• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
this is the team name i came up with for steven and i

The Adventures of Captain Jizzface, Capable of Swallowing Even the Mightiest ****, and His Trusty Companion, the Legendary *****r Who Once Defeated Eight Bears at the Same ****ing Time by Giving Them All AIDS at the Same Time With His Legendary N****R D**K. Learn from this Particular Story for the Legendary N****R Will Give You AIDS as Well if You Are Not Careful. And then You Will Lose the Doubles Match because You Have ****** AIDS. GET ***** WORLD OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE CALL THE ****ING COPS CUZ THERE'S GONNA BE A CRIME WITH THESE TWO DOUCHEBAGS RUNNING AROUND this is the entire team name, including what you are reading right now OMG **** ****ING **** GET THE D**K BETCH

steven is captain jizzface, of course
I am ****ing speechless.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Charity event: please remove profanity from the name.

I don't know if you all realize this, but it shouldn't matter in my opinion since it's for charity, but I'll say it.
Prizes for Brawl For Hope will NOT be monetary.
For singles, there are a couple trophies about my height for top 3. For doubles, trophies will be given out to each person of the top 3 teams (6 people). I am considering giving the top 3 in each event there money back, but I may not. I really do have to prioritize the orphans over smashers at this point.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
Nate you **** I died to laughing in that game once. But you did win lol now to get you back ima hafta beat your diddy with falcon or in a diddy ditto..... Be prepared.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I'm way behind.

1) I think I left my white controller at your house, Karma. I'll pick it up soon. :)

2) I might like a partner for NO KOAST. :/

3) I'm going to come to Brawl for Hope this Saturday, but only for pools and maybe for doubles (again, if I can find a partner).

Woo!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   printf("I think Inferno is still looking for a partner.\n");
   printf("You two could be Team GayGayGay.\n");
   return 0;
}

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
And yeah, we've got about 5 guys penciled in for NO KOAST right now.
Yeah don't worry you'll be staying with me.

Bojo: As of right now I don't have a partner for NK. My only apprehension to teaming with you is reservations on how cohesive a team we forged would actually be. I guess we can give it a try at the next get together.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
those of you housing people for NO KOAST need to send PM me your address and contact info so I can post it in the thread and the people staying with you will be able to find where they are going.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so, couple of questions

1. who from here is goin to brawl for hope this saturday
2. how much money do i not save by not pre-reg-ing?

Something has come up that interested me to go.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I will NOT charge anyone from the crew extra money (except maybe Karma). So it will run $6 for each event.

You are all lucky I love you all.

Jk Karma. I love you more than everyone else, you know that.

Light

Smash Journeyman
Does one of you guys still make Doom mods and is in CS211? I thought I remember reading a post about modded stages awhile back.

The teacher mentioned you in our Object Oriented Programming class. We were amused. :)

Edit: (She wasn't making fun of you. Just mentioned it.)

Omnath

Smash Ace
Does one of you guys still make Doom mods and is in CS211? I thought I remember reading a post about modded stages awhile back.

The teacher mentioned you in our Object Oriented Programming class. We were amused. :)
Talk to Micah aka Mr. Doom. He mods his own stages to an extent. Also, be wary of his "code" on the forums.

Top Bottom