• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm the second best player in this thread cos my post count

****, i'm a smash champion

even though i've never won anything

Fino

Smash Master
You're on Fino. $5 money match.

(Btw biting my nipple in tournament is just gonna make it worse for you.)
To be honest zeton, I think you're going to beat me. I just want some epic matches on youtube of the finest fox in the nation against my oli =]
Also :laugh: I loved that last part XD
Don't worry, I'll be fully alert and sober at this tournament (provided I get a good nights rest at affinity's ) =]

~Fino

Edit: type ex - most of the top olimars (weruop, andy g, blackwaltz just to throw some names around) put me around 2-4... though if I did better at oh snap it would've helped that <.< I say most because some people (those who don't know me IRL) hate me online ^^;
IMO weruop is the best, dabuz and I fight it for second, pstar/bwaltz/rbrown/andyg are either too inconsistent or randomly quit and pick-up the game too frequently. Olimar forums don't really have a set rank, it's just a general feeling. I've never been told I'm out of top 5 though ;)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Gesh haven't been on this thread in forever, eh who's going to Brawl For Hope?
Everyone. :)

The first place trophy is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall. :laugh:
Five Foot Five...
It's pretty heavy and if it's necessary, I can help deliver it to whomever wins it...assuming they live in Wichita...

Omnath

Smash Ace
Stevi, why is your name peachish?

Everyone. :)

The first place trophy is approximately 5 feet and 5 inches tall. :laugh:
Five Foot Five...
It's pretty heavy and if it's necessary, I can help deliver it to whomever wins it...assuming they live in Wichita...
I thought giving out women as prizes was illegal?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Why do people keep asking that?

No...there is no chance of Brawl For Hope being a 2 day event...

Top Bottom