• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Fino

Smash Master
Hey guys, I want to try something new and I need your help.

If you're planning on going to NO KOAST, fill out this pre-reg form. If it works well, I'm gonna spread it to everyone.

http://nokoasttournament.webs.com/

What's good about this is that now Cameron's list of participants will be very close, if not completely, accurate. We'll also be able to see who's teaming with who for early seeding, as well as who's bringing TVs/Setups.
Idk who I'm teaming with =-/ If MJG can come, probably him... if he can't i dunno. Then there's the option of chibo coming... @.@
I'll pre-reg when i know ;D

~Fino

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Yeah, this seems to be working really well. I'm going to post this in the NO KOAST thread so Cameron can put it in the OP, along with other social threads.

Cody, you can head over around 6. I'll be ready to hang out by then.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
*KY posts*
*Smashboards breaks*
GAME

So I decided I'm gonna do work at NKv2 cuz I don't want getting rocked to be the last thing I do as a competitive player lol.

(Won't check the boards for another twelve-thousand years so don't talk to me.)
... *****es

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Fino, what say we lower the 64 mm to $2 and raise the SSBB mm to $2. I'm trying to "financially challenge" as many people as I can, without going over my $20 challenge limit.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
thanks for the offers guys but I don't really think any of those teams would work out. I'm not sure why I even asked in here since anyone I would probably team with is spoken for.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
To that JT guy from New Mexico: I'm going to have to seriously consider this considering all the different variables in this money match. Those variables being:

1) R.O.B. beats Diddy (slightly).
2. R.O.B. is a match-up I am unfamiliar with.
3) Diddy is a match-up you are familiar with (Dekar).
4) $10.00 is just a lot of money.

thanks for the offers guys but I don't really think any of those teams would work out. I'm not sure why I even asked in here since anyone I would probably team with is spoken for.
I think you worded this very well, props.

Fino

Smash Master
Fino, what say we lower the 64 mm to $2 and raise the SSBB mm to $2. I'm trying to "financially challenge" as many people as I can, without going over my $20 challenge limit.
Sounds fine to me. I understand where you're coming from.

Inferno - if neither MJG nor Chibo can make it, I'll team with you.

~Fino

Omnath

Smash Ace
**** guys. Steven sleeps like a rock. lololol

FYI If anyone wishes to partner with me for nokoast, I'm a whole lot better. Steven can vouch for me. I'm so good, I killed his G&W with one shot at the beginning of the match.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If anyone has power strips or extension cords that we can use for Brawl For Hope, let me know asap.

This is in a gym so there are only 2-3 outlets along the walls...of a gym...so they're spaced out...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   //read what's inside the the printf statements
   printf("Agreed. BTW, should my tag name be\n");
   printf("MWRIG, Midwest's Random Ike Guy?\n");
   return 0;
}

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
since there are so many mms that will take place at no koast we should use the projector for this until the finals begin.
I have that projector reserved for NKv2, along with a 7ft screen. If I can get internet at the venue, that's going to be the one that has live stream.

fragbait

Smash Master
*KY posts*
*Smashboards breaks*
GAME

So I decided I'm gonna do work at NKv2 cuz I don't want getting rocked to be the last thing I do as a competitive player lol.

(Won't check the boards for another twelve-thousand years so don't talk to me.)
... *****es
KY's retiring? That blows. Hopefully I can play him in Brackets.
I'm calling it, I'll make it out this time.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
Code:
#include <stdio.h>
int main(void)
{
   //read what's inside the the printf statements
   printf("Agreed. BTW, should my tag name be\n");
   printf("MWRIG, Midwest's Random Ike Guy?\n");
   return 0;
}
lol your talking in C++? lol

also another team name for us chaos could be "PK Freeze" :p

Underload

Lazy
Heyyyyy Kansas. Long time no see.

Just a quick question. Colorado has a tourney coming up in October (Oct. 10), and we're wondering if Kansas would like to make another guest appearance. We're also hoping for some attendance from New Mexico and Utah, so maybe you'll have a little challenge if you wanna take our money :)

Anyhoo, here's a few links.
http://coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=248357

Just tell me what you think of the whole thing.

Fino

Smash Master
70% chance I'm coming to wichita this weekend for some fun... and I might as well play brawl for hope while I'm there. Can someone house me?
Mainly I just want to chill with everyone for some smash, I better see more than 2 of you. Also I need to see domo and ky while I'm there... they owe me monies <.<

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you want us to come to colorado, you BETTER come to no koast.

(not saying i can come to colorado, i make so much money on the weekends (and its my only source) that no koast is my onle tourney for the school year :( )

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
this is the team name i came up with for steven and i

The Adventures of Captain Jizzface, Capable of Swallowing Even the Mightiest ****, and His Trusty Companion, the Legendary *****r Who Once Defeated Eight Bears at the Same ****ing Time by Giving Them All AIDS at the Same Time With His Legendary N****R D**K. Learn from this Particular Story for the Legendary N****R Will Give You AIDS as Well if You Are Not Careful. And then You Will Lose the Doubles Match because You Have ****** AIDS. GET ***** WORLD OMG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS THE BEST TEAM EVER JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE CALL THE ****ING COPS CUZ THERE'S GONNA BE A CRIME WITH THESE TWO DOUCHEBAGS RUNNING AROUND this is the entire team name, including what you are reading right now OMG **** ****ING **** GET THE D**K BETCH

steven is captain jizzface, of course

Top Bottom