• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
Yeah it is.
Now get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SNAP. It begins.

I thought I told you to start wearing that dress I bought you.
OH SNAP. Espy is the wife? wut...I've been mindgamed.

What else is new... besides that and Speed meatriding (with due credit).
please dont "meatride" me. I got extremely lucky, and chu gave it to me. I still cant beat NEO, and PS beat me. <.< And most of all, i suck.

Make that a double ham and turkey sandwich, with extra lettuce and bologna.
God, which one is which? who is the man? who's making the sammich?

The doctor told you no ham or bologna with your E.D. medicine.
He got the dirt on you, son.

At first I thought. Hey, I never post in here.

But then I thought, hey, I never place in tourneys.

/sadface

:093:
Psh, you are freaking Boxob. When you got to tourneys, its instant first.

I lol'd good. I got nothin'.

Still wants my sammich though.
:confused: mindblown. This right here just killed my mind. Ironic that its Espy and Umby...arguing like this.

btw, is anyone here going to C3 next saturday besides me?
uhh...i would go, but coming home at 12:00-1:00 isnt exactly something that the peeps will like...meh...-_-

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Psh, you are freaking Boxob. When you got to tourneys, its instant first.
First to lose you mean...

uhh...i would go, but coming home at 12:00-1:00 isnt exactly something that the peeps will like...meh...-_-

man up, have some fun with your life, jesus...

most tourneys are on sat. so who the hell cares if you get home late, its not like you have anythign to do the next day

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Except maybe Church.

Edit: Owai, KID has me on his ignore list, so of course nobody is going to respond to this.

Oh well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
SO THATS WHY THE SONIC BOARDS HAVE BEEN LOOKING SO MUCH BETTER TO ME LATELY!!

ive been trying to figure it out for the longest...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Wow.

Wo~w.

Sometimes, the Sonic boards are just too much.
I don't even know where to-

:)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Speed needs to let loose. you can't have a name like SPEED and be concerned what time you get home from a video game tournament because of your parents.

and wow. kinzer got wrecked...lol
also, inb4religiondebates

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wrecked?

Nah, now I'm getting spared.

Hmm... how do I make this on-topic...

Oh.

Speed, you're quite modest.

Although having not been there, I don't know whether you're not kidding about Chu giving you the set, or if you're just being too modest and not telling me how you ***** his @#$%.

Either way, really good stuff. I wish I could place higher with as many tourneys as I (used) to go to, but now I'll have to wait for Winter break or something.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I think what Speed is referring to is that he sent Chu to losers, but then lost to him in losers sooo...Chu I guess you could say won when it mattered most.

of course Speed's first win in winner's is EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE. no johns there, too good.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
X got 3rd out of 51 at our regional yesterday.

Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and El Paso were all there.

He also got 4th in teams. One of the matches, he got down to 2 vs 1, one stock each. And he beat them both. It was so so so sick.

___X___

Smash Lord
X got 3rd out of 51 at our regional yesterday.

Utah, New Mexico, Arizona, and El Paso were all there.

He also got 4th in teams. One of the matches, he got down to 2 vs 1, one stock each. And he beat them both. It was so so so sick.
This man knows whats up!!!

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Results will be up soon :colorful:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
good ****. i thought you died X.

vids plz?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i got 3rd today at a tourney, and I beat pikapika for the first time in tournament in almost a year.

But I did it with MK so i dont know if that counts lol

Dekar173

Justice Man
X is too sexy! He was doing the Fb footstool > forced getup thing on a lot of peeps, it was too hot. I couldn't keep my pants on for too long watching it so I had to step outside and blow my load quite a few times... >.>

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
X is too sexy! He was doing the Fb footstool > forced getup thing on a lot of peeps, it was too hot. I couldn't keep my pants on for too long watching it so I had to step outside and blow my load quite a few times... >.>
Wait a minute, that STILL works? I thought people learned to avoid this by now.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
It wasn't any Utah players he was getting that on. He would have lost if he had to fight me or Yaz.

Utah is probably one of the only states who fully understand how to play against sonic.

Umby

Smash Master
It wasn't any Utah players he was getting that on. He would have lost if he had to fight me or Yaz.

Utah is probably one of the only states who fully understand how to play against sonic.

That statement is false.

You don't play against Sonic. You either gay or destroy Sonic.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I agree with Espy.

Tristate area has Malcolm, Kai, Blue, myself, and plenty more Sonics who attend regional and national tournaments. Heck, the whole EC is filled with blue blurs like Speed and Shado. Not to mention Espy and Mr.3k in Texas and Shugo and ITT in the midwest we got ourselves a pretty good mixup here.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Fixed for truth.
Falling for that sideB shenanigan more than once in a game is just disgraceful.
No. I know how to play against sonic. I played against like five sonics at Genesis from all over. I'm pretty sure I played every sonic there, except for malcolm cause he disappeared after he got out of bracket.

I two/three stocked each and every one of them.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
No. I know how to play against sonic. I played against like five sonics at Genesis from all over. I'm pretty sure I played every sonic there, except for malcolm cause he disappeared after he got out of bracket.

So you played Shugo and Kai?

___X___

Smash Lord
I'm hearing my name a lot! woooo hooo hahaha.

boy people are arguing whether im good or not... ask sk92 or dekar nyak nyak hahah just joking but hopefully i can get up to more Oos tournaments and show you guys whats up IRL

:colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful: :colorful:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Oh, I believe you're good X, lol. I just want to see you travel OoS more just to see HOW good you really are :o

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings

Oh, I thought he said SNES...

@ espy, Shugo and I weren't at Geneis. Shugo 3-stocked him in the 1 match they played at snes. I played him in like 10 matches and I think he won like 6 of em. I was rediculously high while playing him though cause me and lain smoked a bowl like 5 minutes before i played him. No excuses though, he's quite legit.

I agree with Espy.

Tristate area has Malcolm, Kai, Blue, myself, and plenty more Sonics who attend regional and national tournaments. Heck, the whole EC is filled with blue blurs like Speed and Shado. Not to mention Espy and Mr.3k in Texas and Shugo in the midwest we got ourselves a pretty good mixup here.

:(

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I was rediculously high while playing him though cause me and lain smoked a bowl like 5 minutes before i played him. No excuses though, he's quite legit.
lmfao

what's with you kids and getting high at video game tournaments xD

omg i forgot to mention you! sorry bro, it's so easy to forget people >______< you're mad good. kinda proves though the number of good sonics we have.

i was just trying to get across that point, not make a list of every notable sonic >_<

Top Bottom