• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Numerous people get freaked by the Sonic stuff I do. =/

You'd have to provide a more recent video and compare it to NinjaLink and ADHD to be a bit more convincing.
No love for Gnes' Diddy?

I dont see no reason to get all riled up about this. I consider X to be very, very good in order to consistantly place top 3 with Sonic.
It's mostly because of the blatant meatriding that's going on. It's obnoxious.

And like we've already said, X IS good, we know this, so stop treating it like it's some new development.

Besides, now X uses Meta Knight. Enough said.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Numerous people get freaked by the Sonic stuff I do. =/

You'd have to provide a more recent video and compare it to NinjaLink and ADHD to be a bit more convincing.
We are waiting for Ken Neth to upload the matches from the grand finals of Arizona Grand Challenge.

X uses Sonic right now. He used MK for a while, but he uses Sonic.

Umby

Smash Master
Now that I think about it, how the hell did we get to trying to prove Dekar was good? I already admitted he was good. Who brought him up in the first place? And why?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Now that I think about it, how the hell did we get to trying to prove Dekar was good? I already admitted he was good. Who brought him up in the first place? And why?
Because supposedly X has played Dekar, according to the opposition, and it was used to prove that X is amazing and that their meatriding is justified.

All of you should 200$ MM Dekar. Tell me that he isn't good since he hasn't gone OOS to "stronger regions"
It started from there, two pages back (assuming you have 40 posts per page).

===

X uses Sonic right now. He used MK for a while, but he uses Sonic.
Not according to Ken Neth:

We have. X goes MK on me sometimes now.
And as for Ken Neth's statement about knowing how to play Sonics. He plays X, and supposedly played "all" of the Sonic's at Genesis. However:

-He didn't play Malcolm.
-Shugo, Kai, and ITT weren't there.
-KID, Speed, and Camalange weren't there.

So, what Sonic's did he play? NoR4U?

If anything, you know how to play against X's Sonic, but that's all I'll give you.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Shado was the only one I remember the name of. And kurango or something like that? not sure on the second one.. And I don't think I ever heard the others' names.

Dekar came up cause you said our region sucks. Oh, and he does travel OoS a lot btw.

X only goes MK against me, no one else. And that's only about half the time he plays me or less.

And I heard that furiousduffman from el paso plays against mr 3000 a lot. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, he should know how to fight sonic. X two stocked him both matches in bracket.

I still don't get why this argument is taking place >_>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Shado was the only one I remember the name of. And kurango or something like that? not sure on the second one.. And I don't think I ever heard the others' names.

Dekar came up cause you said our region sucks. Oh, and he does travel OoS a lot btw.

X only goes MK against me, no one else. And that's only about half the time he plays me or less.

And I heard that furiousduffman from el paso plays against mr 3000 a lot. I don't know if that's true, but if it is, he should know how to fight sonic. X two stocked him both matches in bracket.

I still don't get why this argument is taking place >_>
You're most likely talking about Kuraudo. Sorry, but that's not really enough, especially since the only one you can remember is Shado. However, I will commend you on that.

I understand why you'd get that assumption of your region's skill level, but I lack the reason or motivation at the moment to really explain why we continue to question X's accomplishments (we KNOW he's a good Sonic, but most of the things you've listed are questionable).

It doesn't matter if he just goes MK against you. He's using Meta Knight, and that's that. Now, if he REALLY wanted to be good, he'd drop this ****ty character.

Mr. 3000 is old news, sir, so duffman playing him isn't that convincing whatsoever, especially considering that 3000's style was murdered once people started not falling for ridiculous techniques like X's sideB to footstool.

I STILL can't believe he was getting people with such a predictable setup. That alone brings into question the opponent's "know how" of Sonic.

Oh, and I've also played against duffman, and I've done just as well against him as X has, if not better.

This all happened because your region came in here and meat-rode X all the way to the ****ing moon, so we-or at least, I-, decided that I was obligated to question X's previous accomplishments.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
LOL, well all I'll say is that I hope X plays you some day. I've seen most of your vids, and I think he'd win.

I'm out.
Dittos only show how well each player knows how to play against the same character. Nothing else.

He probably would win. I'm terrible at this game. Losing sets to Dojo, Razer, Gnes, PhantomX, DSF, and UTD Zac proves it.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Of course X would win

he plays metaknight.

oh and <3 espy for namedropping me.

can someone find that picture of the dude on the bull with the caption "That's that Meatriiiiiiiiidin there!"

___X___

Smash Lord
oh boy i enjoyed reading this whole thread!!! haha and DA KIDDD i do not play mk! just for fun against ken at our tournament, but OOS i would never use anyone but sonic.
to tell the truth i don't really think im all that good... i was soo surprised when i placed at AZ.
but hopefully i can play all you in real life someday so we can really determine how my skill level is.

X edit: thank you to all the people that have been saying im good, makes me feel like im top tier!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

-Mars-

Smash Hero
I know like if M2K beats Inui in a MK ditto then Inui can just say that he is better but M2K knows the matchup better......great logic you have there.

___X___

Smash Lord
Dittos only show how well each player knows how to play against the same character. Nothing else.
so if that's the case... then if i beat all you SONIC MAINERS with my sonic it must mean im better since all of your best characters are sonic....

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I actually agree with X and Mars on that.

Except for the fact that I just figured out that my best character is metakinght. lol

Umby

Smash Master
I had to sift through pages.

