz anal doesn't count. Nice try though.

X- making his fellow Sonic main's butts hurt one anal spellunking trip at a time.
Did your f-ckwad friends ask you to come back them up? Or are you ******* just drawn to each other's moronic comments?

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

No but seriously. You should just stop posting right now, You're making you look more "special" than that guy in X's avi. And it makes you look more lifeless cause you said I'm wasting time arguing over someone I have never met IRL. So look at what you're doing right now :D. Shut the **** up and quit being a hypocrite.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Hahahahahahaha twinkle toes fails at life. Sonic mains are hilarious hahahahaa.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Admitting you have a problem is the first step. The second step is to kill yourself and make the world a better place.

X giving you and Sinz anal doesn't count. Nice try though.

Did your f-ckwad friends ask you to come back them up? Or are you ******* just drawn to each other's moronic comments?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
cause you said I'm wasting time arguing over someone I have never met IRL.
I never said that to you. Nice try. Why don't you make up some more sh-t? That stuff about how you have a life was great.

Hahahahahahaha twinkle toes fails at life. Sonic mains are hilarious hahahahaa.
You circle-jerkers just keep coming out of the wood-work. You all IMing each other to get back up because you can't think of jacksh-t to say between the 5 of you?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I never said that to you. Nice try. Why don't you make up some more sh-t? That stuff about how you have a life was great.

You circle-jerkers just keep coming out of the wood-work. You all IMing each other to get back up because you can't think of jacksh-t to say between the 5 of you?

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'll bet for every new and different thing I type you can manage to find a lame *** pic on your hard-drive to speak for you.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
*blows his load in twinklegays face*
You're probably too busy masturbating into socks to blow a load on anyone's face. Not that I think you're fugly *** could ever get that close to someone while your pants were unzipped.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Wow twinkletoes really? You should be nice and stop treating us new sonic mains like dirt. Meanest sonic main in the history of sonics.
I don't give a sh-t who you main you circle-jerking ******. Don't talk to me like we're equals.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
yeah we look fugly as ****.

Just look at us, we are ****ing fuglier that a fugly little ****tard.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Thanks for the image. I'll be sure to distribute it around to let everyone know how good looking you are.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
See that black kid in the picture? and the kid with his shirt half off? If we see you irl me and Sinz are going to run a train on your twinklysparkly self hahahahhahahaahaha

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

Actually this is from your post two pages back when you first striked at me.
"I'm sure you spend all your time outside. Not inside with your computer on the internet arguing with someone you've never met face to face in real life."

And while you're googling for comebacks, just remember this is the internet and you shouldn't be getting butt hurt (;

Oh and stop refreshing the page for new posts :o and get a life :V

I would join with Dekar ;)

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Seriously, don't get black people angry. They are invisible in the night.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
And while you're googling for comebacks, just remember this is the internet and you shouldn't be getting butt hurt (;

Oh and stop refreshing the page for new posts :o and get a life :V

I would join with Dekar ;)
Don't tell someone to get a life as you post in the same **** thread they do you sh-t head.

Seriously, don't get black people angry. They are invisible in the night.
I have a plan for that. I'll lure him out of the dark by putting a slice of watermelon under a street-light.

If that fails, I'll ward him off with a job application.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I see you've run out of new images to throw at me so instead you've invited another one of the circle jerkers to the thread. spudz, I bet they had you on clean-up duty. Sucks to be you, man.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Don't tell someone to get a life as you post in the same **** thread they do you sh-t head.

I just did what you going to do about it. WAIT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ONLINE :O.
I'm posting in the same thread because I'm trying to tell you to stop, so you can stop making yourself look like an idiot. Sorry to try to help (;

I have a plan for that. I'll lure him out of the dark by putting a slice of watermelon under a street-light.

And for your ending sentences. Those were ****ing racist you *** face.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
And I know I'm about to get banned, but I don't even give a f-ck. You f-ckers needed to hear it.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Utah has completely and utterly destroyed this thread.

Dear god, guys. I'd hate to condone what just happened, but ****. Report it.

-Mars-

Smash Hero

You just couldn't help being racist could you? lmao

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Yeah, I figured it wouldn't get you upset cuz it was pretty stupid. Don't have a problem with black people; was just saying it to see what your white friends would think. It got Dai mad though; so, mission accomplished.

And I'm done. Chis gonna be mad when he gets back :o

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Dai is not white, X is not white, Sinz is a beast......you are an idiot.

Top Bottom