• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS Exclusive Stages.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
My apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for it, but looking at the last picture in the Zero Suit Samus gallery, I can't place the stage she is in. Does anyone know?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
My apologies in advance if this is the wrong place for it, but looking at the last picture in the Zero Suit Samus gallery, I can't place the stage she is in. Does anyone know?
Are you referring to this picture?

If so, the stage is the 3DS version of the Battlefield.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
I'm already liking what I see of the Pac-Man stage.

Last edited:

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
Seems like Id Purpose plays on Arena Ferox. My life is complete.

Chaosmaster8753

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaoticZelos3578
3DS FC
2750-1187-7177
I hope Sonic's 3DS stage comes from either Colors or Generations instead of another Lost World stage.

Reila

I would prefer if the stage comes from a classic/old school game, like Pac-Man's stage.

Reila

i think most of us would prefer it to be different stages
I second this sentiment. I think Sakurai is giving more attention to the most popular Mega Man game (aka MM2), but I would really love if the 3DS stage was from Mega Man 7 (one my favorite games in the series and the first released for a non-NES system). Two nice levels in said game that could be a beautiful and interesting stage in Smash:

Robot Museum (0:47) - I like this level in particular because of the deactivated Robot Masters in the background and the great music

Wily Fortress 1 - Nice and unique scenario, plus one of the best musics in the series playin' the background (seriously, it is amazing). Also, Bass could be a hazard/boss there, but instead of only fighting in his normal form, he could fuse with Treble, like he does in the following stage

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Armlesspuppeteer09 said:
Ok, that's really cool.

Am I the only one who wants to see Dr. Wily's Castle from the Wii U version make it in the 3DS version as well?
I also would want Dr. Wily's Castle on the 3DS version.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not sure if this matters but I found some songs that are in some of the stages.
Rainbow Road-A remix of all the handheld RR theme song
Guerdo Valley-Guerdo Valley remix
Prism Tower-Trainer Battle(same one from the Charizard/Greninja trailer)
Living Room-Nintendogs + Cats bath song
Thats all I could find

Last edited:

BobEugCox

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BobEugCox
I'm hoping for a 3DS exclusive of a Pushmo/Crashmo stage... although since it just released on the Wii U I suppose it doesn't HAVE to be exclusive.

Either way, Mallo could be behind you moving blocks in and out that could become new platforms and damage you if you are in his way when he pulls them out.

...I wonder why it's not called Pullmo...

:popo::jigglypuff::gw::lucas::ness2:

Reila

Since the 3DS is getting Melee stages, I am hoping they bring Mushroom Kingdom II back. I love this stage.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Since the 3DS is getting Melee stages, I am hoping they bring Mushroom Kingdom II back. I love this stage.

And Birdo will be "upgraded" into a boss like Yellow Devil. :troll:

The stages that I look forward to the most are either SR388 and Sector 5 from Metroid II and Metroid Fusion, respectively. Although I admit that I'll take any stage Sakurai gives us eagerly, so long as it's not Brinstar again.

Reila

And Birdo will be "upgraded" into a boss like Yellow Devil. :troll:

The stages that I look forward to the most are either SR388 and Sector 5 from Metroid II and Metroid Fusion, respectively. Although I admit that I'll take any stage Sakurai gives us eagerly, so long as it's not Brinstar again.
Or maybe Wart could appear and be the boss for the stage.

What place in SR388 would make a good stage for Smash? The Queen's Lair maybe, with the Queen Metroid as a boss?

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Or maybe Wart could appear and be the boss for the stage.

What place in SR388 would make a good stage for Smash? The Queen's Lair maybe, with the Queen Metroid as a boss?
That, and I always thought the Queen Metroid would make better adventure mode boss. But I won't complain if she does become a stage hazard.

Another choice I had in mind is Sector 5 with Nightmare as the Boss Hazard.

Reila

That, and I always thought the Queen Metroid would make better adventure mode boss. But I won't complain if she does become a stage hazard.

Another choice I had in mind is Sector 5 with Nightmare as the Boss Hazard.

I would be happy with any of those. Just don't give us another lava-filled stage again.

(I am playing Metroid II currently, by the way. Surprisingly fun game and fluid game given the Gameboy hardware restrictions).

I am only on the second boss and it is already better than Other M.

Reila

Speaking of final boss, if this music isn't in the 3DS version, I really don't know why they are bothering to make a new Smash Bros game. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Since Rainbow Road is on the 3DS, will we get this song? Only 2 per stage also.
This would work great, but I think it might not happen since they could've added another already.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Since Rainbow Road is on the 3DS, will we get this song? Only 2 per stage also.
This would work great, but I think it might not happen since they could've added another already.
They already have a Rainbow Road song. Its a Meledy with only the handheld Rainbow Road song (Advance, DS, and 7 unless im missing one)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Could Steel Diver be a new 3DS stage? If you watch this teaser video seen at the World Hobby Fair, at 1:05 you see Steel Diver Subs in an aquatic setting. I saw some people say it might be an assist trophy, but it looks like an underwater stage to me?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Could Steel Diver be a new 3DS stage? If you watch this teaser video seen at the World Hobby Fair, at 1:05 you see Steel Diver Subs in an aquatic setting. I saw some people say it might be an assist trophy, but it looks like an underwater stage to me?