It was mentioned that X hasn't been out of the region and blah blah blah viability of opinions.

So someone mentioned how Dekar is supposedly one of "the best Diddys" even though he didn't go OoS alot, which you have now disclaimed.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
I had a long boring post about sonic dittos then deleted it, to sum it up sonic dittos don't equal player skill.

In any case, we all <3 X and beating any diddy with half a brain is a task and a half for any sonic main.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im of the opinion that if you beat somebodys main with your main, and thus are being the other guys best character with your best character (or second, depending on matchup) than that makes you the better player.

Nobody is arguing that M2K is better than dojo, dispite the fact that he only beat him in MK dittoes.

Although most people would still say that Wes is still better than me, despite the fact that I beat his main with my main (at the time) 2-1. it just so happens that we both (at the time) mained sonic.

Although theres usually tons of other factors going into that, like who has beaten other good people, and overall placings in tourneys and such. but in general, when you beat an opponent that is playing at their maximum, thus playing their best character, than you are better than them.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I see posts for what they truly are.
I was only stating a fact, and also that post was not directed at you. I don't see why you would change it, Polejocking Puffball64 perhaps? :o

And also I read the previous posts. Even if X doesn't go out of the region very often, he still does hella good OoS. (Even beating SK92)

What have any of you sonic mainers done? :o

I'm not trying to troll/flame/bash sonic boards. I am just backing up my bro :D.

EDIT: Forgot the purple :D

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Have you ever been to school? Because you must have missed the day that they taught what "facts" are, Dai-A.

___X___

Smash Lord
I was only stating a fact, and also that post was not directed at you. I don't see why you would change it, Polejocking Puffball64 perhaps? :o

And also I read the previous posts. Even if X doesn't go out of the region very often, he still does hella good OoS. (Even beating SK92)

What have any of you sonic mainers done? :o

I'm not trying to troll/flame/bash sonic boards. I am just backing up my bro :D.

EDIT: Forgot the purple :D
This man speaks the truth!!! i love you david...

:colorful:

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
Have you ever been to school? Because you must have missed the day that they taught what "facts" are, Dai-A.
You musta missed the day when they teach you about going outside and doing an activity instead of posting over 1000 posts on smashboards since March 2008 (;

LOLOL
:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You're right. I'm sure you spend all your time outside. Not inside with your computer on the internet arguing with someone you've never met face to face in real life.

Why don't you go and play some Brawl on your outside TV? It's bad for you to be spending so much time inside like this. Or maybe I'm mistaken and you've set up your computer outside too. Good boy, getting all that sunshine.

Go screw yourself.

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
You're right. I'm sure you spend all your time outside. Not inside with your computer on the internet arguing with someone you've never met face to face in real life.

Why don't you go and play some Brawl on your outside TV? It's bad for you to be spending so much time inside like this. Or maybe I'm mistaken and you've set up your computer outside too. Good boy, getting all that sunshine.

Go screw yourself.
Lol I was joking man D:.

Why do you think I put the flashy smileys haha.

I don't play Brawl. Anyone that knows me should know that.
I only play it for the money at tournaments. My computer is actually outside right now D: It's to hot outside. I love my laptop and chill bro D:.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
The smilies weren't there when I responded to your post, but now that I see them I assume you put them there because like X you're easily amused by flashing lights.

Seriously bro, go stand in the middle of the street and stare at a stop light. I hope you get smashed by a truck.

___X___

Smash Lord
The smilies weren't there when I responded to your post, but now that I see them I assume you put them there because like X you're easily amused by flashing lights.

Seriously bro, go stand in the middle of the street and stare at a stop light. I hope you get smashed by a truck.
awww! he got even moree butt hurt!! :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman

Alright I do not want to keep going with this, Because things will start getting ugly D:.

But alright whatever you say MAN (;

You shouldn't get butthurt over the internet, and I know what I said was ****ed up, I apologize even though you won't accept it.

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I'm sure what you know about butt hurt could fill a library, X.

Why don't you go smoke some blunts out behind the Wendy's or where-ever it is a stoner like you manages to get work. Or more likely you just use your parents' money to get blazed. That of course is assuming they haven't dumped you off at some orphanage already.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
This has to be the funniest thread in a while. I haven't seen someone get so butt hurt in a long time.

You fail at flaming.

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm sure what you know about butt hurt could fill a library, X.

Why don't you go smoke some blunts out behind the Wendy's or where-ever it is a stoner like you manages to get work. Or more likely you just use your parents' money to get blazed. That of course is assuming they haven't dumped you off at some orphanage already.
david, this guy is cracking me up! i bet he's crying over the keyboard while typing this stuff hahaha! dude, toes, its all good! me and david are just playing! haha take it easy manggg.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
Hey guys, guys: watch me flame with mad skillz like Sinz!

LOL YOU GUYZ DIDN'T EVEN PLACE IN ANY TOURNIES THIS MONTH! YOU SUXORS YOU SCRUBZ!

You can tell this guy knows what's up.

___X___

Smash Lord
Hey guys, guys: watch me flame with mad skillz like Sinz!

LOL YOU GUYZ DIDN'T EVEN PLACE IN ANY TOURNIES THIS MONTH! YOU SUXORS YOU SCRUBZ!

You can tell this guy knows what's up.
lol, i can't believe your still crying about us being mean to you! haha take it easy, its all good, but you really do suck more than sinz, but lets end this before it gets out of hand hahah.

Top Bottom