• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
Probably fake, but I mean it's also like 90% guaranteed that Kirby will be wearing Luigi's hate when he sucks him in. I know that's not the main point of the supposed leaked image, but screw you I just wanted to point that out.
Kirby can wear your hate :troll:

Last edited:

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
Two things expanding a few earlier points I made:

1. What are some Brawl stages that might be too graphically intensive for the 3DS version?

2. Does anyone think the two song limit might have a role in what stages from Brawl make it if they do bring in any stages from it?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So, with Kirby Triple Deluxe out, should we talk stage ideas?

Of course, the obvious problem is how late it is. It is way later then Pokemon X and Y even. And thats a problem considering Pokemon X and Y getting a stage that late could be because of Game Freak.

Still it couldn't hurt to speculate.

With Triple Deluxe coming out just recently in english speaking countries I will put my more out there stage ideas in a spoiler.

So my first stage idea is Stage 6-5. I'm talking about the sections where you platform on flying gems and rescue the trapped fairies. They could have the panels that come out of the wall as stage hazards and such. Here's a picture:
Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 8.31.39 PM.png

The second stage idea is a bit more likely I feel. And that is Eternal Dreamland:

Being the final boss stage is certainly one to win points in importance. Obvious stage hazards are obvious. This would also guarantee F-L-O-W-E-R as a music track. Maybe even Dirty & Beauty.

Though, the most likely approach if they even consider Triple Deluxe is to use Fine Fields. Would be a bit boring though...

With that said, a Kirby stage is probably going to be from Return to Dreamland. :/

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
would you kindly wait 2 weeks for it to come out in the uk
Well I was being kind. I put my stage ideas in a spoiler after all. I have my thoughts on things and I want to show them. I mean, as long as people keep things in spoilers it should be fine.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I really want an A Link Between World stage, maybe shifting from Hy to Lo (:troll:). That way we can have the awesomeness that is ALBW and its amazing music.

:love:

Toxicroaker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4184-2367-6702
I really want an A Link Between World stage, maybe shifting from Hy to Lo (:troll:). That way we can have the awesomeness that is ALBW and its amazing music.

:love:
Um... Wrong thread?
EDIT!: Darn it... I thought this was the Bandana Dee thread... Oh, well.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
You know what would be pretty awesome? AR Camera stage.

Basically, the stage becomes whatever you are viewing via the AR Camera in your 3DS. There would be a single platform much like FD and the background consists of your surroundings. Probably impossible but interesting.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well now that the gen 3 remakes are confirmed im sure there will be plenty of ideas for hoenn stages soon enough

Fastblade5035

Smash Master
NNID
gnic2322
3DS FC
0645-6032-2207
Unfortunately, it's almost certainly too late... but that's assuming Sakurai knew nothing about them, which he almost certainly did.
It could go either way very easily.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Unfortunately, it's almost certainly too late... but that's assuming Sakurai knew nothing about them, which he almost certainly did.
It could go either way very easily.
i dont think its entirely unreasonable to think they mentioned the remakes to him

now stages that look like the straight from the remakes not so likely but that doesnt make hoenn completely unlikely

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
We need at least the stadium to return, they should put like the Melee stadium in 3ds and the Brawl Stadium in the Wii U version, these are after all popular tournament stages.

I was really excited to get Gerudo Valley, home stage advantage and the Twinrova, I hope she turns out to be a stage boss.

CaSTEELO

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaSTEELO
3DS FC
0963-0535-1293
I want Fountain of Dreams in both versions... For nothing more than the amazing music.

CaSTEELO

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaSTEELO
3DS FC
0963-0535-1293
Then it really is for the stage as a whole. I personally would like to see it as well, but I'm not entirely sure they'll put it back in.
If Sakurai put Jungle Japes in the 3DS version over Fountain of Dreams.........

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
I hope E3 has a big blow out on stage reveals, especially on 3DS. Its actually kinda surprising how relatively close we are to release & we still haven't seen stages for major franchises like Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Yoshi, new Donkey Kong, Sonic, Mega Man, Wii Fit or Pikmin. Yet we have seen 2 Mario stages, 2 Zelda stages, 2 Mii themed stages, & at least 2 stages not likely to have home fighters (Balloon Fight & Nintendogs). The variety seems pretty lacking right now.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
I hope E3 has a big blow out on stage reveals, especially on 3DS. Its actually kinda surprising how relatively close we are to release & we still haven't seen stages for major franchises like Metroid, Kirby, Star Fox, Yoshi, new Donkey Kong, Sonic, Mega Man, Wii Fit or Pikmin. Yet we have seen 2 Mario stages, 2 Zelda stages, 2 Mii themed stages, & at least 2 stages not likely to have home fighters (Balloon Fight & Nintendogs). The variety seems pretty lacking right now.
That's probably to keep some of the coolest most hype raising ideas held back to pump up the hype the closer we get to release.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
So, with Kirby Triple Deluxe out, should we talk stage ideas?

