• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

DeathxTouch

Smash Apprentice
lol dont hustle.. just beat him haha
Lol thats somewhat of the plan. Plus its just a dollar xD

Will you be at No Koast? Id like some marth experience before going into pools and such considering how much marth ***** toonlink

*Olimar is gay*
Definitely. Yeah if I wasn't loaded with homework I'd be at smashfests more often. But I'll give you plenty of practice if you're at Brawl for Hope. Just realized you weren't tempest haha. Well if you're in Wichita sometime I'd be glad to invite you over for some personal practice.

MJG

Smash Hero
Lol thats somewhat of the plan. Plus its just a dollar xD

Definitely. Yeah if I wasn't loaded with homework I'd be at smashfests more often. But I'll give you plenty of practice if you're at Brawl for Hope. Just realized you weren't tempest haha. Well if you're in Wichita sometime I'd be glad to invite you over for some personal practice.
No im not going to Brawl for Hope because fino is a D bag
Plain and simple. Jk...but ill just see ya at No Koast

And I would like a MM with you affinity! and Royal Nynja...and 4rce...possible zeton? @.@

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
No im not going to Brawl for Hope because fino is a D bag
Plain and simple. Jk...but ill just see ya at No Koast

And I would like a MM with you affinity! and Royal Nynja...and 4rce...possible zeton? @.@
$3. We can do neutrals or stupid stages, it's your call.

Fino

Smash Master
Put me down for 1 dollar (preferably at Brawl for Hope) if you're going lol
There goes my plans for hustling fino.
You can hustle more. I mean I would, marth is debatably olimar's hardest MU. I'll go up to $5

Deygn - MM?

4RiCE - MM?

Zeton - MM?

I want to hit everyone down there who is willing to give me money ;)

~Fino

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

You can hustle more. I mean I would, marth is debatably olimar's hardest MU. I'll go up to $5

Deygn - MM?

4RiCE - MM?

Zeton - MM?

I want to hit everyone down there who is willing to give me money ;)

~Fino

wtf now I'm a part of this? :ohwell: ... Let me get back to you guys on MMing. I need to see how much money I have and willing to gamble with. (Although I don't think I have to worry about losing any money...)

Fino

Smash Master
wtf now I'm a part of this? :ohwell: ... Let me get back to you guys on MMing. I need to see how much money I have and willing to gamble with. (Although I don't think I have to worry about losing any money...)
Hehe ^^; I just want to get lots of MMs down there. I figure if I ask everyone now, getting MM's done will be quicker =D.

Also, olimar mains are having trouble with fox lately (or so it seems like... I've been hearing lots of johns). I figured #2 oli vs #1 fox would give my comrades a delectable treat ;)
If anything I want a friendly set or two ;D

~Fino

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

Hehe ^^; I just want to get lots of MMs down there. I figure if I ask everyone now, getting MM's done will be quicker =D.

Also, olimar mains are having trouble with fox lately (or so it seems like... I've been hearing lots of johns). I figured #2 oli vs #1 fox would give my comrades a delectable treat ;)
If anything I want a friendly set or two ;D

~Fino
Ok...Here's a treat for you and your olimar mains friends Fino.

Fox's Nair out prioritizes majority of your pikman attacks, (including your favored purple pikman up smash.) Let alone it gets rid of your pikman that latches onto fox very nicely.

At Kahoka Me Your Moves, I wasn't taken you seriously, since it didn't really matter who made it out in pools.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDmdm2nFnM8

Notice I never ever or barely used Nair on you...and you still had trouble with me. Nair would have shut down you're entire combat game plan.

With this "treat" I hope you are ready to face me at No Koast v2.

Fino

Smash Master

Fox's Nair out prioritizes majority of your pikman attacks, (including your favored purple pikman up smash.) Let alone it gets rid of your pikman that latches onto fox very nicely.

At Kahoka Me Your Moves, I wasn't taken you seriously, since it didn't really matter who made it out in pools.

Notice I never ever or barely used Nair on you...and you still had trouble with me. Nair would have shut down you're entire combat game plan.

Mmmmm, I sense some un-needed hostility. I was hoping to play you at brawl for hope.... we can settle a MM at no koast if you want, but at least play a set or two with me =]
Also, thanks for the tip. I'll start treating fox like a fast luigi ;D
(TBH I was fooling around in pools too ^^; )

~Fino

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend

pikachus fair also breaks olimars usmash pretty easy. what fino showed me is that the purple usmash has IF frames and goes through it. so i assume the same thing happens to fox

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
  • Mr. Doom
  • Ratman
  • Zhao
  • 4do/DT
Why can't any of you guys bring any kind of setup to NKv2? We need as many as we can get.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX

Mmmmm, I sense some un-needed hostility. I was hoping to play you at brawl for hope.... we can settle a MM at no koast if you want, but at least play a set or two with me =]
Also, thanks for the tip. I'll start treating fox like a fast luigi ;D
(TBH I was fooling around in pools too ^^; )

~Fino

You caught me at a bad time to be messing with me Fino. Let alone lately you've been insulting some of my friend's skill lvl and not treating some of them with decent respect and what not, and I'm quite sick of it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
  • Mr. Doom
  • Ratman
  • Zhao
  • 4do/DT
Why can't any of you guys bring any kind of setup to NKv2? We need as many as we can get.
Code:
/*Didn't you read the additional comment I wrote?
By the way, Holms and Mr. Doom's wii came back just
yesterday, so we'll be able to bring it.
I'll have to get another surge protector since
I don't know what happened to my other one.
I want my stuff recorded.*/

Fino

Smash Master
You caught me at a bad time to be messing with me Fino. Let alone lately you've been insulting some of my friend's skill lvl and not treating some of them with decent respect and what not, and I'm quite sick of it.
QQ more son. lol, who have I insulted? It's just game talk. It's not like I'm saying, gtfo, you suck you scrub; quit the game <<- that would be insulting.
If you're sick of it, gimme a MM and put me to shame =]
So who all out of the KS crew wants a rematch/wants to MM me at No Koast? :)
*raises hand*

~Fino

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord

He should MM me then so we find out ;D So far he has been quiet.
I'll do $5 zeton... no more ;)

~Fino
id go for it myself, but alas i am an unranked falco cause of my low post count =(. going against a proclaimed #2 olimar with no sources sounds pretty scary.

Top Bottom