• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Does one of you guys still make Doom mods and is in CS211? I thought I remember reading a post about modded stages awhile back.

The teacher mentioned you in our Object Oriented Programming class. We were amused. :)

Edit: (She wasn't making fun of you. Just mentioned it.)
Talk to Micah aka Mr. Doom. He mods his own stages to an extent. Also, be wary of his "code" on the forums.
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   printf("Wait, wut? Who's this teach?\n");
   printf("What school do you go to?\n");
   printf("Yeah, I make modded doom levels.\n");
   printf("http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoom8000\n");
   printf("I'll have to upload another vid.\n");
   return 0;
}
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrDoom8000

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
two new ideas for team names

1:

"Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran♂, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree, Venomoth, Poliwag, Nidorino, Golduck, Ivysaur, Grimer, Victreebel, Moltres, Nidoking, Farfetch'd, Abra, Jigglypuff, Kingler, Rhyhorn, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Primeape, Meowth, Onix, Geodude, Rapidash, Magneton, Snorlax, Gengar, Tangela, Goldeen, Spearow, Weezing, Seel, Gyarados, Slowbro, Kabuto, Persian, Paras, Horsea, Raticate, Magnemite, Kadabra, Weepinbell, Ditto, Cloyster, Caterpie, Sandshrew, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Golem, Pikachu, Alakazam, Doduo, Venonat, Machoke, Kangaskhan, Hypno, Electabuzz, Flareon, Blastoise, Poliwhirl, Oddish, Drowzee, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Bellsprout, Starmie, Metapod, Marowak, Kakuna, Clefairy, Dodrio, Seadra, Vileplume, Krabby, Lickitung, Tauros, Weedle, Nidoran♀, Machop, Shellder, Porygon, Hitmonchan, Articuno, Jynx, Nidorina, Beedrill, Haunter, Squirtle, Chansey, Parasect, Exeggcute, Muk, Dewgong, Pidgeotto, Lapras, Vulpix, Rhydon, Charizard, Machamp, Pinsir, Koffing, Dugtrio, Golbat, Staryu, Magikarp, Ninetales, Ekans, Omastar, Scyther, Tentacool, Dragonair, Magmar, Sandslash, Hitmonlee, Psyduck, Arcanine, Eevee, Exeggutor, Kabutops, Zapdos, Dratini, Growlithe, Mr. Mime, Cubone, Graveler, Voltorb, Gloom, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Mewtwo, Tentacruel, Aerodactyl, Omanyte, Slowpoke, Pidgeot, Arbok"

"The Dumb***es That Named Their Team After the Entire Pokerap" for short

2:

"Yo TO I'm really happy for you and Imma let you finish, but we have the best team name of all time. OF ALL TIME."

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
From an old video by Linkara: "Here's a short list of men who'd be better suited to fight Godzilla than Charles Barkely.
Bruce Campbell
Mr. T
James Earl Jones
Kevin Smith
Johnny Depp
The Angry Video Game Nerd
Chuck Norris
Sugata Sanshiro
Mike Tyson
Sean Connery
The Kool-aid Guy."

Fino

Smash Master
I'll probably be driving down to wichita friday night. Is there anyone that can house me? Anyone down for some MM's this weekend? =]

Also, to clarify this now, I need to be able to see domo and ky while I'm there. If anyone can get in contact with them for me, and tell them I want my monies that'd be great :D

~Fino

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   printf("Fino, we can take care of those\n");
   printf("m\&ms then, if you so desire.\n");
   printf("Supergamer, this is C.\n");
   return 0;
}

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so ratman, degyn, afin, fino, 4rce, is all goin to brawl for hope, anybody else?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
/* Why didn't I think of this before? It's a lot quicker than using printf statements.
Fail me. Anyway, Mr. Doom is going to Brawl 4 Hope. I can't answer for Holms, though.*/
Edit:
Code:
/*If anyone has Pokemon Platinum, a WiFi event is going to begin on
September 28. I believe it has to do with Shaymin's Sky Form.*/

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Cameron, sorry for not answering your calls last night. I fell asleep around 8, and didn't wake up until this morning at 6. :/ I'll be sure to call you in between classes. :)

Fino

Smash Master
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   printf("Fino, we can take care of those\n");
   printf("m\&ms then, if you so desire.\n");
   printf("Supergamer, this is C.\n");
   return 0;
}
I'm not sure what that means, but if it means you want to do our MMs at brawl for hope I'm down. I'll bring my controller, but can you bring the 64/game?

~Fino

Fino

Smash Master
Code:
/*I've been having problems with my 64. Can't seem to turn it on.*/
Okay, I'll try to bring mine ^^; I only have my controller though :p

Also, inferno... what shall our team name be? I don't even know who you're going to use <.<
I can give you the run-down of oli in teams.... but since teams is "your thing" I'll skip the lecture unless you want it ^^;

~Fino

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

Okay, I'll try to bring mine ^^; I only have my controller though :p

Also, inferno... what shall our team name be? I don't even know who you're going to use <.<
I can give you the run-down of oli in teams.... but since teams is "your thing" I'll skip the lecture unless you want it ^^;

~Fino
I'll play ROB, you just run around and grab things and I'll spam.

We could be Monty Python's Spamelot! XD

Fino

Smash Master
I'll play ROB, you just run around and grab things and I'll spam.

We could be Monty Python's Spamelot! XD
I'll get some good chibo practice then. We could be the Mighty Morhpin' Flower rangers. Pimin are power rangers (of course... and I have all the colors accounted for if you include ma pink boots) and rob is the mega zord guy that just runs amok and beats stuff down. =D

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I posted them because I saw you were online, and I thought you might be able to pick things up from them. Sorry?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ratman, degyn, afin, fino, 4rce, fino, and chaostheoryX, and mr doom. anybody else?

Top Bottom