• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Hey Fizzi, I lost my cellphone yesterday lol~ Any chance it could be at your friend's?
Firstly, go on MSN, I never see you on ever. And secondly, I just checked with her, and she's got it yeah. I was also wondering if you wanted to play, I wanna practice my marth, if you wanna practice your falco or something :)

And if you wanna go pick it up, she's in room 401 so you can just buzzer her or w/e.

EDIT: I forgot you don't have internet. lolowned.

BentoBox

Smash Master
bento!! why do you keep losing your cellphone everywhere :p
btw I just knew that bento means lunch in japanese so, bento box is lunch box ;)
Lol, I need deeper pockets or something.

And yeah,
<3

Firstly, go on MSN, I never see you on ever. And secondly, I just checked with her, and she's got it yeah. I was also wondering if you wanted to play, I wanna practice my marth, if you wanna practice your falco or something :)
Lol, everytime I post on these boards I'm @ some random McGill comp lab :[ (f u acanac)~ Too lazy to dwl MSN everytime :p. And yeah, I'm already done with school lol (tutorials start next week), so we can play whenever you're done as well. When will I be able to retrieve my cell btw? :O

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Lol, everytime I post on these boards I'm @ some random McGill comp lab :[ (f u acanac)~ Too lazy to dwl MSN everytime :p. And yeah, I'm already done with school lol (tutorials start next week), so we can play whenever you're done as well. When will I be able to retrieve my cell btw? :O
I edited my first post, if you're quick you can go grab it now, room 401. She has class at 2:30 though. And my tuesdays/thursdays are really light, i have two classes from 8:30-11:30 then i'm done for the day, except for one tutorial on thursdays which ends at like 12:30 i think. So yeah. Anyways, retrieve your phone and you can come whenever. My address is 3786 Hotel-de-ville, it's just north of Des Pins. And Hotel-de-ville is like 4 blocks east of saint-laurent.

zaf

Smash Lord
So if I read all these posts correctly this point system/2v2 tournament starts next Wednesday?
YES!

Well, seems like the new system is unanimous. I think great success is to ensue.
yes so far no one has had any complaints about this system. Even the turn out of it in the end.
We finally have something everyone benefits from.

bento!! why do you keep losing your cellphone everywhere :p
btw I just knew that bento means lunch in japanese so, bento box is lunch box ;)
i think bento was a fat kid when he was younger,

In turth im not very good with PS, so Zaf should do it, since its more representative of him then any one else.
LOL
~~

hey fizzi, when fil is not around would you care to partner with me? We had a good team yesterday and fil has trouble making it to weeklies due to school/work

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
I edited my first post, if you're quick you can go grab it now, room 401. She has class at 2:30 though. And my tuesdays/thursdays are really light, i have two classes from 8:30-11:30 then i'm done for the day, except for one tutorial on thursdays which ends at like 12:30 i think. So yeah. Anyways, retrieve your phone and you can come whenever. My address is 3786 Hotel-de-ville, it's just north of Des Pins. And Hotel-de-ville is like 4 blocks east of saint-laurent.
hey guys I want in all this downtown smashing
off course you all can come to my place when your done with classes since I'm the closest to campus

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Kirt's team won.
I'll just assume the weeklies didn't happen.
seriously, it would benefit everyone (mostly me). you guys can come early, stay as late as you want, bring booze, play poker, fistfights, hookers, and smoke crack.
I'm in.

Also, I won't come to the weeklies for a while. School + work is taking all my time. Sorry guys. If I stop working, I'll come or something.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
hey guys I want in all this downtown smashing
off course you all can come to my place when your done with classes since I'm the closest to campus
Well... if you live close to campus, I have breaks in between classes often and don't really feel like walking home seeing as how it's 20 minutes away walking. I could always stop by then, also give me your number or msn or something and I'm sure we'll find times to play.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Is there anyone near the Maisonneuve cegep so I can play while I'm break too : )

filauc

Smash Journeyman
The only club that is maybe gaming related is the role playing game club.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Tell me luch box, do you always have turnips with you?(bombs and swords included)

WERE-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
lol i have an idea. lets not go to GW's anymore. instead, ill rent an apartment you guys can have the weeklies there and i use your money to pay my rent! i have 3 tvs btw.

seriously... guys....please agree to this :(
seriously, it would benefit everyone (mostly me). you guys can come early, stay as late as you want, bring booze, play poker, fistfights, hookers, and smoke crack.
If you get 10 teams wich is 20 people = 132$ (4 tvs = 4 wii's = -8$ (-2 per person)) , times 4 time a month, wich is 528$ in a month, you could rent a room + have price support :)

or you could make us pay and keep the profit :(

or simply making us paying the exact rent price.

tell us details, im interested

altho GW is a very cool place to hang around (even if its 138 degree's 24/7)... dirty gamers (°.°) t('.'t)

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

And if you wanna go pick it up, she's in room 401 so you can just buzzer her or w/e.

EDIT: I forgot you don't have internet. lolowned.
Hmm I bet Bento lost his phone over there on purpose...

Fizz am I also allowed to lose my cellphone over there? I need to practice my erm... Sonic or sumtin.

zaf

Smash Lord
I'll just assume the weeklies didn't happen.

I'm in.

Also, I won't come to the weeklies for a while. School + work is taking all my time. Sorry guys. If I stop working, I'll come or something.
What weeklies? i think i slept thru them on wednesday or something.

Also, i didn't know you were in school lol, are you in jarc's class? Pif 101?
Are you free saturday for some possible smashing?

If you get 10 teams wich is 20 people = 132$ (4 tvs = 4 wii's = -8$ (-2 per person)) , times 4 time a month, wich is 528$ in a month, you could rent a room + have price support :)

or you could make us pay and keep the profit :(

or simply making us paying the exact rent price.

tell us details, im interested

altho GW is a very cool place to hang around (even if its 138 degree's 24/7)... dirty gamers (°.°) t('.'t)
lol he was joking

Hmm I bet Bento lost his phone over there on purpose...

Fizz am I also allowed to lose my cellphone over there? I need to practice my erm... Sonic or sumtin.
LOL, you're such a pedo rick.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
rofl damax
Woh Vwins, is that who I think it is in your avatar? :DDD
andy pops out of nowhere for the samus sexy.

also, zaf, kirt on the winning team makes no sense. then again, the game speaks for itself. and no I'm not in jarc's classes, I go to univertitties. and **** my job for making me work on the day of my initiation, THEY EVEN HAVE FREE ****ING ALCOHOL, GOD **** IT!

zaf

Smash Lord
dude, **** your work. I told you before.

all you do is like read and stuff, and im sure you suck hard balls at it, cuz i see tons of typos in every game i play..

wtf is xbux leve?

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
rofl damax
andy pops out of nowhere for the samus sexy.

also, zaf, kirt on the winning team makes no sense. then again, the game speaks for itself. and no I'm not in jarc's classes, I go to univertitties. and **** my job for making me work on the day of my initiation, THEY EVEN HAVE FREE ****ING ALCOHOL, GOD **** IT!
Chet <3

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
lol just tell yourself that you can initiate ppl next year

all the beer without the humiliation

btw u still at udem right?

zaf

Smash Lord
I'll be coming to this weekly. Bringing my wii, 2 tvs and my jer.

"c" let if you are coming to the weekly can you please bring my copy of brawl that i left at your place? If you aren't coming, can either fizzi or bento pass by his place for me and get it?

Joel, if you remember, please bring your cable for my tv.

Also everyone, the new leader board system will be starting this week. So everyone come!

Top Bottom