It looks like a trophy...plus the steel diver is a gun item.

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Hmm....has anybody ever heard of a leaked list of stages on the 3DS? It was found by a user called crashandcortex, who found it on 4Chan, which he himself considers unreliable, but saved the list just in case, and from what I gathered, if this list turns out to be true (and it's gotten 18 of these right), then we can assume that the 3DS version will have 43 stages--ten of which being retro stages from 64 and Melee. He noted that the list in question uses the debug file names--many of which are Japanese translations--and has essentially listed the following:

3dland (3D Land) - confirmed
balloonfight (Balloon Fight) - confirmed
boxing (Boxing Ring) - confirmed
brainage (Brain Age stage)
chapter11 (Reset Bomb Forest) - confirmed
endpoint (Final Destination) - confirmed
faceshoot (Face Raiders stage)
ferox (Arena Ferox) - confirmed
floralia (Kirby stage)
fourside (Fourside); Melee
garden (Jungle Japes); Melee - confirmed
gerudo (Gerudo Valley) - confirmed
goldplains (Golden Plains) - confirmed
hyrulejo (Hyrule Castle); 64
icemountain (Ice Climbers stage)
inishien (Classic Mushroom Kingdom); 64
izumi (Fountain of Dreams); Melee
jumpusagi (Rhythm Heaven stage)
junglecoast (Donkey Kong stage)
kraid (Brinstar Depths); Melee
lounge (Nintendogs) - confirmed
miarecity (Prism Tower) - confirmed
mtdedede (Kirby stage)
mutecity (Mute City); Melee
oshoe (Mother stage)
pacmaze (Pac-Man Maze) - confirmed
pura (Poke Floats); Melee
quest (Find Mii) - confirmed
rainbowroad (Rainbow Road) - confirmed
resortisland (Tortimer's Island) - confirmed
sectorz (Sector Z); 64
senjo (Battlefield) - confirmed
skyroad (Sonic stage)
sr388 (Metroid stage)
tomodachi (Tomodachi Collection) - confirmed
train (Spirit Train) - confirmed
tundra (Pikmin stage)
vegaspalace (F-Zero stage)
wariotaxi (WarioWare stage)
wily (Mega Man stage; possibly Dr. Wily's Castle)
yoshicloud (Yoshi stage)
yoster (Yoshi's Island); Melee
zoness (Star Fox stage)

Now, I am not sure what the Steel Diver trophy means for this leak yet since we do not know if it is a stage trophy or not. But needless to say, guessing which stage is which--at least from what I found--especially for only one version of the game--is a lot harder to do than guessing stages, and whoever posted this list essentially knew 18 out of 43 of the stages; that's more impressive than the gematsu leak itself.

Now, I'm sure I am not supposed to post leaks on something factual like this, but I am no sure where else to put it. Anyways, here's the link: http://ssb4dojo.com/post/88984765921/rumor-mill-crashandcortexs-leak

Anyways, just speculating.

PS: Is it me, or do the cliffs look like parts of the Bionis in the background of the Battlefield stage?

epicgordan

Smash Ace
That leak was proven fake a while ago, sorry man.
It was? What proved it fake? Because it is still rather surprising that he got 18 of these right, and nothing deconfirmed the other 25 stages either way. Source, please?

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
It was? What proved it fake? Because it is still rather surprising that he got 18 of these right, and nothing deconfirmed the other 25 stages either way. Source, please?
There were errors in the Japanese used for the leak. It's awesome looking for sure, but fake. It's been discussed here and on the subreddit more then enough to disprove it.

LucaSmash

Smash Cadet
There were errors in the Japanese used for the leak. It's awesome looking for sure, but fake. It's been discussed here and on the subreddit more then enough to disprove it.
but... WarioWare Taxi stage... :'(

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
but... WarioWare Taxi stage... :'(
Sorry man, there were some cool stages there. More then anything, seeing no Pictochat and/or Hannenbow kinda tipped me off to question the whole thing. If we don't get the DS related stages as returning stages it'd be surprising.

LucaSmash

Smash Cadet
Sorry man, there were some cool stages there. More then anything, seeing no Pictochat and/or Hannenbow kinda tipped me off to question the whole thing. If we don't get the DS related stages as returning stages it'd be surprising.
Yeah you're right, if PictoChat isn't on SSB3D I will honestly be disappointed, it's a perfect setup. But I'm hoping to get a better WarioWare stage than we did in Brawl, and the Taxi would be great because it has my favorite song from WarioWare. Anyway, a Rhythm Heaven stage is probably coming regardless so I can still be excited about that. Plus the stages already confirmed are pretty great.

Top Bottom