• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

cou7nxterpwn

Smash Rookie
I dont know, what i know is there will be tourneys.. just hoping some1 would make a list of smash events this summer. btw, i speak french too,

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
We should meet up at Foonzo at least once before STYC2. I'd go tommorow, if they don't ask me to close @ work. WEEKLIES gogogogo!

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
Otakuthon is already in 10 days, anyone else going there?

I checked their boards but it's kinda dead, did anyone contact them to make a legit ruleset for the Brawl tournament?

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Otakuthon is already in 10 days, anyone else going there?

I checked their boards but it's kinda dead, did anyone contact them to make a legit ruleset for the Brawl tournament?
Wtf there's a brawl tournament at otakuthon? I was already maybe planning on going but now, I think I'll definitely go =)

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
^ I don't know, the schedule isn't out yet, but usually it's during saturday afternoon. They usually use crap rules like fd only 2 stocks 2 minutes, so I hoped someone contacted them so they change their rules.

tarextherex

Smash Apprentice
^Lol last time I went there wasn't many mks actually, I think they couldn't even plank because when the match goes to time, the one with stock advantage wins, they let it go to sudden death when they both have the same number of stocks. What was funny though is that when the bom-ombs fell during sudden death, the host said «Ok we need to check if the items are truly off» XD

Schedule just came out, the Brawl tournament will actually be sunday afternoon.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So how interested would everyone here be in attending a Canadian national in St.Catharines for Melee? It will attempt to include the majority of small communities which exist throughout our nation in clusters from province to province. I have a large venue with a 200+ capacity that I can rent for a mere $200 daily including bar to purchase soft drinks or alcoholic beverages with ID. This means that the day is covered from 20 individuals paying their venue fees allowing us to divert the excess funds from venue fees into a pot bonus to either extend who places within the money or increase the earnings of those who win.

Considering that it's a beachside venue I would aim to have this run Mid-End of July. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts.

Top Bottom