• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer mad 'cus he got styled on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKb6lacbGs

GDI.

Bah, whatever, ti doesn't matter. I'll just... not suicide next time I guess... and get better, like I did last time... I just gotta keep improving until it gets to the point I don't lose (at least not a whole lot).

Again, I'll just... save this post and edit it later talking about how it went from my side. That's assuming nobody else posts int he meantime, which is likely.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Kept You Waitin, Huh?- SC Brawl tourney
Out of 14
3rd- JMan (Sonic)

Link is up somewhere... but this stupid library computer doesnt allow right clicking, so no copypasta for me...

And my LAST tourney here in SC is this saturday, im moving back to IL next week....

So, hopefully i can show the MW what Sonic's about, not to belittle Shugo or anything, lol :p

If my money is right, im trying to go to a few tournies up there... but im like... 2400 in debt, and no job, and a 400 a month car payment... NOT looking that great for me as of right now, lol :p

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I haven't been to a tournament in forever. I'm usually cranking out tournament results but I've been hard pressed for cash. I might go to Kakuna Matata 2 if I get the funds or if I'm not too tired from Kings Island.

infomon

Smash Scientist
lol @ SM5th

amazing stuff yo, I'm sad I only got to see your re-matches vs. Chu but it was still 2 good

keep improving :)

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm proud of you Speed. Best Sonic in MD/VA.

Wish I could've seen your matches vs Chu and Neo but whatever, good stuff taking Chu to losers and taking a match off of Neo. Too bad you didn't beat Chu again in losers and you would've had maaad cash flow. Don't worry bro, next time. You're getting better, but remember this...

STOP APPROACHING WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO.
sheesh, how many times do I need to tell people to stop running into Marth when you don't have to? No one listens to Weegee Cam...

:093:

infomon

Smash Scientist
Test Your Might VII
9/12/09
Mentor-on-the-lake, Ohio (Midwest)
50 entrants
$10 entry
(link coming soon!)
1st: Mew2King (MK)
2nd: Lain (Ice Climbers)
3rd: AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong)
4th: Shugo (Sonic/Falco)
SM5 gets 5th out of 49
Shugo gets 4th out of 50

lol 1up'd :laugh: jk sm5
but Shugo wasn't Sonic all-the-way lol oh well, good stuff Shugoooooooo

lain

Smash Master
Shugo and m2k basically ***** everyone. Shugo only used falco in like a match or two, but the point is he beat good people with his secondary (falco D:)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Using different characters from time to time isn't a failure.
/fixed.

/rage.

/fanboyQQ.

Uhm...

...I believe that's all I have to say for now.

I wonder whether or not I had two tourneys to report to. I doubt it though, it might only be one. Even if it was only the latest one, I'm going to wait just a bit longer.

A bit longer should be taken lightly, as I love to procrastinate. DJB may have a PHD but I have a Master's.

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
/fixed.

/rage.

/fanboyQQ.

Uhm...

...I believe that's all I have to say for now.

I wonder whether or not I had two tourneys to report to. I doubt it though, it might only be one. Even if it was only the latest one, I'm going to wait just a bit longer.

A bit longer should be taken lightly, as I love to procrastinate. DJB may have a PHD but I have a Master's.
A PhD is higher than a M.A.
I think you just pwned yourself.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
for some mysterious reason, the sonic boards just seem brighter to me these days.

i cant put my finger on just waht it is...

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Wait, people still buy Pokemon cards?
I have a single Haunter card.

I recently bought a pack of the new gen. worst decision of my life. not only do the DS games suck, so do the cards.

I lost all of my first gen cards a long time ago :/ I would be mad rich right now.

:093:

Browny

Smash Hater
I have all my first gen cards... carefully protected in a special folder :D

Many incredibly stupid decisions were made back then with trading of holos etc. But at least I have the rare holographic Ditto and holo egyptian Mew card from the first movie :)

Top Bottom