Of course, the obvious problem is how late it is. It is way later then Pokemon X and Y even. And thats a problem considering Pokemon X and Y getting a stage that late could be because of Game Freak.

Still it couldn't hurt to speculate.

With Triple Deluxe coming out just recently in english speaking countries I will put my more out there stage ideas in a spoiler.

So my first stage idea is Stage 6-5. I'm talking about the sections where you platform on flying gems and rescue the trapped fairies. They could have the panels that come out of the wall as stage hazards and such. Here's a picture:
View attachment 13516
The second stage idea is a bit more likely I feel. And that is Eternal Dreamland:

Being the final boss stage is certainly one to win points in importance. Obvious stage hazards are obvious. This would also guarantee F-L-O-W-E-R as a music track. Maybe even Dirty & Beauty.

Though, the most likely approach if they even consider Triple Deluxe is to use Fine Fields. Would be a bit boring though...

With that said, a Kirby stage is probably going to be from Return to Dreamland. :/
Eternal Dreamland? Yes. With F-L-O-W-E-R as a music track while me duking it out on my 3DS while lying down a bed is a dream.

Jerry Applesauce

Smash Ace
They should include an Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents stage. It could change scenarios and all the cheer teams and agents/divas could make appearances throughout in the background. Markers could appear and if they are hit incorrectly enough times then the scenario and consequently the stage could take a turn for the worse.

MrGameandBalls

Smash Apprentice
Stage Idea: Mercay Island
This stage is from Phantom Hourglass. It has one stage hazard: Cuckoos. If you attack them, they'll attack you. (I do know chickens will be items so not so sure about this.) Nothing else really. Oshu & other folk can be seen in the background showing expressions etc. Birds can also been seen in de background.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Stage Idea: Mercay Island
This stage is from Phantom Hourglass. It has one stage hazard: Cuckoos. If you attack them, they'll attack you. (I do know chickens will be items so not so sure about this.) Nothing else really. Oshu & other folk can be seen in the background showing expressions etc. Birds can also been seen in de background.
Cuckoos are items; not chickens. :p

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I kinda want a stage based of the Minish Cap or Link's Awakening... :/

Minish Village or Tal Tal Mountain would have been pretty cool stages imo.... :T

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
This isn't an exclusive stage, but we got confirmation of the Boxing Ring in BOTH versions with the coming of Ike yesterday.

HermitHelmet

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Hermit_Helmet1
well now that the gen 3 remakes are confirmed im sure there will be plenty of ideas for hoenn stages soon enough
I nominate Sky Pillar. It could be a scrolling stage reminiscent of Delfino Plaza. Also, FD mode is at the top with Rayquaza flying about in the background.

TheWozny

Smash Ace
NNID
Woznito
It'd be cool to have a Stage from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, although, the games aren't out yet so it's unlikely.

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It'd be cool to have a Stage from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, although, the games aren't out yet so it's unlikely.
I dunno, it's rather possible. They can use it to hype the upcoming game. GameFreak and Sakurai work together a bit on the Pokemon representation in the game so it isn't impossible.

D

Deleted member

This isn't an exclusive stage, but we got confirmation of the Boxing Ring in BOTH versions with the coming of Ike yesterday.
That was confirmed way back when Little Mac was revealed, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:

noterday

Smash Rookie
First thing I do when the game comes out is unlock all the characters, go on the balloon fight stages with infinite time as falcon (whos very probably still in smash) and knee into knee into knee into knee into knee forever and ever.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Really hoping the 3DS exclusive Metroid stage is based on Metroid Fusion, specifically in the Sector 5 of the game.

With Nightmare as stage hazard

With that amazing music available

Since Dialga is likely out of the game, they could use its mechanic of slowing time to Nightmare

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
when you think about it this friday would be a good time to show us more of the tomodatchi life stage

Gusto

Smash Cadet
I have a feeling there will be a 3rd Zelda stage centered around ALBW... and if that happens... I want this to be one of the themes! :D

As for the ALBW stage could be, it could be a green wall with a simple platform (maybe?) near the bottom of the screen, like Final Destination. Your character is in the wall as a wall painting... and this applies for all characters. It would be awesome! Time-constraints could be an issue though, DOUBLING the amount of models they need to make.

I don't think the stage would need a hazard, but if so, maybe Yuga (if he doesn't become a playable fighter) could leap out of the wall and then become a wall painting himself and attack the fighters in some way.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
A stage based in Mario & Luigi Dream Team would be great. That game is beautiful. Plus, I want Yoko Shimimora's music in my Smash.

Top Bottom